busan vacation

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CULTURAL VILLAGE

 

Both of them are enjoying the mural and takes photos together. Jiyong always keep holding Taeyeon hand while Taeyeon still hold his arm when they're walking in that area.

“This place is full of creative mural. It's so beautiful,” Taeyeon said while walking.

“Right? I really love the idea in here… ” Jiyong replied.

“So... can we paint one of our house walls with mural?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong look at her and then he smiles.

“What?” Taeyeon asked when Jiyong react like that.

“Now are you thinking about OUR house, huh? It's so pleasant to hear that...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon cover her smiles shyly before she just pulls Jiyong arm to continue walking.

“I don't mind what you want to decorate or do...I’m fine with it,” Jiyong said by whispering to .

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before her pinch Jiyong cheek playfully.

Jiyong chuckles and then he move his hand to hugs her shoulder.

“Jiyong, can we go there?” Taeyeon asked when she saw a shop.

Jiyong nodded but Taeyeon already pulls his hand to go with her.

Inside the shop, they saw mostly the items is for tourism to buy as souvenir. Taeyeon keep looking one of the bracelets while Jiyong still stand beside her silently.

“Is this beautiful?” Taeyeon asked Jiyong opinion about the bracelet.

Jiyong nodded and then he reply

“… but this one is more elegant,”

Taeyon look at the one that Jiyong point out. She takes it and then compares the two bracelets.

“If you like it, we can buy both...” Jiyong said when he saw Taeyeon looks at the bracelets.

“Hurm… you know I rarely wear it, it's useless if we're buying, and I'm not wearing it.” Taeyeon replied with honest.

Jiyong look at her with touched after she said that. For him before, all the girls will ask him to buy something expensive or for more for them.  But it's different when he's with Taeyeon. Indeed, she's different with the others. Jiyong suddenly kiss her head and slowly says

“Love you more…”

Taeyeon frown with Jiyong sudden words.

Meanwhile, Jiyong just smiling widely while blink his eyes.

“Behave yourself, Jiyong. We're in public...” Taeyeon said while looking at the bracelets to cover her shyness.

Jiyong smiles and then he asks

“So… which one do you want?”

“You want to buy it for me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure… just take it,” Jiyong replied.

“Then, I'll past it... If you want to buy it, I should choose something valuable for us...” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong look at her with confused before he asks

“What us? Didn’t you want the bracelet?”

Taeyeon shakes her head before she pull Jiyong to walks out from the shop.

“Why?” Jiyong still asked with confused.

“I want to find something that suit for both of us to use it...” Taeyeon replied while holding his hand.

Jiyong look at her with teasing smiles.

“Just say it that you're looking for couple item for us...” Jiyong said with eased smiles.

Taeyeon avoid her eyes from him while try to cover her shy smiles. Jiyong chuckles when he saw her redden face.

“Cutie…” Jiyong said slowly.

Afterward, they went to another shops to find their couple items.

After entering several shops, finally, they arrived at one of the shops that sold stripes charms. Taeyeon pull Jiyong to enter the shops when she saw the stripes charms. Taeyeon felt excited to choose it when there are many options that she's likes. Jiyong smiles when he saw her excited face.

“You want to buy these for us?” Jiyong asked while looks at the charms.

Taeyeon nodded before she takes one of the charms star shapes and asks

“You like this one?”

Jiyong look at it and he nodded.

Then, Taeyeon show him the charms love shapes.

“What about this one?” Taeyeon asked.

“Beautiful…” Jiyong replied.

Afterward, Taeyeon keep looking at it eagerly. She's already picking five charms to choose in her hand.

“Where you want to put it?” suddenly Jiyong asked curiously.

“Well... we can hang it with necklace, bracelet, watch or phone. Anywhere you think you want it.” Taeyeon replied while her eyes still looks at the charms.

“So… where will you hang it?” Jiyong asked.

“Hurm... I prefer to put it on my phone. You know my work doesn't allow me to wear a ring or bracelet. I have to pull out it before going to the surgery room.” Taeyeon replied to explain.

Jiyong nodded and then he got something in his mind. Jiyong smiles widely while looking at Taeyeon.

“So… which one? Daisy shape or love shape?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong look at the charms while think to choose one of it.

“What about you?” Jiyong asked to know Taeyeon opinion.

“I like this daisy shape…” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, we take daisy shape…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked to make confirmation.

Jiyong nodded to answer her.

“Okay… let’s pay!” Taeyeon continue after she takes the daisy charms for them.

 

 

 

For lunch, both of them went to visit the restaurant nearby the beach. They order seafood and some side dish to eats. Taeyeon still excited with the charms they buy before. She carefully put it on her phone strips. Jiyong smiles when he looks at her. He holds his chin and stares at her happy face with loved.

“You really happy just with small gift...” Jiyong said.

“Of course… this my boyfriend buys it for me special...” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong chuckles before he says

“It's just a charm... if you ask for more, I'll buy it...”

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after he said that.

“I don't need it. If I want too... I have my own money to buy it...” Taeyeon replied before he focuses back on the charms.

“Arasso… just as you said...” Jiyong said to give in.

“Give me your phone… let me help you put the charm,” Taeyeon said while handed her hand to him.

Jiyong take his phone from pocket before he gives it to her.

“Make sure everyone will see it,” Jiyong said.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked but her eyes looks at the phone.

“I want to show everyone that I have couple item with my girl...” Jiyong replied with wide smiles.

Taeyeon look at him after he said that.

“So childish...!” Taeyeon said to mock him.

“I am…” Jiyong replied with blinking eyes.

Taeyeon laughs when she saw his reaction. Jiyong smiles after she’s laughing.

 

Jiyong POV:

Aigoo... her laughter always makes your heart skip a beat...

 

Moment later, the waiter comes to serves their foods. Jiyong helps by pour the drink for them. However, Taeyeon still focus to put the charm at Jiyong phone.

“Are you done yet? Let’s eat…” Jiyong said while he put the utensils near her.

“Almost…” Taeyeon replied while her eyes focusing the strips.

Jiyong shakes his head with smiles when he saw her focus face.

“Okay… done!” Taeyeon said afterward.

She gives the phone back to Jiyong and says

“Isn't it lovely? Now... we have the same charms...”

She holds her phone and show off the charms.

Jiyong chuckles with her reaction.

“It’s really nice… thank you…” Jiyong replied while look at the charm on his phone.

“Welcome…” Taeyeon said.

“So… can we eat now? I’m hungry…” Jiyong said.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied cutely.

While enjoying the foods and scenery, Jiyong keep staring at Taeyeon. For a moment, he feels relieved and happy to get a holiday with Taeyeon. He knows both of them will never get a time like this if at Seoul. If asked, only a few times, they were able to go out on a date properly. It's because during their date, Taeyeon will always get emergency calls that require her to go to the hospital. Now, he's happy when he can spend his time whole day with her.

“I'm happy when we have no one to disturb our holiday.” Suddenly Jiyong said to break the silent.

Taeyeon chuckles after he mentions that.

“Me too... I can feel restful to be here... of course, you're beside me is the main reason...” Taeyeon replied shyly.

Jiyong smiles and then he take a side dish to put in her bowl.

“Token gift…” Jiyong said after doing that.

Taeyeon take an eat it.

“Hurm… it’s delicious…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Eat slowly… we still have time…” Jiyong said.

“Oh… did you tell your friend that you come with me?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

“Of course, dear. He asked to have dinner with him.” Jiyong replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter