proud

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let's get married!”

Jiyong stunned with the sudden demand. He looks at Yewon with confused before he asks

“What are you saying?”

Yewon stares at him for a while before she laughs. Jiyong look at her with confused after she laughs.

“You should look at your face right now… it’s super funny,” Yewon said still giggling.

“What are you doing? Why are you here?” Jiyong continue asked with confused.

Yewon went to sit in front of him with smiles.

“I'm here to give back the ring.” Yewon said while she handed the ring box to Jiyong.

Jiyong look at the box and then he looks at Yewon with uneasy.

“I already made my mind, after what we talked that night... I want to call off the wedding. I already told my parents and they're agreed.” Yewon continue said with bitter smiles.

“Sorry…” Jiyong replied with guilty.

Yewon shakes her head slowly and then she says

“This is no one fault. We're doing this at first because of the family. But now... I can't continue this anymore. We didn't have the same destination. That's why I want to bow out. I hope you can live with the one that you loved. Also, I want to married someone that loves me...”

“You deserved better…” Jiyong said.

“I know… I'm a lawyer... of course I want someone much better than you...” Yewon replied jokingly.

Jiyong chuckles after she said that.

“I know I don't know so much about you and Dr. Kim. But, when you're still loyal for her... I already understand after meet her. She's precious and you're lucky men.” Yewon continue softly.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“So… we still friend?” Yewon asked.

Jiyong smiles and he reply

“Sure…”

“Great… don't forget to invite me if you two are getting married! I want to ruin the party...” Yewon said jokingly.

Jiyong chuckles while shake his head.

“Thank you, Yewon.” Jiyong said afterward.

Suddenly, Yewon start to get emotional after Jiyong thanks to her. She controls her tears to not coming out and she's quickly says

“Better I go now before you seeing I'm crying.”

After that, Yewon get up from the sit but Jiyong says

“I hope you get your own happiness... I'm sincerely,”

Yewon smiles bitterly before she nodded. Then, she walks away from the office with teary eyes. Jiyong look Yewon leaving his office with mixed feeling. He know Yewon is trying to hide her sadness but he can't give the love for her because his love already for Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Taeyeon walks out from the office after finish her shift. After two days, she's busy at hospital, Taeyeon decided to have proper rest on that night. While she's waiting for the elevator, Taeyeon take her phone to see any message or missed call. When the elevator doors open, Taeyeon enter it while her eyes still looking at phone screen. Suddenly, someone whisper in her ear and says

“Miss you…”

Taeyeon startled but she smirks while turn to look behind her. She saw Jiyong is there, looking at her with smiles.

“Why you still here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Just finished with the meeting... you're going back now?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded before she says

“Yup, I need a rest after spend two days straightly in here...”

“Arasso… go get a proper sleep... but... can I go to penthouse tonight?” Jiyong asked with blinking eyes.

Taeyeon frown and she asks

“Why?”

“Just… to make sure... you're fine...” Jiyong replied with hesitated.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after he said that. She knew if Jiyong come, she can't bear to let him alone, and she can't get a proper sleep. In the end, Taeyeon reply

“You know I can't rest if you're there...”

Jiyong chuckles after Taeyeon said that.

“Arasso… I know… but can we have a dinner before you go back?” Jiyong asked with pout.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong cute face and then she nodded.

“Let’s go for dinner…” Taeyeon said while she pinches Jiyong cheek.

After the elevator door open, Jiyong went to holds Taeyeon hand whiles both of them walking together. However, at that time, Tiffany and her colleague were in the foyer, saw both of them holding hand.

“Isn't that Dr. Kim?” one of the doctors asked.

“Fany, isn't she's your friend? Why she's with the CEO?” the other doctor asked curiously.

However, Tiffany is also surprised, same as them. Nothing is coming out from her when her eyes keep looking at them. Despite that, she's feel ease when she saw them together again. The way Taeyeon smiling make Tiffany feel happier.

“Why you smiling?” the doctor asked Tiffany.

“Nothing,” Tiffany replied before she walks away from there.

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

KWON BUNGALOW

 

On that day, halmeoni asked the family to gather for her to announce something. All the family members were there, including Sihyun. After the dinner, all of them were together in living room. Halmeoni comes later while she's holding a file in her hand.

“Is everyone is here?” halmeoni asked.

“Yes, omma…” Mrs. Kwon replied.

“Great… sorry with this sudden meeting. I know everyone is waiting for what I'm going to announce... here, my latest testament and I want to let everyone know about this...” halmeoni said.

“Omma…” Mr. Kwon said with uneasy.

“No... This is the right time for me to do this... besides, this is what I want from all of you.” Halmeoni replied with determined.

After she said that, halmeoni open the file and she’s went to wear her spectacles.

Halmeoni read her testament with careful. Meanwhile, all the family members just listen without interrupted her. However, before she ended, suddenly halmeoni says

“Lastly, I want to let everyone in here know... hospital fundraiser, I leave it to Dr. Kim Taeyeon to manage it. As a doctor who works there, and she knows how to use the funds as best as possible. Therefore, I decided to give it to Dr. Kim Taeyeon.”

All of them are surprised with the sudden announcement, except Jiyong. He is just smiling after heard that.

“Omma… what are you thinking? You’re sure to give that to her?” Mr. Kwon asked with uneasy.

Halmeoni nodded.

“I know what I'm doing. Besides, she's the one that safe me, not once but twice. After all, I already know the truth about her. Thanks to her friend for telling me.” Halmeoni said with serious tone.

“What truth?” Dami asked curiously.

“The check that your appa give to her before... she's donate it to hospital fundraiser. That money... she didn't use it for her personally but helped other patients.” Halmeoni said the truth.

Everyone is stunned except Jiyong and Mr. Kwon.

“Oh God…” Mrs. Kwon muttered in shock.

“Well… it supposed like that... that's our money, that's what where it belongs...” suddenly Mr. Kwon said with annoyed.

Jiyong feel upset when his father said that. When he’s about to say something, suddenly Sihyun interrupt and says

“I have a confession to make...”

All of them turn to look at Sihyun.

“I don't know if this can make you look at Taeyeon differently but... to be honest, I'm the one that make her late friend, Jasmine pregnant.” Sihyun said to tell the truth.

Once again, everyone is surprised except Jiyong and Mr. Kwon.

“You? But how?” Dami asked with confused.

Sihyun clear his throat before he's telling everything that happened to them. Including how Taeyeon forgive him, even though she's hurting.

“I do owe Jiyong because make him guilty and Taeyeon too. But, all of you should know... she's indeed a different girl. Jiyong, you're lucky, cause you can make her fell for you.” Sihyun said with bitter smiles.

Jiyong nodded with proud smiles after he heard that.

“Oh my god… for me, she just a stranger... but what she did... it's unbelievable.” Mrs. Kwon said with guilty.

“It's true... the reason for her to take the check, because she wanted to hurt me at that time. It's because she thinks, by doing that, can make me stay with the family rather than go with her... if not, I don't think I will stay here anymore...” Jiyong said with honest.

Mr. Kwon start to feel uneasy after heard everything. He knows Taeyeon is innocent and what she did to his family, it's a lot for him to thank her. However, because of his ego, he acted coldly and he blames her for what happened.

“After this misunderstanding,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter