started to falter

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

AT HOSPITAL

 

At ER ward, Taeyeon is busy with her report when Mr. Kwon comes to approach her. All the hospital staffs startled when the Hospital CEO was there. The nurse that stand beside Taeyeon nudge her arm when Taeyeon didn't aware the current situation.

“What?” Taeyeon asked the nurse but her eyes still on the report papers.

“Look…” the nurse sad in whispering.

Taeyeon frown before she lifts her head and saw Mr. Kwon is walking toward her. She starts to feel uneasy and at the same time, she noticed the staffs around there are looking at her.

“Have you done in here?” Mr. Kwon asked after he arrives at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shake her head to answer him.

Mr. Kwon looks around and saw people are looking at them.

“Meet me after you’re done…” Mr. Kwon continues slowly.

Afterward, he left the ward without looking anyone.

“Yah! What did you do to make CEO come to find you here?” the nurse asked after Mr. Kwon leave.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything but she know the reason why Mr. Kwon want to meet her.

Dr. Lee approach Taeyeon after what just happen.

“You can go…” Dr. Lee said.

Taeyeon look at him before she reply

“No… I have to finish in here first… don’t worry. He can wait.”

Dr. Lee lift his eyebrows after hear Taeyeon answered.

“Wow… what a brave girl. I like… by the way… sometimes you need to be careful of him...” Dr. Lee said by whispering.

Taeyeon chuckles when he said that.

“Dr…! Isn’t he your best friend?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

“Yeah I know… but still… ” Dr. Lee replied before he leaves the area.

Taeyeon shakes her head and then she continue to focus on her works.

However, the scene it's not ended just like that. Staffs that saw the scene starts to gossip about it. The gossip went through to one department to another department. In the end, it's reach HR office.

“My friend told me... that CEO comes to face the doctor. I think he want to warn her for approaching his son.” The staff said.

“I don’t think that way… you know his son is a playboy… so, this is the way for the doctor to get her position in here…” the other respond.

Jiyong that sit in the pantry silently eavesdrop the conversation accidentally. He takes his phone before he dialed his father numbers.

“Where are you? We need to talk…” Jiyong said after the calls connected.

“I’m busy… come home if you want to talk…” Mr. Kwon replied and then he just hangs up the call before Jiyong can say anything.

Jiyong hold his fist to control his anger. Then, he decided to meet Taeyeon after knowing the rumor.

 

 

 

Taeyeon know, all long day people will talk about it, and she has to ignore and focus on her works. She went to the kid patient that head bleeding after fell.

“Hello there…” Taeyeon greet while push the dressing trolley.

The mother smile while greet Taeyeon, but the kid still sobbing to tell, she's hurt.

“Can I look your head?” Taeyeon asked while she gets close to the kid.

She saw there is a small cut near the eyebrows. However, it's still need small sewing for that.

“Oh... it's just a tiny cut in there. Don't worry. I'll help you, okay?” Taeyeon said try to comfort the kid.

The kid nodded with sad.

Taeyeon smiles before she went to prepare things.

At the same time, Jiyong just arrive at the ER. He saw Taeyeon with the patient, but he didn’t approach her. Still, get to see her smiles with the kid make his heart ease.

Taeyeon look at the wound again, and then she went to clean up the wound with the gauze.

“It’s hurt?” Taeyeon asked when she cleans the wound.

The kid nodded.

“Arasso… I’ll do gently to make sure you’re not hurt, okay?” Taeyeon asked.

The kid nodded again.

“Dr, you think the scar will be permanent?” suddenly the mother asked with worried.

“Not to worry. It will heal but took time for that...” Taeyeon replied to comfort the mother.

“I'm scared if the scar will be there. You know... she's a girl...” the mother, continue with worried.

Taeyeon smiles and nodded.

“I understand…don’t worry. She’ll be fine…” Taeyeon replied before she continues preparing the anesthesia to make sure the kid not feel hurt during the stitch.

Taeyeon ask the mother to hold the kid before she applies the numbing cream. While they wait for the cream start affect, Taeyeon continue to talks to the kid to reduce her nervous and afraid.

Jiyong that still there keep looking at Taeyeon until one of the nurse greet him.

“Hurm… excuse me, Mr. You can’t be here…Please leave...,” the nurse said.

“Oh… I’m sorry.” Jiyong replied.

Jiyong look again at Taeyeon before he left the ER ward.

“It’s look like Taeyeon really have a lot admirer.” The nurse mutter while she looks Jiyong leaves the ER.

While Taeyeon focusing on stitch, one nurse come and says

“Dr, we need you at yellow cubical…”

“Okay… give me 15 minutes…” Taeyeon replied but her eyes on the kid wound.

“Also… Dr. Han asks for the bed 2 patients' report.” The nurse said.

“Ah! I forgot to give it to him…” Taeyeon said while she stops from stitch.

“I can give it to him… where did you put?” the nurse asked.

“Nearby the counter, on the second rack.” Taeyeon replied.

“Got it…!” the nurse said before she left.

Then, Taeyeon continue to finish her stitch.

“Dr, you’re so pretty…” suddenly the kid said.

“What?” Taeyeon asked with the sudden compliment.

However, the kid continues to stares at her with amazed.

The mother chuckles after her daughter said that.

“It’s look like she’s fell for you…” the mother said jokingly.

“You such a cutie…” Taeyeon said before she finishes with the stitch.

After she’s done with the kid, Taeyeon went to help the patient in yellow cubical.

 

 

 

During her break, Taeyeon decided to go meet Mr. Kwon. However, on her way to the office, the nurse that claims as Jiyong ex-girlfriend stops her.

“Can we talk?” the nurse asked.

“Now?” Taeyeon asked.

The nurse nodded.

“Sorry. I have to meet someone now…” Taeyeon replied.

“Who? Our CEO?” the nurse asked with sarcastic smiles.

Taeyeon feel annoy to see that face and then she asks

“You have two minutes…” Taeyeon said.

“Tell me the truth… is true Jiyong already propose at you?” the nurse asked.

Taeyeon frown with the sudden question.

“Does it matter? Why you want to know?” Taeyeon asked without answering her.

The nurse makes unsatisfied face when Taeyeon asked that.

“Are you sure you can trust him?” the nurse asked with serious tone.

“It's my right to believe him...” Taeyeon replied calmly.

The nurse looks at her with uneasy and then she suddenly says

“If Jiyong is really serious with you... why he's say he still loves me?”

Taeyeon silent after what she hears. She looks at the nurse while try to verify if she's telling the truth or not.

“You know Jiyong… he’s never changed...” the nurse continues with smirks.

“I don't know why you have to do this... yes, I admit it's hard for some people to change but Jiyong... I do believe him...” Taeyeon replied.

“You think I'm bluffing here?” the nurse asked when Taeyeon doesn't look bother with her words.

“I don't know you... I don't know if your words are lie or not... but I know Jiyong...he won't do that to me...” Taeyeon replied with firm.

“Yah…! You're playing stupid or you're really naive? You want to sacrifice your life to be with him? He's not worth for you...” the nurse suddenly starts to feel irate with Taeyeon calm.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw the nurse tense face.

“It's my life... and my decision to know what worth for me...so, if you have nothing to say anymore... please, excuses me.” Taeyeon said and then she walks away from there.

“What if I have a proof that Jiyong is not serious with you? Will you believe me?” suddenly the nurse asked.

Taeyeon stop her steps and then turn to look at the nurse.

“Perhaps... but in my opinion, don't waste your time for that. Oh... to answer your question... yes, Jiyong already propose me... and we're agreed to get married soon.” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Afterward, she walks away from there without bother with the nurse words. Meanwhile,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter