break-up

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ON WEEKEND

AT HOSPITAL

 

After Jiyong send her that night, it's hard for them to meet regularly. Taeyeon is always busy helping in the surgery room, and sometimes, she's deliberately substituted another doctor's shift just to keep herself busy. Jiyong noticed what's Taeyeon trying to do, but he kept being patient and give her a chance to calm down. So, on that weekend, Jiyong insist on meeting her. He can't wait it anymore when Taeyeon day by day getting further away from him.

Jiyong went to find Taeyeon in the hospital, and he's found her is talking to one of the nurses at the general ward counter. Jiyong went to approach her with careful. When Taeyeon noticed Jiyong presence, she goes grab his arm and drag him out from there.

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked after both of them outside the ward.

“I want to meet you…” Jiyong replied.

“You know I’m on my shift…” Taeyeon said.

“I’ll wait…” Jiyong replied.

“It's still few hours before I'm finished....!” Taeyeon said while point to her watch.

“I know… but I’ll wait…” Jiyong replied but his eyes keep staring at her.

“Up to you…” Taeyeon said before she walks away from there.

“Taeyeon…” Jiyong calls her name.

“What?” Taeyeon asked after she turns around.

“I miss you…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

However, Taeyeon didn’t reply him. She’s just staring at his face for a while before continue to walk away from there.

“Why I can see those eyes again...?” Jiyong muttered with uneasy.

Jiyong can see the way Taeyeon is looking at him. Her eyes stares it same when she's used to hate Jiyong before. It's look like there is no love for him when she's looking at Jiyong.

“Is appa telling me the truth?” Jiyong muttered with mixed feeling.

After that, Jiyong decided to go to Seunghyun office while waiting for Taeyeon.

On the other side, Taeyeon feel awry to act like that to Jiyong. She's trying to distract her mind from thinking of the problem by busying herself with working. However, the more she's avoid Jiyong, the more she missed him. After, all staffs gossiping about her, Taeyeon start to be careful if Jiyong presence nears her. She didn't want to make the situation worse if any staff sees them together. For her, it's enough what just happen between the nurse and Jiyong. She can't take it anymore if anyone is trying to provoke or hurt her more.

 

 

 

Seunghyun look at Jiyong in front of him. It's rare to see Jiyong being silent like this. Seunghyun also hear the rumor in that hospital, but he just ignores it. He knew both of them, and he didn't think the rumor are true.

“So… The rumors this time are very different... they don't talk about your playboy behavior anymore... quite impressed...” Seunghyun said try to jokes.

However, Jiyong just smiles bitterly.

“What’s wrong?” Seunghyun asked after he saw Jiyong face.

“I want to married…” Jiyong replied.

“Then… go for it,” Seunghyun said.

“… but appa doesn’t like Taeyeon,” Jiyong replied.

“So…? What’s the problem? The one that will marry Taeyeon is you… not your appa…” Seunghyun said.

Jiyong look at him and then he sigh deeply.

“If that things is simple just like you say, hyung….” Jiyong replied before him lean his head on the table.

Seunghyun look at him and then he says

“Jiyong… remember what did I say to you before? Your playboy behavior will hit the karma... now you understand what I'm saying?”

Jiyong lift his head and then he nodded.

“You know I still regret with my old self... the stupid things I have done is hurting people... now... because my old mistake, everything is miserable...” Jiyong replied with regret.

“But you now it’s different. You’re not same, Jiyong. You should be proud of that…” Seunghyun said with smiles.

“I don't know hyung. Everything is hard for me...” Jiyong replied with sad.

Seunghyun saw Jiyong face and then he says

“Jiyong, if you feel it's hard, that mean you're in the right path. Just ignore what people think of you... as long you know what you're doing...”

Jiyong nodded with Seunghyun words.

“Hyung, can I ask you something?” Jiyong asked.

“Sure…” Seunghyun replied.

“If you're in my situation, what will you do?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“What kind of situation?” Seunghyun asked.

“Your appa doesn't like your girl... and that girl start to distance from you...” Jiyong said with sad.

“Taeyeon feel offended with that?” Seunghyun asked.

“Perhaps…” Jiyong replied shortly.

Seunghyun try to think a proper answer before he reply

“I'm not sure if my words can comfort you... but in my opinion... you should understand both of them. Why your appa doesn't like her? Why she's trying to distance herself? You know... we can't satisfy everyone's... you should choose what you think is good for you. We can't force people to understand us... but we still can compromise if that pleases all sides.”

Jiyong is silent while thinking of Seunghyun words.

“I know... you love both of them... one is your appa... and the other side is Taeyeon. You don't want both of them hurt because of you, but still... the choice it's yours.” Seunghyun continues.

Jiyong sigh deeply after he heard that. Afterward, he takes his phone and then dialed his mother numbers.

“Yes, dear?” Mrs. Kwon greet after pick up the call.

“Omma… can you help me?” Jiyong asked.

“Sure… what is it?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“I want you prepare a dinner tonight... and call everyone.” Jiyong replied.

“O…key. Why so sudden?” Mrs. Kwon asked curious.

“I want to bring Taeyeon to the dinner...” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

“What?” Mrs. Kwon asked with surprised.

“Yes, I want to take her and introduce her with the family... you have problem with that?” Jiyong asked.

“What will your appa say?” Mrs. Kwon asked with uneasy.

Jiyong is silent for a while before his reply

“I can handle that... just please... prepare the dinner. I'll come around 8 o'clock.”

“Arasso… I’ll go tell everyone…” Mrs. Kwon said with uneasy.

After the conversation ended, Jiyong look at Seunghyun and says

“I'll take the risk... he likes it or not... Taeyeon will be my wife...”

Seunghyun shakes his head and then he says

“You’re insane…!”

Jiyong chuckles but at the same time, he’s nervous to tell Taeyeon about his plan.

 

 

 

After Taeyeon shift end, Taeyeon walks to her locker. Then, she stops her steps after saw Jiyong was there, waiting for her. Taeyeon hesitated to continue to go toward him, but then Jiyong saw her. He waves his hand with smiles. Taeyeon feel guilty after she saw Jiyong smiles. She went to approach him while her eyes keep looking at his face. Jiyong feel nervous when Taeyeon walks close to him.

“Sorry… make you waiting…” Taeyeon said after she stands in front of him.

Jiyong smiles before he holds her hands.

“It’s fine… besides, I’m the one want to wait…so, you’re finish now? Can we go?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded and then she reply

“Let me go get my stuff…”

“Arasso…” Jiyong said before he went to kiss her forehead.

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly after Jiyong do that.

After Taeyeon enter the locker room, Jiyong sigh deeply when he can see Taeyeon reaction.

“Please, Jiyong. Calm down…” Jiyong mutter while take a deep breath.

Few minutes later, Taeyeon come out and then she asks

“Where you want to take me for date?”

“Not today…” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon frown but then Jiyong continue says

“I want to take you to have dinner with my family, tonight...”

Taeyeon stunned after he said that.

“What?” Taeyeon asked with surprised.

“I'm sorry for sudden plan... but I want you to meet my family... please...” Jiyong replied with hopes.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with uneasy.

“Please… I want to let them know you and clear everything's. Please... just tonight... I know it's not easy, but I want too... I don't want this misunderstanding to continue... please...” Jiyong continue try to persuade Taeyeon.

Taeyeon don’t know how to respond but she can see Jiyong really hope for her to agree.

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied to give in for him.

“Thank you… comes let’s go… I already tell omma we will be there soon…” Jiyong said while grab Taeyeon hand.

“Yah...! You want me to go there wearing these? Can't I go home and get change?” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong said that.

Jiyong look ups and down before he reply

“Hurm... you don't have to... this clothes already suit for dinner.”

Taeyeon look at her clothes, she's wearing beige slacks with floral blouse.

“Are you sure? I don’t think…” Taeyeon said with uneasy but Jiyong interrupt her and says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter