helps

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon order the night snack for her to eat, meanwhile Jiyong just sit in front of her and let her order for him. After the order, Taeyeon look at Jiyong and asks

“You want to drink?”

“Sure…” Jiyong replied.

“Ajumma... two bottle of soju, here!” Taeyeon said to the seller.

Jiyong smiles when he saw Taeyeon said that.

“You can drink?” Jiyong asked.

“Nope… but I can tolerate with little sips...” Taeyeon replied.

Afterward, the seller comes with the foods and two bottle of soju for them.

Taeyeon straightly went to dig the foods meanwhile Jiyong open the soju and pour it for them.

“Eat slowly...” Jiyong said when he saw Taeyeon keep feed the food into until full.

Taeyeon munch with happy after she gets to eat those foods.

“I'm craving these for past day... now I won't let it...” Taeyeon said before she continues to munch her foods.

“Arasso… eat slowly. No one will take it from you,” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Afterward, Jiyong sips his drink and then he continues to stares at Taeyeon that sit in front of him.

“You're going to continue stares at me or want to tell me the truth?” suddenly Taeyeon asked when she noticed Jiyong keep staring at her.

Jiyong feel uneasy when she asked that.

“I’m sorry…” Jiyong replied softly.

“Enough with, sorry. Thank god I accidentally heard your conversation with sunbae... or I will never know about it...So, tell me...” Taeyeon said while looking at him with curious.

Jiyong sips his drink before he reply

“Okay, I admit... I'm the one that give those foods to you. GD... it's my initial name. I'm doing this because I'm worried about you. I know you won't accept it if you know I'm the one that give you the foods, that's why I'm decided to hide it from you. But... I'm sincere. I just hope you get well and can continue to treat others.”

Taeyeon stares at him after he explains that to her. Out of sudden, inside her feel something strange. In her life, never a man will behave like this toward her. If there, she will assume that man just be nice. Not like Jiyong. He's already told her about his feelings and what he's done make her feel strange, not hate.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon suddenly said.

Jiyong stunned with her sudden thanks.

“I know... I'm too hard toward you and that's why you have to behave like this. I'm sorry...” Taeyeon said to apologies.

Jiyong blinking his eyes when Taeyeon apologies to him.

“This is for real? You really mean that?” Jiyong asked with surprised.

Taeyeon nodded and then she continue to eat the foods.

Jiyong smiles widely after he saw her nodded.

“So… we're okay? You don't hate me anymore?” Jiyong asked with hesitated.

Taeyeon look at him before she says

“I'm not saying I didn't hate you... I just thank you for your concern.”

“So… are we okay, or not?” Jiyong asked with confused.

Taeyeon just lift her shoulder to answer him.

However, with her reaction, Jiyong smiles widely.

“I assume that you're has started to accept me... even a little, that's enough...” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon just ignore him and continues to finish her foods. Jiyong sips his drink with smiles.

 

 

 

Jiyong send Taeyeon back to her apartment after the dinner. While walking, Jiyong took that opportunity to talk with her.

“Can you not ignore me after this?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon didn’t reply him but she’s still think what is he’s asking.

“At least, treat me like everyone else... I know I can't be your friend... but, I just...” Jiyong said but he hesitated to continue his words.

“May I ask you something?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied still looking at her.

“What make you think that you like me? How come you just confess your feelings like that? Is that really your habit? Did a playboy always do that?” Taeyeon asked with honest.

Jiyong silent for a while before he asks

“You think I'm not sincere? You think I'm trying playing with you?”

Taeyeon nodded with honest.

Jiyong sigh and then he went to stand in front of her. He face her before he continues says

“Anyone can fall in love at the first sight... so do me. Yes, you may think I'm not sincere... with my old behavior. Anyone would doubt about it. So, I don't blame you for that. But, people can change. I'm trying to change... if not for you, I'm doing this for me. Please, have a little faith on me...”

Taeyeon stares in his eyes deeply when he said that. For the first time, she felt swayed by her own feelings. His words make her heart touched, but when she thinks about what Jiyong did to her friend, Taeyeon felt so hurt.

“Will you?” Jiyong asked when Taeyeon didn’t give any respond to him.

“Give me time... I'm not that person can accept easily. If you want it, prove that you're worth for me to accept you.” Taeyeon replied with serious.

Jiyong smiles slightly after she said that.

“I'll do anything, as long you can accept me.” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon continue to walks after he said that. She knew Jiyong so determined, but the problem is she. She didn't think that she can accept Jiyong. Meanwhile, for Jiyong, he felt some hope when Taeyeon ask for time. He knew he could make her accept him. Although not much, but the opportunity for him, it is still there.

Moment later, they're arrived at the apartment entrance. Jiyong standing there and wait for Taeyeon to get into the apartment with safely before he left. However, before Taeyeon get into the door, she turns to look at Jiyong.

“What?” Jiyong asked when he saw Taeyeon turning to him.

“Thank you for tonight,” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong smiles widely and then he nodded.

Afterward, Taeyeon continue went into the elevator and left Jiyong still standing there with happy smiles.

“Jiyong... it's worth for you to follow her tonight,” Jiyong mutter happily.

Then, he walks away from there with happy.

 

 

NEXT DAY

AT HOSPITAL

 

Taeyeon went into on-call room after she's finish visiting the patients. Then, she saw a box of chocolate with a daisy flower. She's smiles after saw the sticky note.

 

My first step to make you fell for me – GD

 

Taeyeon shakes her head while she takes the chocolate box and the daisy.

“How long you will bear all of this...?” Taeyeon muttered to the chocolate box.

“Hi, Tae!” suddenly Tiffany greet after enter the room.

“Hi…” Taeyeon replied while she put the chocolate box on the table.

“Wow…wow… what we get in here…” Tiffany said after she saw the daisy and the chocolate.

“You can have it, if you want…” Taeyeon said before she went to get water from the pantry.

“What? You sure you want me to have it?” Tiffany asked while she takes the chocolate box.

Taeyeon nodded after she sips the water.

“It’s the same mysterious person that gives you this?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon nodded before she says

“It’s not mysterious anymore…”

Tiffany look at her with surprised after she said that.

“You find that person?” Tiffany asked excitedly.

“Yes… and you know who he is…” Taeyeon replied while she sits on the chair and then she opens her laptop.

Tiffany frowns after she said that.

“I know?” Tiffany asked with confused.

Taeyeon nodded but her eyes are focus on her journal.

Tiffany is silent for a while before she gets the chair and then went to sit beside her.

“Okay... I won't mention his name... but it's that person is what I'm thinking right now? The one that keep bothering you?” Tiffany asked carefully.

Taeyeon smirk and then she reply

“You got it!”

“Daebak…!” Tiffany said with surprised.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Tiffany reaction.

“So…? How come you know it’s him?”Tiffany asked curious.

“Coincidentally... I'm nearby and heard him talked with sunbae.” Taeyeon replied the truth.

“Then… he’s already known that you know… he’s…” Tiffany said but didn’t finish her words.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Last night... I ask him to tell me the truth...” Taeyeon replied.

Once again, Tiffany stunned with Taeyeon replied.

“You meet him last night?” Tiffany asked with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter