secretly

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE DAYS LATER

 

After the incident, Taeyeon keep remembering how Jiyong come to protect her. One day, they ran into each other at the cafeteria, however, Jiyong just ignore her presence and act like nothing happen. She feels ease when Jiyong behave like that, but at the same time she's feel weird.

Meanwhile, on Jiyong side, he felt sad when Taeyeon keep ignoring him. He's trying to ignore her presence, but he's the one that feel uneasy. He wants to confront her, but he scared that will make Taeyeon hate him more.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany calls from the foyer.

Taeyeon smiles while wave her hand to greet her.

“Let’s go out for lunch!” Tiffany said while grab Taeyeon arm.

“Hurm… I’m sorry. I have to visit children ward,” Taeyeon replied while pout.

“Yah! You already skip your breakfast... you went to help in surgery room... and now you want to skip lunch? Hey, Kim Taeyeon! Don't push hard your body like this... it's not good for you.” Tiffany said to nag her.

“I know… but I already eat a sandwich,” Taeyeon replied try to defend herself.

“Is that what you eat? Don’t you have proper meal?” Tiffany asked with worried.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine. Besides, sunbae already asked me to go help him in children ward. I won't miss this opportunity.” Taeyeon replied with excited.

Tiffany sighs after she said that.

“Arasso… then, make sure you’re eating after that… got it?” Tiffany asked with firm.

“Yes, madam!” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

Tiffany shakes her head and then she went to get her lunch with others.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon went toward the child ward to go help Seunghyun.

 

 

 

In child ward, Taeyeon keep accompanying Seunghyun when he meets the kids in there. She learns how Seunghyun treat the kids and how to talk with their parents about the kid’s condition.

Taeyeon feel happy to get to meet the kids, and she's playing with them to make them happy. Seunghyun saw Taeyeon happy face and he approaches her and says

“You know how to handle the kid's, aren't you?”

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“I like to see them smiling…” Taeyeon replied with happy.

“However, kid’s patient is not same with adult. You'll find it's hard to handle them because they're not understood their pain. So, you're in charge to get known what exactly the pain is...” Seunghyun said to explain.

“I understand sunbae. I’ll try my best to treat them,” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Suddenly, Taeyeon start to feel something is not good in her stomach. She excused herself and went to the washroom.

Inside the washroom, Taeyeon can feel her stomach getting hurt more. The sweats start coming out from her forehead. Then, she decided to go out and went to get treatment.

Jiyong that coming out from the elevator, walks at the hallway. Suddenly, he saw someone with the white coat bend down while holding the wall. Jiyong feel uneasy when he saw the scene. Jiyong speed to approach her. He stunned when he saw it was Taeyeon.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jiyong asked with worried.

Taeyeon lift her head and saw Jiyong.

“Why you always keep appears in this situation?” Taeyeon muttered.

“What are you saying?” Jiyong asked.

“Nothing… I’m fine… you can go…” Taeyeon replied try to get up slowly.

Jiyong frown while he keeps looking at her.

“Did you hurt?” Jiyong continue asked with worried.

Taeyeon shakes her head to answer him.

“Let me help you…” Jiyong said wile try to hold her arm.

However, Taeyeon push him and says

“Just go…”

Then, she takes a few steps but out of sudden she faint. Jiyong in hurried to catch her and embrace her before she fell.

“Hey…Taeyeon?” Jiyong call her name.

However, no respond from her.

In the end, Jiyong carry her and take her toward the ER.

 

 

 

Inside the ER, Jiyong keep accompanying her to make sure she's fine. Jiyong stares at Taeyeon sleeping face with mixed feelings. The doctor said that she's getting her gastric after she's keep skipping her meals. Dr. Lee comes to check on her again after few minutes.

“This girl... she's like to work hard without take care of own health. Sorry for bothering you to come here...” Dr. Lee said.

“It’s okay, Dr. As long, she’s fine.” Jiyong replied while his eyes on Taeyeon.

“You may leave, I think her friend will come to look after her...” Dr. Lee said.

“Can I stay for a while?” Jiyong asked.

“Sure… give her this food after she's awake. She needs to fulfill her stomach...” Dr. Lee said before he leaves them.

Jiyong keep staring at Taeyeon while his hand holding her. For a moment, he feels worried when he knew about Taeyeon condition. She's push hard her body for working and ignoring her own health. Jiyong try to compare himself with Taeyeon. He never works hard like that in his life. At that time, he knows how passion Taeyeon about her work, compare to him, he's doing it because he thinks that's what he wanted. But now, Jiyong feel hesitated for his future. 

Looking at Taeyeon, Jiyong start to remembering every words that Taeyeon said to him before. She was right about him. He just a spoiled rich man, playing with other feelings and waste a lot of time. When he decided to change, his intention is only because he wants to prove that he can. But it's not right. His ego wants him to feel that he's change but in the truth, he's intend just to get Taeyeon attention.

“You're right... I'm not deserved for you,” Jiyong muttered.

“Why you think that way?” suddenly Tiffany asked behind him.

Jiyong startled when he saw Tiffany standing there.

“You already here… I should go…” Jiyong said while getting up from the chair.

“Wait…” Tiffany said to stop Jiyong.

Jiyong look at her and then Tiffany says

“Thank you…”

Jiyong smiles and nodded.

“Please let her eat after her awake,” Jiyong said while looking at Taeyeon face.

“I will,” Tiffany replied.

“Remind her not to skip her meals again…” Jiyong said.

“I know… anything else?” Tiffany asked while lift her eyebrows.

Jiyong smiles and then shake his head slowly.

“You’re worried about her, huh?” Tiffany asked.

Jiyong hesitated for a while before he nodded.

“You’re trying hard to get her, aren’t you?” suddenly Tiffany asked.

Jiyong silent without replied her.

“If you want her… I’m telling you… she’s not the type of woman you play games with.” Tiffany said with serious.

“I know…” Jiyong replied slowly.

“If you want her… you need to be smarter than that. She’s thrives of stability. She’s only surrounded herself with the truth.” Tiffany said about Taeyeon.

Jiyong silent while listening to Tiffany words.

“If you want her, you have to do things you’ve never done before. If you’re lucky enough to get her, you must stay consistent…or… click,” Tiffany continues while she moves her hand like cutting her head.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw her reaction.

“You really know her that much?” Jiyong asked.

“Of course, I’m her best friend…” Tiffany replied proudly.

“Then, will you help me?” Jiyong asked with hope.

Tiffany looks at him before she says

“Well... I'm not betraying my friend by helping you. Everything you do... it's your own effort. I can tell you what she's like and hate to avoid you doing something stupid toward her and annoy her.”

“That’s already enough for me…” Jiyong replied with happy.

“Okay…please, do not hurt her…” Tiffany said to warn Jiyong.

“I promise… I won’t…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

After that, they saw Taeyeon start moving. Jiyong in hurried to leave the area to make sure she didn't see him. Tiffany went to approach her after she saw Taeyeon awake.

 

 

 

Taeyeon munches her foods while her eyes stare at the foods blankly. Tiffany saw her face and then she asks

“Why with this face? Something wrong?”

Taeyeon look at Tiffany before she asks

“What?”

“What are you thinking?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon sigh and then she put the spoon down.

“May I ask you something?” Taeyeon asked with serious tone.

“Sure…” Tiffany replied while looking at her.

“Have you ever f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter