meet again

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO AND HALF YEARS LATER

AUSTRALIA, MELBOURNE

 

After coming back from volunteer, Taeyeon went to stay with her family in Melbourne. She's working as a part-timer doctor before she gets any offer from other hospital. At the hospital, Taeyeon was placed in the ER based on her experience. Her shift is not so strict, as during her housemanship before. She still can have her time to spend with her family.

On that day, ER is busier than before, it's because there was an accident at a construction site and involving many injured workers. Taeyeon was treating one of the victims when a nurse called her.

“Dr. Kim… we have a patient in yellow zone.” The nurse said.

“Okay… I’ll be there,” Taeyeon replied.

After she’s finish with the patient, she went to meet the patient in yellow zone. After she opens the curtain, she saw a woman with her hands bleeding and deep wounds. Taeyeon pull the dressing trolley toward her before she asks

“What we got here? What happen to you?”

The woman tries to smiles but Taeyeon can see her in hurt.

“I fall off the bike… when ride on side road.” The woman replied.

“Oh I see… let me see the wound,” Taeyeon said.

“It’s hurt…,” the woman said.

“It's okay... let me help clean the wound first...” Taeyeon replied while she’s already get the gauze and cotton to clean the wound.

While Taeyeon is focusing on the wound, the woman keeps looking at Taeyeon with admirer. She's never saw a beautiful doctor like this before, perhaps, she's rarely come to the hospital. But when she's seen Taeyeon, her face makes she wants to look at her non-stop.

“Dr., you’re so beautiful…,” she said with smiles.

Taeyeon stunned with the sudden compliment.

“Thank you, but you're beautiful too. I hope this scar didn't bother you much...” Taeyeon replied while she’s clean the wound.

“I don’t mind, but I think my fiancé will keep blame himself after seeing this.” The woman said.

Taeyeon chuckles after she heard that.

“Why? He's the reason you get this wound?” Taeyeon asked try to have a chat.

“Nope... but we're here for holidays. He's come to meet his friend, and I just follow him. Accidentally, today while we're cycling, I fell...” the woman replied to story.

Taeyeon nodded before she says

“I bet he's worried after he saw this wound...”

“Yeah…he’s the one that bring me here…” the woman replied with smiles.

Afterward, Taeyeon went to get anesthetic before she can start to stitch the wounds.

“It’s take few minutes for the effect…” Taeyeon said before she gives the anesthetic.

The woman nodded but she’s look away when Taeyeon give the medicine.

“Argh…” the woman grunt in pain.

While waiting for the medicine effect, Taeyeon take the medical report that nurse put on the trolley. She read the patient information and then says

“Oh… your name Yewon? You same age as me...”

“Yeah… and you… Dr. Kim..?” Yewon asked after she read Taeyeon nametag.

“Taeyeon…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

After Taeyeon said her name, suddenly someone open the curtain while calling Yewon name.

“Yewon… are you okay?” Jiyong asked with worried face.

Yewon smiles when she saw Jiyong.

However, Taeyeon get stiff after she hears Jiyong voice. She didn't turn or do anything, meanwhile her heart start to beat hard.

“I’m fine… Dr. will stitch the wound,” Yewon replied with smiles.

Jiyong nodded.

“Dr., that's my fiancé... Kwon... Jiyong,” suddenly, Yewon said to introduce them.

Jiyong look at the doctor's back and his instinct start to feel uneasy. After Taeyeon turn to look at him, Jiyong stunned while his eyes look at her without blinking.

“Hello…” Taeyeon greet awkwardly.

However, nothing is coming out from Jiyong mouth. He just stun and his heart keep beating fast.

Yewon noticed Jiyong face change after he saw the doctor and then she jokingly says

“Jiyong, I know the doctor is pretty, but you have to stop staring at her like that... you scared her.”

Jiyong clear his throat before he went toward them.

“How is she?” Jiyong asked with hesitated.

Without looking at Jiyong, Taeyeon says

“I already clean the wound, and now we're going to stitch it. It's took time because the wound is deep.”

“Don’t worry… I’ll be fine,” Yewon said to Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded.

“I already tell omma and appa… they ask us to go back tomorrow...” Jiyong replied while try not to look at Taeyeon.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon at that time just continue her works without bother with their conversation.

“Yah… why you tell them… you know we still have few days to stay here…” Yewon said with gloomy face.

“No… we should go back… I don’t want they worried about you…” Jiyong replied.

“Then, what about your friend? We can meet him tonight?” Yewon asked.

“I’ll try to contact him and tell him. I hope we can meet him before going back…” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso…” Yewon said cutely.

Jiyong smiles but then his eyes look at Taeyeon who was sewing up Yewon's wound.

After more than two years, they met again. That was in the hospital and now she is treating his fiancée. Jiyong don't know how to describe his feeling right now. He's still surprised to get to see her again but at the same time, the old memories start to coming back in his mind. After that, Jiyong says

“I'll wait you outside...”

Yewon nodded while she looks Jiyong walks away from there.

Taeyeon feel relief when Jiyong leave there. She doesn't know why his presence still make her uncomfortable. Even after two years passed, and she felt she had moved on, however, Jiyong's presence still reminded her of memories.

“I’m sorry if my fiancé make you feel uncomfortable. He's always like that... cold with a stranger.” Suddenly Yewon said.

Taeyeon just nodded with awkward smiles.

 

 

 

While waiting for Yewon, Jiyong's mind was already restless after seeing Taeyeon's presence. He's starting uneasy and thought where Taeyeon disappeared to before.

“Why she have to appear now?” Jiyong muttered.

Out of sudden, Jiyong feel want to dig information about Taeyeon. He wanted to know why she's work there, how long she's been there and importantly, he wanted to know where she's live. Jiyong rashly went to the information counter and he’s try to find anything about Taeyeon.

Jiyong looks at the counter, and he saw there are three to five nurses in there. Jiyong went to approach one of them and he says

“Hi there…”

The nurse looks at him and asks

“Yes, what can I help you?”

“Actually, I'm here to find my friend. She's working in here...” Jiyong said with hesitated.

The nurse looks at him with suspicious before she asks

“What is her name?”

“She’s a doctor in here... Dr. Kim Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked while try to look calm.

“Oh! Dr. Kim! Yeah, she's work here. But I think you can't meet her now. She's on duty.” The nurse replied.

“Oh… hurm… when will her shift end?” Jiyong asked.

“Hurm… supposedly in the night, but if there are any emergencies, she'll stay back. So, if you have anything for her, you can leave the message to me.” The nurse replied.

“Oh… it’s okay…” Jiyong said, but when he’s about to ask more, the nurse already leaves the counter to continue her works.

Jiyong look at other nurse to ask more, but he saw everyone are busy with their works and in the end, he just stands there without get anything about Taeyeon.

“What should I do…?” Jiyong muttered.

While Jiyong mind thinking, suddenly Yewon come approach behind him.

“Oppa…!” Yewon said try to surprise him.

Jiyong stunned before he turns to look behind him. After he saw Yewon, he looks if anyone is behind her. Yewon frown when Jiyong behave like that.

“Why?” Yewon asked.

Jiyong shake his head and then he asks

“Already done? Can we leave now?”

“Wait... I have to get medicine from the counter.” Yewon replied.

“Arasso… wait there, I’ll go get for you,” Jiyong said.

After he makes sure Yewon sit, Jiyong went to get the medicine from the counter, but his leg didn't take him to the counter. He just walks straight toward the ER room to find Taeyeon.

“Oppa! You go the wrong way…” Yewon shouts after she saw Jiyong went to the ER ward.

However, Jiyong jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter