mistook

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO WEEK LATER

AT HOSPITAL

 

Halmeoni is sitting on the bed while she's looking outside the window. As usual, Taeyeon will come to visit her to do a check-up. Every time Taeyeon comes, halmeoni will feel excited to see her. However, she can't properly have conversation with her when her family members were there. On that day, Taeyeon come when she was alone. Halmeoni took that opportunity to have a chat with Taeyeon.

“Halmeoni, you look getting better... look at those smiles...” Taeyeon said to .

Halmeoni smiles before she handed her hand to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at her after she’s doing that.

“Come… I want to have chat with you,” Halmeoni said still hand out her hand to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles before she went to holding halmeoni hand.

Halmeoni pull her and ask her to sit on the bed before she says

“I’m so glad to meet you again,”

Taeyeon smiles and then she reply

“You not hate me?”

Halmeoni frown after she asked that.

“Why should I hate you?” Halmeoni asked confused.

“After what I did on that night…” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

Halmeoni chuckles after she saw Taeyeon reaction and then she holding Taeyeon hand with her both hands.

“I'm not blaming you for anything. What happened before, I can understand. Losing someone that you love... it's hurt. But... what have done, it's different.” Halmeoni said softly.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I know why you act like that... it's because you want Jiyong to stay in the family... If not... why you take the money?” Halmeoni asked.

Taeyeon startled after she said that.

“How… did… you…?” Taeyeon stuttered with frown.

Halmeoni chuckles when she saw Taeyeon reaction.

“After you leave, I meet your friend, Dr. Tiffany. I'm asking her about you, but she returned me with the check. She said you're asking her to donate the money... is it true?” Halmeoni asked while looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

“So, my instinct was right... you're a nice girl. The situation makes you look worse. I know my son, Mr. Kwon... he's too obsessed with this hospital. That's why he will do anything to protect it... and Jiyong, as his only heirs... he gives so much hope to Jiyong. But, you really did good things, Dr. My family owes you...” halmeoni continue with sad.

“No…no… halmeoni… I’m not doing this to make you feel like that. It’s already happened…” Taeyeon said to comfort her.

“… but that make you and Jiyong tear apart… hurt…” halmeoni said.

Taeyeon sigh after she said that.

“Halmeoni... please don't say that... what happened between me and Jiyong... it's already past. We both already move on and have our own life. He's already had Yewon now... I’m happy with my life now… and you should forget about it and take care of your health.” Taeyeon replied to comfort her.

Halmeoni stares at Taeyeon for a while before she suddenly asks

“You're sure you're happy? This is the best things for you two?”

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied with hesitated.

Halmeoni smiles when she noticed Taeyeon unsure with her answer.

“Yewon and Jiyong are forced by the family to be engaged. Our family needed Yewon's family support the financial, that's why Jiyong agree to get engaged.” Halmeoni said try to let Taeyeon know the truth.

Taeyeon smiles before her reply

“You can say that they're being forced, but... we don't know the people feelings, and what will happen in the future. Yewon is nice girl... After all, it's not my concern to get know about this.”

Halmeoni feel disappointed when she can’t persuade Taeyeon.

“Okay, halmeoni… I need to go now… you get a rest. I’ll visit you again tomorrow…” Taeyeon said before she left the room.

However, before Taeyeon walk out, suddenly halmeoni says

“You can keep run away and denied, Dr... but I know, the feeling is still there... same as Jiyong.”

Taeyeon look at halmeoni for a while and then she smiles. After that, she walks out from the room without replying her.

 

 

ON WEEKEND

AT CAFÉ

 

That weekend, Jiyong and Yewon went to café to welcoming Youngbae and his wife presence in Seoul. Beside them, Daesung and Seunghyun are also there to join them.

“I’m glad to get hang out with all of my friends,” Youngbae said with smiles.

“Yeah… he’s always complaint that he never gets time with his friends…” Hyorin said to husband.

“It’s true… everyone are busy when I’m in here yesterday,” Youngbae replied.

“Okay, at least, we’re here now…” Seunghyun said.

“Should we order something?” Daesung asked.

“Sure… but, I can’t drink a lot,” Jiyong replied afterward.

“Why? You still have me to drive you home,” suddenly Yewon said.

“Wow… someone already gets his knight,” Youngbae said teasingly.

Jiyong make a face to mock Youngbae. Yewon chuckles when she gets to see Jiyong behave like that when he's with his friends.

Afterward, all of them are enjoying the night by chatting and drinking.

“By the way, I have something to announce in here...” suddenly Seunghyun said.

All of them look at him while wait for him continue his words.

“I'm decided to go for volunteer...” Seunghyun continue his words.

All of them dint give any respond for a while, but then Jiyong asks

“So sudden?”

Seunghyun nodded before he reply

“I'm already planned it few years before... but I think now, it's good time for me to go...”

“When you plan to go?” Youngbae asked.

“Perhaps, after the police investigation ended.” Seunghyun replied.

“You're leaving me, bro...” suddenly Jiyong said with sad.

Seunghyun smiles slightly before his reply

“I can't stay comfortable like that, Jiyong. I need something for me to achieve without any pressure.”

“Where you plan to go for volunteer?” suddenly Daesung asked.

“I'm thinking to go Romania. They have volunteer camp in forest in there.” Seunghyun replied.

“Romania?” Jiyong asked with surprised.

Seunghyun nodded.

“You're going alone?” Daesung continue asked.

“Perhaps, but I did ask Taeyeon about this plan. She's look like interest with it.” Seunghyun replied but his eyes look at Jiyong.

“Taeyeon?” Yewon suddenly asked.

Seunghyun nodded.

“I thought she does want to settle in here. She's really like to travel a lot...” Yewon continue said.

Jiyong didn’t say anything after he heard that. In fact, he felt something uneasy in his heart after heard the news. After few years, he's get to seeing her, but now, to let her go again make Jiyong feel unbearable. Jiyong sips his drink to cover his feelings.

“Tae! Here…!” suddenly Hyorin shouts after she saw Taeyeon in the café.

Jiyong turn to look behind and he saw Taeyeon is there but she's not alone, Ilwoo also there.

“I'm sorry, I ask her to join us tonight... is it okay with everyone?” Hyorin asked after she knows what actually happen between Jiyong and Taeyeon from Youngbae.

“I’m fine with it… besides, I like them both…” suddenly Yewon replied with excited face.

“I’m sorry for late… I brought someone here to join us... is it okay?” Taeyeon asked after she didn't expect to see all of them are there.

After all, Ilwoo came suddenly when she was about to go to the café. He's insist on sending Taeyeon to the café, so to repay his kindness, Taeyeon ask him to join her to meet Hyorin.

“Even if it's not okay, he's already here...” suddenly Jiyong muttered but still can be hears by Taeyeon.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after he said that. In the end, Taeyeon go to sit in front of Yewon, meanwhile Ilwoo beside her.

“How you know she’s in Seoul?” suddenly Jiyong asked but his eyes on Taeyeon.

Hyorin notice it and then she reply

“She told me after coming back from Rio...”

“Rio?” Daesung asked.

“Oh… I'm working at Rio de Janeiro before decided to work here,” Taeyeon replied to explain to Daesung.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon after she said that. Then, he suddenly asks

“It's that the reason your sudden disappear from Melbourne?”

All of them look at Jiyong after he asked that.

Then, Hyorin nudge Youngbae to say something.

“Ha…ha…ha… yeah, we also didn't know you're leaving...” Youngbae said awkwardly.

Meanwhile, Seunghyun just continue smiling after he saw Jiyong and Taeyeon face at that time.

Ilwoo saw Jiyong face when he asked that. Then, Ilwoo asks

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter