bad timing

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong walks out from elevator with surprised when he saw Taeyeon and his father. He saw both of them are talked while walking out from the café with smiles. Out of sudden, Jiyong feel blessed to see them like that. When he noticed both of them are walking toward him, Jiyong went to hide himself before they could see him.

Meanwhile, when Taeyeon and Mr. Kwon arrive at in front of the elevator, Taeyeon press the down button.

“Thank you for the drink, sir” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Please no sir… just call me samchon…” Mr. Kwon replied.

“Nae… sam…chon,” Taeyeon said awkwardly.

Mr. Kwon chuckles and then the elevator door open. Mr. Kwon enters the elevator and asks

“You come?”

“Nope… I need to go to my office… it’s upstairs,” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay… thank you for your time,” Mr. Kwon said.

“Welcome… samchon,” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Afterward, the elevator door closed. Taeyeon walks away from there to go to her office. While walks pass by the area, suddenly someone pull her arm before drag her into emergency stairs.

“Yah! You startled me!” Taeyeon slap Jiyong shoulder after she saw Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles, but then he went to kiss her lips.

“Jiyong, someone will see us,” Taeyeon said after her pushing Jiyong's shoulder to release the kiss.

“Why appa see you?” Jiyong asked after the kiss.

Taeyeon frown when he asked that.

“Did you see us?” Taeyeon asked with frown.

Jiyong nodded but his eyes continue staring at Taeyeon face.

“Well…  It’s look like someone already soften his appa heart...” Taeyeon continue while her fingers playing with Jiyong earlobe.

Jiyong look at her with confused.

Taeyeon smiles and then she continue says

“Your appa come to apologize...”

Jiyong look shock after Taeyeon said that.

“Is he? Really?” Jiyong asked with surprised.

Taeyeon nodded but she chuckles when she saw Jiyong reaction.

“That's good news... right?” Jiyong asked hesitated.

“Yes, dear… it is good news...” Taeyeon replied with nodded.

Jiyong smiles and he went to peck her lips.

“Today... is the best day for me...! I want to celebrate it with you tonight, can we?” Jiyong asked excitedly.

Taeyeon smiles and she nodded.

“I’ll text you after I’m done…” Taeyeon replied.

“Great…argh… love you,” Jiyong said before he hugs Taeyeon with happy.

“I know… love you more,” Taeyeon replied while hugging his waist.

 

 

AT NIGHT

IN RESTAURANT

 

On that night, Jiyong is already preparing a romantic dinner with Taeyeon, and he planned to propose to her. Although, he had proposed to Taeyeon before, but his heart was still pounding to do it again.

“Wow… looks at this place,” Taeyeon said while looks around.

“It’s beautiful, right?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon nodded and then she says

“I hope their food is delicious,”

“It will... so, I already order for us... can I ask the waiter to serve it?” Jiyong asked.

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied excitedly.

For the appetizers, the water brings them cold avocado soup. Taeyeon look at the food with amazed before she ate it. Jiyong smiles when he saw Taeyeon is enjoying her foods.

“Eat slowly…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“I didn't remember when my last time to eat likes this...” Taeyeon said.

“Then… please enjoy it,” Jiyong replied.

After that, the waiter come back and put the main course foods for them. They got seafood pasta, meat loaf and a bowl of salad. Taeyeon claps her hands after she saw the foods.

“You really know how to make me happy…” Taeyeon said with bright smiles.

“Of course, dear. You always busy with your work and didn't eat properly. So, I'll make sure... you eat well under my care.” Jiyong replied with smiles.

During the dinner, Jiyong keep glance at Taeyeon whole time. He knows, he is deep in love with her. After these years, he thought he will hate her forever, but who know, actually that hate is his love for Taeyeon. That's why after both of them break up, although, he's hurt, he can't leave the feel of what he got from Taeyeon. Taeyeon is the one that make him understand what love is and also, change him to be better man.

“Stop staring at me like that... Don't you want to eat?” Taeyeon asked shyly when she notices Jiyong keep looking at her.

“I can't resist it... you look gorgeous tonight,” Jiyong replied to praised her.

“Stop flattering me... you know you can't get what is in your mind...” Taeyeon said with shy.

“What is in my mind?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before she continue to eat the foods. Jiyong chuckles after he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Eat slowly…” Jiyong continue while he put shrimp on Taeyeon plate.

Taeyeon smiles after Jiyong give the shrimp. Both of them are enjoying the foods afterward.

Minutes later, while they're chatting happily, Jiyong signal the waiter to bring the dessert. Also, it's his time to propose Taeyeon. When the waiter brings out the dessert, suddenly Taeyeon get a call from hospital.

Jiyong waiting for Taeyeon to end her conversation with nervous, but before he could say anything, Taeyeon says

“I need to go back to hospital... it's emergency,”

“Now?” Jiyong asked with upset.

Taeyeon nodded and then she gets up from the chair.

“I’m sorry… thank you for the dinner, we meet tomorrow, okay?” Taeyeon said, and then she rashly walks out from there without waiting for Jiyong to respond.

Jiyong look Taeyeon leave with disappointed. Then, he brings out the ring box from the pocket and says

“Now, you have to wait…”

 

 

ON WEEKEND

AT PENTHOUSE

 

On that weekend, Jiyong and Taeyeon decided to spend time in penthouse after a busy week. They went to shopping grocery together, and then cooking together. At the same time, Jiyong also decided to take that time to propose to her. He's already missed a chance before, after that, both of them are busy with works and rarely get to spend time together. On that day, he determined to do it, or he has to wait again.

“Jiyong, could you pass me the pepper?” Taeyeon asked while she’s focusing on the frying pan.

Jiyong take the pepper and then he gives it to her.

“Here…” Jiyong said and then he continues to keep the other grocery.

“You think this right?” Taeyeon asked while she looking at the cooking recipe.

“I hope so... as long, we still can eat that fish,” Jiyong replied teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“I already told you, I'm not an excellent cooker... I prefer to get into surgery room, rather than face this fish,” Taeyeon said with uneasy.

Jiyong smiles and then he went to approach her.

“You don't have to be good in all things... I found you cute with this weakness.” Jiyong replied try to comfort her.

“But I want to do the best for you,” Taeyeon said while she’s looking at the fish.

“I know… but, you already do your best to cook for me. I'm glad with that.” Jiyong replied and then he went to kiss her cheek.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with shy after he said that.

“I'll go wash the rice...” Jiyong said while he went to open the rice package.

An hour later, they have already done with the cooking. They both looked at the fish that Taeyeon cooked with mixed feelings. Taeyeon know she's already ruined the fish, and he looks at Jiyong with guilty. Meanwhile, Jiyong that saw Taeyeon gloomy face says

“I think it still edible to eat...”

Jiyong take the chopstick, and he's trying to taste the fish. Taeyeon keep looking at him to see his reaction when he's eating.

“I think it's nice, just the look doesn't appeal...” Jiyong said try to win Taeyeon's heart.

Taeyeon look at him with suspicious eyes. She takes the chopstick and tries the fish.

“It’s still good, right?” Jiyong asked after Taeyeon taste it.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied with unsure.

“It's okay... I can finish it for you... let's eat...” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong is already take a sit and then she smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter