exposed!

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Taeyeon says thank you, Sihyun smiles widely before he reply

“You such a cutie...”

However, his words make Taeyeon feel uncomfortable and then Taeyeon blurt out with honest and asks

“You have a feeling on me?”

Sihyun stunned with Taeyeon sudden question, but he think it’s the right time for him to let her know about his feeling toward her.

“Well…” Sihyun said try to reply her but Taeyeon interrupt him and says

“If it's there, please stop it. I don't want this friendship to make me feel awkward. You know I don't see you as a person for me to like. But, I do like it when we're just a friend.”

Sihyun didn’t say anything after Taeyeon said that.

“It is because I'm Jiyong's cousin?” suddenly Sihyun bravely asked.

Taeyeon look at him but nothing is coming out from her. Sihyun smirks before he continues says

“It's look like he's shadows will always glue on me.”

“If you're not Jiyong's cousin, I still don't think I can like you. For me, love is a torture.” Taeyeon replied with firm.

After she said that, Taeyeon turn her eyes to look at the beach while try to hide her frustrated. Anyhow, Sihyun still can feel that Taeyeon still in pain for what happened between her and Jiyong. Her words it’s so firm but her heart so fragile. Then, Sihyun try to comfort her by saying

“I know... I understand... but please say we're still friend...”

Taeyeon look at Sihyun and saw him doing a cute face to beg her.

“Arasso… we still friend,” Taeyeon replied with chuckles.

“Great… I'm sorry if that make you feel uncomfortable... but I really hope we're stayed friend. Besides, I don't have anyone in here except you...” Sihyun said try to comfort her.

“Is it...? Then, what’s about Maria? I saw you always with her, and I think she's likes you...” Taeyeon said to tease.

“Maria? No way… she just my landlord,” Sihyun replied to deny.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Sihyun reaction.

“Or... if you want to know the nurse at the counter, I can arrange it for you...” Taeyeon continue to more.

“Ha...ha...ha... very funny.” Sihyun said sarcastic.

Taeyeon laughs after she gets the reaction. Sihyun smiles after he gets to make Taeyeon laughs. But at the same time, inside, him feel hurt after Taeyeon rejected him before he told his true feelings.

 

 

AT KOREA

LUXURY RESTAURANT

 

On that night, Kwon's family and Yewon's family are together for a dinner. While the family members are chatting, Yewon saw Jiyong looks uneasy while he's keep looking at his watch. Yewon tilt to Jiyong and then whisper slowly to him.

“Something happen?” Yewon asked by whispering.

Jiyong look at her before his slowly reply

“I can't bear to sit here and heard what they're chatting... so boring,”

Yewon chuckles after she hears his answer.

“Then, you can talk with me… something you want…I can be a good listener,” Yewon said.

Jiyong look at her after she said that and then he jokingly asks

“Why you want to put an effort for me? It's because of the family? Or you already fell for me?”

Yewon look at him for a while before her reply

“What will you do if my answer it's both. For family and yes, I start to likes you...”

Jiyong startled with her sudden confession. He looks at her with nervous before he says

“Please stop joking... you know I'm not in that mood.”

Yewon chuckles after she saw Jiyong uneasy face.

“Calm down... I'm not telling you to reply my feelings. Chill, bro. You know we're here now because of the family.” Yewon replied while smiling.

Suddenly, they're noticed all the family members are looking at them with smiles. Then, Mrs. Kwon without warn get up and she’s announce about their wedding.

“After both the family agrees, we decided the wedding will be held in next year.” Mrs. Kwon said with smiles.

Jiyong stunned with the sudden announcement, meanwhile Yewon just smiles without saying anything.

“Omma…” Jiyong said while try to say something.

“Yes?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“I don't think next year will be suit for the wedding. You know the hospital still need a recovery and I still have more things to do before focus on the wedding.” Jiyong said try to give excuses.

Yewon look at Jiyong after he said that. For a moment, she can feel Jiyong is trying to avoid the wedding.

“Appa… please. You know the hospital condition…” Jiyong said try to get Mr. Kwon support.

Mr. Kwon look at his wife but what Jiyong says also it’s true. The hospital still needs an attention. As a new CEO, Jiyong is trying his best to manage the hospital management. In the end, Mr. Kwon says

“I think... let's they decided when they're ready for the wedding. Besides, they already agree to get engage. So, why don't we give this wedding plan to them to do it. Also, Jiyong is true... hospital still need his attention more right now.”

Jiyong feel relief after his father agree with him. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kwon feels upset after her husband didn't support her decision.

“I think I can agree with this... I don't want to get urge into this wedding. I just get to know Jiyong oppa, so, let us get close more before we're going for the wedding. Can we?” suddenly Yewon asked while try to make the situation ease.

In the end, all the family are agree to postponed the wedding again. Jiyong look at Yewon and then him mouth thank you to her.

“You owe me this one…” Yewon said to .

“I know…” Jiyong replied with nodded.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

KOREA, JEONJU

 

Taeyeon smiles after getting off the bus. She's feels home after she arrived in Jeonju.

“Someone gets wide smiles...” Sihyun said teasingly after he saw Taeyeon smiling.

“Shut up… let’s go,” Taeyeon replied while she’s carrying her bag.

After Sihyun decided to follow her go back, Taeyeon have no choice except to bring him with her. Both of them arrived at the airport and then straightly went to go to Jeonju with the bus. Taeyeon already inform the chief village about her presence, and the chief preparing the house for them to stay during them in there.

“Where are we going?” Sihyun asked while walking beside her.

“We go to meet the chief of the village. He's already prepared a place for us to stay.” Taeyeon replied.

Sihyun nodded while he looks around.

“It's been a while I didn't come here...” Sihyun muttered after he saw the farm.

Taeyeon frown after he said that and then she asks

“You have been here before?”

Sihyun is just smiling without answering her.

“By the way, where is your house when you're in here?” Sihyun asked try to change the topic.

“It's the end of this farm... around the corner. Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nothing… just random question,” Sihyun replied.

“But, omma already sell the house...” Taeyeon said slowly.

“Oh… why she sell it?” Sihyun asked.

“She think there are no one will take care of it, so, she decided to sell it. Besides, we're rarely to come back after moving out...” Taeyeon replied.

“I see… Oh, we already arrive at the chief's house!” Sihyun suddenly said.

Taeyeon saw the chief’s house in front of them but she’s feel weird when Sihyun already know chief’s house without her telling him. When she’s about to ask him, suddenly, she saw the chief’s and his wife comes out from the house after they saw Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon-na…!” the chief’s wife said when she greets Taeyeon.

“Imo…” Taeyeon replied with hugs.

The chief frown after he saw Sihyun. Then, he looks at Sihyun and asks

“It's Jiyong, aren't you?”

Sihyun stunned when the chief mention that to him.

“No…no… chief, this is my friend, Sihyun,” Taeyeon said to correct him.

However, the chief look unsatisfied and he continue says

“Is it? Aren't you the one that comes here before for the farming research...? I think I remember your face...”

Sihyun feel uneasy when the chief continue his words.

“Dear, did you remember the researcher from Seoul? He’s look like Jiyong, right?” the chief asked his wife to affirm it.

His wife looks at Sihyun up and down but before she could say anything, Sihyun says

“I’m Sihyun… I think you mistook me with someone else...”

Taeyeon that heard the conversation feel strange but then she says

“Yeah, he’s Sihyun… Jiyong is another guy. I think you mistook them...”

As she remembers, she also had introduced Jiyong to the chief village before.

“Perhaps… I’m sorry… Comes, let’s go in. We already prepare lunch for you two,” the chie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter