untold the truth

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE WEEK LATER

KWON BUNGLOW

 

On that week, the Kwon's family is gathering for a dinner. Jiyong take that opportunity to tell his family about his planning to getting married.

“I have something to tell everyone here…” Jiyong said during the dinner.

All the family members are looking at him while waiting for him finish his words.

Jiyong smiles but inside him is already nervous with their stares.

“I already officially propose to Taeyeon, and... I'm decided to marry her this year.” Jiyong said with careful.

Everyone is shock with Jiyong sudden announcement. However, no one are responding to him until Mr. Kwon ask

“Are you trying to joke right now? I'm not in that mood, Jiyong.”

“No, I’m serious with my words, appa.” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

No one is dared to speak at that time, for them what Jiyong told is really out of their mind. At the same time, Dami husband take his son to leave the table with him.

“Nope... I won't agree. This is ridiculous...what about the shanghai offer? You want to refuse to go there? Also, how long you know this girl that make you decided to marry her? Have you thought if she's really love you? Or just using you?” Mr. Kwon asked with firm.

“Appa, Taeyeon is not like that. I know her, and I believe she’s also love me…” Jiyong said try to persuade.

Mr. Kwon scoffs after Jiyong said that.

“Look at your son... now he's talking about love... ha…ha… it's sound so funny...” Mr. Kwon said while looking at his wife.

Jiyong feel irate when his father mocks him like that. When he's about to say something, suddenly Sihyun speak.

“Samchon, you don't have to say like that to him.” Sihyun said try to interrupt.

“Oh now you're talking on his behalf? Want to defend him more?” Mr. Kwon asked with furious.

“It's not like that, samchon. I'm not in anyone side... for me, anyone can be in love, so do him. Love is not a crime. Love can turn a person to become a good or bad one. In this case, we can see how Jiyong is change...” Sihyun replied with calm.

“It’s true, appa. You know Jiyong is not like before... can you believe him?” suddenly Dami said try to defend Jiyong.

Mr. Kwon chuckles slowly and then he says

“Wow... it's look like everyone fell for him... before that, can I ask you something, Jiyong? ... Did you know that she is best friends with your ex-girlfriend?”

Jiyong startled with the sudden question from his father. He doesn't know how his father know about it, but he still nodded to answer him.

“Oh… so you know? Interesting... don't you have any thought that she's come to take revenge on you? After what you have done to her best friend?” Mr. Kwon asked with smirks.

“What are you talking? What did Jiyong do to her?” suddenly halmeoni asked with surprised.

Mr. Kwon smirks when he saw Jiyong face change after him mentioning that.

“Ask him… he’s the one can give you the answers…” Mr. Kwon said sarcastic.

Jiyong try to hold his angry by clench his fist.

“How you know about that? Did you spy on her?” Jiyong asked firm.

Mr. Kwon nodded and then he says

“I have to... you think she'll forget what you did to her friend? I don't think so, Jiyong. Furthermore, I'm doing this because I don't want anyone to hurt you...”

“…but you know I'm the one that hurting them... yet, you did nothing to stop me... why now you want to be a good appa? That's after I started to know what love is...” Jiyong replied with mixed feelings.

All of them saw Jiyong eyes get teary after he said that. For the first time, they saw that side from Jiyong. They never see him crying and talk emotionally with them before. That time, they know that Jiyong is really in love. Not like before, where he's indifferent.

“I have nothing to say anymore... you like it or not, Taeyeon will be my wife. I don't care what others will think about me... for me... I do love her... eternity.” Jiyong continues said before he get up and then leave the bungalow with disappointed.

After Jiyong leave, Mr. Kwon stomp the table with furious.

“He's too naive... that girl will never love him...” Mr. Kwon said with furious before he left the table.

Everyone look at each other and then Sihyun says

“I'll go to calm down samchon...”

Sihyun went to follow Mr. Kwon and then Mrs. Kwon looks at Dami.

“Did you know that girl?” Mrs. Kwon asked curious.

Dami nodded slowly.

“Take me to see her... if Jiyong behave like this just because of her... she's really done something to him.” Mrs. Kwon continues.

“You can see how deep his love for her? He's crying… just to protect his lover... Jiyong is really changed.” Halmeoni said with sad.

“I know… that’s why I need to see this girl…” Mrs. Kwon said with mixed feelings.

Dami look at them before she get up and go to find her husband and son.

 

 

 

Mr. Kwon enters his workroom followed by Sihyun.

“If you’re here to defend Jiyong, please go… I don’t want to get mad at you too…” Mr. Kwon said before he went to sit on the chair.

“Samchon… this is not you… what actually happen?” Sihyun asked before he went to sit in front of Mr. Kwon.

Mr. Kwon looks at Sihyun and then he smiles.

“You know me better than my son...” Mr. Kwon said with sad smiles.

“Samchon… you know I have no one except you and imo… you take care of me like your son… I owe you a lot…” Sihyun said softly.

“No… I’m the one that owe you a lot…” Mr. Kwon replied with sad tone.

“So… you want to tell me? Why you behave like this?” Sihyun asked curiously.

Mr. Kwon sighs deeply and then he rubs his face to control his emotion.

“You know... I never argue with Jiyong playboy behavior before... I know, it's his way to get my attention. His careless, no sense of guilty, wasting his time with nonsense things... I can accept all of that, but when everyone saying his change... I saw his change... sincerely, I'm the happy person to see him like that.” Mr. Kwon said.

Sihyun nodded and smiles when he heard that.

“To see him change is the best gift for me... I already plan a future to give this CEO chair to him... after that... I know the reason for him to change. A woman!” Mr. Kwon continues said.

“…Is that the reason you hate it?” Sihyun asked carefully.

“Not at first... I thought she's different from the others... but... after knowing her background... I don't trust her.” Mr. Kwon replied with firm.

“Why? Just because she’s friend with Jiyong ex- girl?” Sihyun asked curious.

Mr. Kwon looks at Sihyun and he slowly says

“It’s more than that…”

Afterward, Mr. Kwon went to his table and then opens the drawer. He takes the envelope in there before he gave it to Sihyun.

Sihyun look at the envelope with frown.

“What is this?” Sihyun asked.

“Just look…” Mr. Kwon replied.

Sihyun look inside the envelope and then he bring out some pictures and papers. After Sihyun see the pictures, his heart starts to beat hard. His hand start to tremble and sweat appears on his forehead.

 

Sihyun POV

“Jasmine…!”

 

“That's Jiyong ex-girl. Jasmine. She's best friend with her since childhood. After I know about that, I've tried to reach Jasmine... but... then I know she's already passed away... last year...” Mr. Kwon said to tell the truth.

Sihyun eyes start getting redder, when he tries to hold his emotion.

“To be honest... that girl... Jasmine... I meet her before. She came to tell Jiyong about her pregnant... but... I chase her out and ask her to abort the baby.” Mr. Kwon said slowly.

Sihyun once again shock to hear that from Mr. Kwon.

“You what? How come you said that to her? It’s not the baby fault…!” suddenly Sihyun said with upset.

“I know... but I have no choice. The hospital just developing at that time. I don't want any news or something can ruin the reputation. I know I'm selfish, I'll accept all the blame. But that's not the point now... right now, I don't trust this girl. I know she has her own agenda to get close to Jiyong.” Mr. Kwon replied.

“How you know what is her intend? What if she's really love Jiyong?” Sihyun asked.

Mr. Kwon looks at Sihyun and he noticed Sihyun face is uneasy.

“I don't think so... her feeling about her best friend died still there. I remember those stares when meet with her before...it's full of grudge.” Mr. Kwon replied while remembering how Taeyeon stares at him at that time.

“You already meet her?” Sihyun asked with surprised.

Mr. Kwon nodded to answer him.

“I don't care any woman Jiyong want to marry or love, but not her. Not... her...” Mr. Kwon replied while shakes his head.

“Samchon... you think she's work here because to get close to Jiyong? Don't you think she's sincere with her work?” Sihyun asked while he looks at the picture of Jasmine and Taeyeon together.

Mr. Kwon frowns when Sihyun asked that. Then, he noticed Sihyun keep looking at the pictures. Out of sudden, Mr. Kwon asks

“You like that doctor, aren't you?”

Sihyun stunned but his eyes still on the pictures. Mr. Kwon smirks when he noticed Sihyun reaction after he asked that.

“Do you?” he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter