propose again

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

AT HOSPITAL

 

Taeyeon come out from the surgery room after the operation. She went to meet the kid parents to update about their kid situation after the surgery.

“Doctor…!” the mother said when she saw Taeyeon coming out.

“The operation successful.” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Oh God, thank you, doctor…” the father said to thanks her.

“Also, we treated using splint to restrict the movement for a while. Until the bone heals, he can't move too much, but we suggest not to move. It's important to make sure your son bone heals, or it will affect their skin.” Taeyeon replied to inform them about the current situation.

Both of them nodded after heard that.

“We will take him back into ward, and you two can visit him after that...” Taeyeon continues.

“Thank you, doctor.” Both of them said at the same time.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles and then she went back into the surgery room.

“Dr. Kim!” suddenly someone shouts behind her.

Taeyeon turn and saw Seunghyun is smiling at her.

“Sunbae!” Taeyeon said while went to approach him.

“Finish with surgery?” Seunghyun asked.

“Yeah, just meet the patient parents,” Taeyeon replied.

“Want to have drink?” Seunghyun asked.

“Sure… let me clean up first,” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay, I’ll wait you at café,” Seunghyun said.

Taeyeon nodded before she went to clean up herself.

After few minutes later, Taeyeon went to meet Seunghyun at the café. She saw Seunghyun was still waiting for her and was accompanied by Yoona and Sooyoung. Taeyeon walks to approach them but then, Yoona saw her and she jokingly says

“You late... we already finished your cake,”

Taeyeon chuckles before she sits beside Seunghyun.

“Sorry, I just finished with the surgery, need to update the report, or I'll get blamed if not doing that...” Taeyeon replied to apologies.

“Yeah, we understand… have you order your drink?” Sooyoung asked.

“Not yet… so, anyone want more drink?” Taeyeon asked when she get up.

“Nope, we’re fine.” Sooyoung replied.

“Wow… it’s rare to see Sooyoung like this,” Seunghyun said jokingly.

“Sunbae, I'm greedy when you say using your card. I behave generous if we're using our card, because we know, you're the one that get paid more than us...” Sooyoung said honestly.

Seunghyun chuckles after she said that.

“Arasso… Taeyeon, use my card…” Seunghyun said while he handed his card.

“If that… Tae, get me two slice crêpe cake and banana muffin.” Sooyoung said to order her foods.

“I want pistachio bread, two...” Yoona said afterward.

“Yah…yah…! Stop it!,” Seunghyun said.

Taeyeon chuckles but she still takes Seunghyun card for her to use.

“Sorry, sunbae... we have to grab the chance... I'll be back with the cake and bread!” Taeyeon said before she walks toward the café counter.

“Thank God, Fany not here... or she will order everything...” Seunghyun said jokingly.

Yoona and Sooyoung laughs after he said that.

Suddenly, they saw Tiffany enter the café, and she went to approach Taeyeon at the counter. Yoona and Sooyoung laughs after they saw Tiffany. Meanwhile, Seunghyun says

“I shouldn't say that before...”

Yoona and Sooyoung continue laughs after he said that.

At the same time, at the counter, Tiffany grab Taeyeon arm and asks

“Why you buy so many?”

“It’s for Yoona and Sooyoung,” Taeyeon replied.

Tiffany looks around and then she saw Yoona, Sooyoung and Seunghyun.

“Oh, sunbae also is there…” Tiffany said after she saw Seunghyun.

“Yeah, he’s the one treat us,” Taeyeon said while show Seunghyun card in her hand.

Out of sudden, Tiffany face start to smirks naughtily. She looks at Seunghyun before she says

“Then, I want to order two potato bread and donuts… and Ice lemon tea with large cup!”

Taeyeon chuckles after Tiffany said that.

“You never changed...” Taeyeon said while giggling.

“Yah! It's our sunbae that want to treat us... we should appreciate it...” Tiffany replied to defend herself.

After they get the foods and drinks, Taeyeon and Tiffany take it to the table. Seunghyun just look at the foods without blinking his eyes.

“I can't understand how all of you can finish these foods.” Seunghyun said while shake his head.

“We can say it's talent...” Sooyoung said proudly.

Yoona laughs while her hand takes the bread.

“Sunbae, here your card. Thank you for the treat,” Taeyeon said.

“Thank you, sunbae. Let us know if you want to treat again…” Tiffany said after she sips her drink.

Seunghyun shakes his head while looking at them.

“Yeah… eat slowly…” Seunghyun said while looking at his hoobae face one by one.

Suddenly, Seunghyun phone is ringing. He looks at his phone and says

“I have to answer this… enjoy your foods,”

“We should order more…” suddenly Sooyoung said after Seunghyun left the table.

“Yah! We already buy a lot…!” Taeyeon said in shock.

“Nope… this not enough to make me full,” Sooyoung replied before she sips her drink.

All of them laugh after she said that.

“She's right. You know, we have not enough time to eat properly. So, when we have time like this, we should eat.” Tiffany said to agree with Sooyoung.

Suddenly, Seunghyun come back at them with uneasy face. He looks at Taeyeon and asks

“Taeyeon, have you heard the news? Where is your phone...? Have Jiyong text or calls you?”

Taeyeon look at him with confused.

“Why? What happen?” Taeyeon asked while she takes out her phone from pocket.

“My friend, Dr. Kevin that works in Ulsan hospital called me just now. He said Jiyong collapse when he's in meeting.” Seunghyun replied with worried.

Taeyeon startled after she heard that. Then, Taeyeon look at her phone, but nothing is from Jiyong. Taeyeon try to dial Jiyong number, but it goes through voicemail.

“I can’t reach him…” Taeyeon said with worried after Jiyong didn’t pick up the call.

“I should inform his family,” Seunghyun said before he went to dial halmeoni numbers.

Taeyeon keep dial Jiyong number with hope that someone will pick up the phone. However, still no respond.

All of her friends look at Taeyeon with uneasy and then Tiffany says

“I think you should go there...”

“I can't... I still have patients in here,” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

“It’s okay… I can take over for you,” suddenly, Yoona said to offer helps.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked.

Yoona nodded.

“Just go... we can handle in here... if you stayed, we know you can't focus...” Sooyoung said afterward.

“Thank you!” Taeyeon said and then she hurriedly prepared herself before go to Ulsan.

“Where she’s going?” Seunghyun asked after he ended the conversation.

“She’s going to Ulsan,” Tiffany replied.

“Oh... I already told his family... perhaps, it took time for them to go... it's good if she can reach there earlier.” Seunghyun said.

“What actually happen?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m not sure… Perhaps, his old pain hit again. You know he's old accident effect will come if he's not carefully.” Seunghyun replied.

Tiffany nodded after she hears that.

“What? Our CEO had an accident before?” Yoona asked with surprised.

“Yup, it's happened a few years ago, a motorcycle accident...” Tiffany replied.

Both Yoona and Sooyoung nodded after Tiffany said that.

“I hope he'll be fine. Who know what will happen to him if he's not carefully... after the accident, his spine is not strong enough... that's why he had to go for medical checkup every month. To make sure nothing serious will affect him.” Seunghyun said afterward.

“Is Taeyeon aware about this?” Sooyoung asked.

Seunghyun nodded before he says

“.. because she's the one of the doctor that safe him in surgery room.”

“Omo…! That’s interesting...!” Sooyoung said in shock.

“And to get more interesting... at that time, she's use to hate him.” Tiffany replied with smiles.

“Omo… really?” Sooyoung and Yoona asked with surprised.

“But… how…now… them…?” Yoona asked with confused.

Seunghyun and Tiffany look at each other before chuckles.

Sooyoung and Yoona look at them with frowning.

“It's a long story...” Tiffany replied while giggling.

 

 

AT NIGHT

ULSAN

AT HOSPITAL

 

Befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter