grow a little

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Around three am, Taeyeon walks out from the ER after she's done with her duty. However, she's stunned after she saw Jiyong is still there at the foyer waiting for her. She saw him looking at his phone. Taeyeon walks to approach him.

“Why are you still in here?” Taeyeon asked when she saw Jiyong didn’t see her coming.

Jiyong startled before he get up in hurried.

“So, you’re done?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon frown and then nodded.

“Then, let's go to cafeteria. Let grab something to eat. We didn't eat earlier.” Jiyong continue said.

That's truth. After they're arrived at the hospital, Taeyeon rushing went to ER and Jiyong decided to wait for her to eat together.

“Don't tell me you didn't eat since we're here?” Taeyeon said with uneasy.

“I want to eat with you,” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon sigh after he answers that.

“Yah! Don't you know how to take care of yourself? You don't have to wait for me...” Taeyeon said with worried.

Jiyong pout with gloomy face.

Taeyeon sigh deeply and then she says

“Arasso… let’s go to eat,”

Jiyong smiles widely before he grabs Taeyeon hand and they walk toward the cafeteria.

At that hour, the cafeteria, not too many people in there. Both of them decided to take a seat nearby the window to eat their food.

“I never get this seat before...” Jiyong said while munch his foods.

“At least, you get a chance to choose a seat... if you're me, we just go where the empty seat without hesitated. We're not wasting our break time just to choose places to seat.” Taeyeon replied before she’s eating.

Jiyong look at her beside him and then he asks

“Don't you have life to enjoy? I mean... like others do... went to the mall, window shopping, watch movie...”

Taeyeon chuckles softly before she answers him.

“Of course, we do that too… during our off day. But for me, I preferred to sleep or doing some chores. I'll go out if my friends asked me to.” Taeyeon replied while munch her foods slowly.

“How about your boyfriend? Doesn't he care about your lifestyle like this?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon look at him and then she asks

“Yah...! You already confessed to me, and now you're asking about my boyfriend? You're weird.”

Taeyeon laughs afterward.

Jiyong smiles when he saw her laughs.

“So do you?” Jiyong asked again.

“What?” Taeyeon asked still giggling.

“Boyfriend?” Jiyong asked but at the same time, he feels nervous to know the answer.

“No one. Could I say... never... I have no time for that.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong breathe with relief after she's answer like that.

“Glad to know that…” Jiyong muttered slowly with smiles.

“What did you say?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nothing,” Jiyong replied and then continue eating his food.

Taeyeon look at him with suspicious eyes before she continue finish her foods.

After they're done eating, both of them decided to spend time at the mini garden nearby the cafeteria. Jiyong bought coffee for Taeyeon, and they sat on the bench for chatting.

“Thank you… why you keep always treat me? I'll make sure, I'll pay back to you,” Taeyeon said after Jiyong handed the coffee to her.

“It’s okay… I'm sincere,” Jiyong replied after he sits beside her.

“Nope. I don't want to owe you. I'll make sure to pay you one day...” Taeyeon said before she sips the coffee.

Jiyong smiles while looking at her.

“That’s why, you’re different,” Jiyong said softly.

“What?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Well... you never ask me to buy something for you... you never approach me... and you insist on paying back... that's why, you're different from them.” Jiyong replied softly.

Taeyeon heart suddenly beat rapidly. She’s to take a deep breath to control her feelings.

“So… don’t you want to tell me about that woman before?” suddenly Taeyeon asked to try to drag the topic.

Jiyong smiles while looking at her face.

“So, you really curious, aren’t you?” Jiyong asked with teasing smiles.

“I’m not force you if you don’t want to tell me,” Taeyeon replied to cover her emotion.

“Okay,” Jiyong said shortly while try to .

Taeyeon look at him when he didn’t try to explain to her.

“What?” Jiyong asked while act normally.

Taeyeon feel annoy when he tease like that. Then, she gets up and says

“I'm tired... I'll sleep here. So, you can go back...”

“Hey, wait…” Jiyong said while he grabs her hand.

Jiyong get up and he went to stand in front of her. Jiyong smiles after he saw Taeyeon sulky face.

“Why with that face?” Jiyong asked while try to hold his smiles.

Taeyeon look at him with annoy before she pulled her hand away from him.

“Okay, I’m sorry… I’ll tell you, please… have a seat,” Jiyong said softly try to persuade her.

“I’m not in mood to play, Jiyong,” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“Arasso… I know. I’m promise, I’ll tell you,” Jiyong said while he signals her to seat back to the bench.

Taeyeon go to seat back on the bench follow by Jiyong.

“Okay, I’m telling you this…she’s my omma friend's daughter. She comes to meet me after our mother decided to make us married.” Jiyong said with honest.

Taeyeon look at him with surprised.

“Is it? Wow… daebak!” Taeyeon said with surprised.

“…but we're not agreed to it. She has someone she loved. So... both of us, decided to tell our parents to stop the arrangement.” Jiyong continue.

Taeyeon frown after he said that.

“Every rich family is like this, right? They like to determine the marriage of their children?” Taeyeon asked afterward.

Jiyong look at her with frown after she said that.

“I’m watching drama… most of them like that,” Taeyeon continue while lift her shoulder.

“You are watching too much drama. But, I know my omma... she's doing this because of my playboy behavior. But not now, I'm changing...” Jiyong replied while looks at Taeyeon with lovely.

Taeyeon feel uncomfortable when she saw Jiyong staring. She avoided his eyes by looking at the dark skies.

However, Jiyong still can’t take his eyes off her.

“How I wish I meet you earlier...” suddenly Jiyong muttered.

Taeyeon look at him when she heard what he said. Out of sudden, Jiyong move his head and pecks her lips. Even it's just for few seconds, it's still make Taeyeon's heart tremble.

“I should go…” Taeyeon said before she leaves the place in hurry.

Meanwhile, Jiyong still sits there and looks at her walking away.

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Where have you been the whole night?” Tiffany asked when she meets Taeyeon in the washroom.

“Not going anywhere… I’m sleeps here. Last night, ER asked for helps,” Taeyeon replied while she opens her toiletry bag.

Tiffany look at her with suspicious before she could ask, few colleague enter the washroom.

“Hi…” they greet them.

Taeyeon and Tiffany smiles at them and then Tiffany saw Taeyeon is wetting her hair.

“You want to wash your hair?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“I didn't come back for a day, so I need to wash it…” Taeyeon replied.

“By the way, did you two go for dinner?” suddenly Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon nodded but Tiffany can see her awkward reaction.

“What happen?” Tiffany continues asked.

“We couldn't have dinner. I got call before enter the restaurant...” Taeyeon replied the truth.

“... and what make your face like that? Disappointed?” Tiffany asked with tease smirks.

Taeyeon rolling her eyes before she applied the shampoo on her hair.

“Argh... what a waste plan...” Tiffany muttered after she knows the truth.

Taeyeon look at her with suspicious eyes before she asks

“Did you and Sunny planned to make me out with him alone?”

Tiffany startled and then she stuttered says

“Well… ermmm… nope, we not,”

Taeyeon still look at her with suspicious eyes but then Tiffany says

“You can continue to wash your hair...I'm leaving,”

Afterward, Tiffany leaves the washroom before Taeyeon could ask her anything.

After she's done wash her hair, Taeyeon went to her locker to get a hair dryer. However, she saw it's not in there. Then, she remembered that she take the hairdryer back home last week and forget to bring it back. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter