beloved couple

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany get out from the elevator after reach ward level. Meanwhile, Jiyong and his colleague still need to go another level.

“So… you and him… are together?” Tiffany asked after them coming out from elevator.

“Well… you can say that…” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

Tiffany look at Taeyeon with frown when see her reaction.

“You still unsure?” Tiffany asked.

“What?” Taeyeon asked back.

“Your feelings… are you still unsure about your feelings toward him?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon didn’t answer her for a moment. She keeps walking until Tiffany stops her by standing in front of her.

“Yah…! Are you trying to play with him?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“No… I have no intended to do that,” Taeyeon replied.

“So?” Tiffany asked.

“For a moment, I just want to give him a chance... give myself a chance to accept him. I admit, I have feeling for him, but...” Taeyeon replied but she stops her words for a while.

“But…?” Tiffany asked uneasy.

“I can't fully trust him. The doubt is still there... I'm scared he's going back to his old behavior.” Taeyeon replied with honest.

“I know… I understand… but I think you should cherish this moment between you two. As I know, it's hard for someone to open your heart, Tae. So, if he's the one can make you fell in love, appreciate it. If the doubt still there, let it be... the time will tell if he is really changed... okay?” Tiffany said try to comfort Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles and then she went to hugs Tiffany tightly.

“Love you, chingu~” Taeyeon said while hugging.

“I know… I love you too…” Tiffany replied with smiles.

Afterward, both of them went to the ward, start their routine visit the patients.

 

 

 

“Dr., can I go back today? I have to take care of my farm… it’s been a week,” the old man said with a worried face.

“Halabeoji, you know your condition still unwell. Dr. Han already told you to get a rest,” Taeyeon said try to persuade.

“Dr., I know my body well. I know I’m healthy. Please let me go home… it’s so boring to lay in here,” the old man said with upset.

Taeyeon look at him with mixed feelings and then she says

“What about this? I'll ask Dr. Han to let you go home but... promise me that you won't do hard work that harms your body... if you have to come again here, then I won't tolerate anymore. Can you promise me?”

The old man looks at her for a while before he slowly says

“As long I can go back, I promise,”

Taeyeon shake her head with smiles and then she asks

“Don't you trust your son to take care of the farm?”

“My son? Of course I’m trust him…,” the old man said.

“Then, why you still worried about your farm if your son can take care of it?” Taeyeon asked.

“That’s because I don’t want to be here… I have not enough money to stay here...,” the old man said honestly.

Taeyeon is silent after he mentions that.

“You know, my insurance also can't cover up for my treatment. That's why I need to go out from here...,” the old man continues with worried tone.

Taeyeon nodded and then she says

“Then, let me talk to Dr. Han, okay?”

The old man smiles and nodded to answer her.

Afterward, Taeyeon continue to go check up another patient before she went to meet her SV.

While she walks toward the elevator, suddenly someone pulls her hand and then drags her into the stairs. Taeyeon startled with the sudden pull, and then he saw Jiyong. When they're arriving at stairs area, Jiyong lean Taeyeon on the wall before he went to kiss her lips.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked after she pushes him away.

“I miss you…” Jiyong replied and then try to kiss her again.

“Jiyong, stop it.” Taeyeon said while shut Jiyong mouth with her hand.

Jiyong stares at her while his mouth still being shut by Taeyeon.

“I will let go but you have to behave yourself,” Taeyeon continue afterward.

Jiyong nodded to answer her.

Then, Taeyeon slowly move her hand from his mouth. Jiyong smiles widely before he says

“Miss you,”

“Yah! I’m here…” Taeyeon replied with shy.

“Yes, I know… but still miss you,” Jiyong said while looking at her.

“Arasso…I have to go meet Dr. Han now…” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, can we have dinner together?” Jiyong asked.

“I’m working tonight… ” Taeyeon replied while pinch Jiyong cheek softly.

Jiyong pout with sulky. Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong reaction.

“Then, we can have breakfast tomorrow…” Taeyeon continue try to persuade.

“Tomorrow? Promise?” Jiyong asked.

“Promise…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Jiyong smiles after he heard her words. Then, he pecks her lips quickly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong does that.

“You really know how to take advantage on me, aren’t you?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded while his finger tucks Taeyeon's hair into her ear.

“Can we go out for a date this weekend?” Jiyong asked while looking at her.

“I can't promise you... but, we can go in a date tomorrow night. I'm free...” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong smiles widely after she said that.

“Great…!” Jiyong said excitedly.

“Now, can you let me go? I really have to meet Dr. Han.” Taeyeon replied with cute face.

“Arasso… see you later,” Jiyong said and went to kiss her forehead.

After that, Taeyeon leave the stairs area while Jiyong come out after minutes later.

 

 

NEXT DAY

AT RESTAURANT

 

On that night, Jiyong take Taeyeon for a date at restaurant. Both of them are enjoying the dinner together as a couple. Jiyong hold his chin while staring at Taeyeon with lovely.

“Stop staring at me…” Taeyeon said shyly.

Jiyong smiles but still looking at her.

“How was your day?” Jiyong asked while looking Taeyeon eating her foods.

“Fine… usual routine,” Taeyeon replied while munch her foods.

“Then, why with that face? It's look like something bothering you,” Jiyong asked with concern.

Taeyeon touch her face after he mentions that.

“It’s obvious?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

Jiyong nodded.

“What’s wrong?” Jiyong asked with concern.

“Hurm…” Taeyeon said while she put down her utensils slowly.

Jiyong still wait for her to continue her words patiently.

“Jiyong, can I ask you for help?” Taeyeon asked with hesitated.

“Sure… anything for you, dear,” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

“Well... actually, I have one case... with my patient. Hurm...” Taeyeon said with hesitated but her unsure to continue it.

“And?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“He was diagnosed with back pain and needed treatment. But... due to financial problems, he can't continue the treatment, so... I want to ask you... if the hospital provides any insurance or payment to help patients? I already ask Dr. Han about this, but he asks me to go ask the management.” Taeyeon replied try to explain the situation.

Jiyong is silent for a while before his reply

“Actually, I'm not sure about this... but I can ask the management about it.”

“You sure you can ask them?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Yes, I know someone from the management department. I’ll try to contact him,” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon smiles before she says

“Thank you, Jiyong,”

“Not a big deal. Besides, we’re doing our best to help peoples. I’m glad I meet one of them…” Jiyong replied while look at Taeyeon with proud.

“I’m just doing my job, Jiyong. You know that…” Taeyeon said to be humble.

Jiyong hand out his hand before Taeyeon went to hold it.

“I know… that why I love you…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon smiles at him shyly after he said that. Then, both of them continue to finish their foods.

“By the way, how long will you finish your housemanship?” Jiyong asked afterward.

Taeyeon munch her foods while try to coun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter