nearly to lose him

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong joins them in the dinner after Mrs. Kim asked for him to. Taeyeon still feel ashamed after that scene, meanwhile her friends and Hayeon continue their smiles to more. Jiyong try to control his smiles when Taeyeon stares at him furiously.

“I never feel this happy while eating my dinner...” suddenly Tiffany said while munch her foods.

“Imo, your dishes are jjang!” Sunny said to compliment.

“Thank you, eat more… you three look so skinny,” Mrs. Kim said while put more dish into Tiffany and Sunny bowl.

“Imo, thank you…” Tiffany said.

“Jiyong, here… eat slowly,” Mrs. Kim said while she put the dish in Jiyong bowl.

Taeyeon pout after her mother treat Jiyong like that.

“Omma…” Taeyeon call her mother with pout.

“Arasso… for my beloved daughter too,” Mrs. Kim said and put she dish in Taeyeon bowl.

Taeyeon smiles widely before she digging her foods.

Hayeon look at Jiyong with suspicious eyes after she noticed Jiyong keep staring at her sister.

“Jiyong oppa…you like my unnie, aren't you?” suddenly Hayeon blurt out with honest.

Jiyong choked once again after Hayeon asked that.

“Yah! Kim Hayeon… stops asking him like that…!” Mrs. Kim said firmly while handed the water to Jiyong.

However, at the same time, Taeyeon start to feel uneasy when Hayeon being suspicious at Jiyong. Tiffany and Sunny look at each other, and then they saw Taeyeon give them a signal to help her. While three of them giving a signal to each other, what should they do. Out of sudden, Jiyong says

“Why you asked me that? We’re just a friend”

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after he answered.

“Yeah…we told you before… we’re friends,” Sunny said while chuckles awkwardly.

Hayeon look at them with narrow eyes before her reply

“What kind of friend that stares at her the whole time?”

Taeyeon rounded her eyes after Hayeon said that. She looks at Jiyong with furious and signals him to stop staring at her.

Mrs. Kim notice it and then she says

“Okay… enough. If he likes your unnie, I don't think that's a problem. Anyone can like her. But, I hope he's sincere. I don't want my daughter hurt by an irresponsible person.”

“Omma…” Taeyeon call her mother with sad tone.

“I'll try my best to not hurt her...” suddenly Jiyong said.

All of them look at him with surprised, especially, Taeyeon. She was surprised when Jiyong was so frank while she and Jiyong were just friends.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“I'm being honest here. Imo, yes... I like your daughter... but it's just one side love. Anyhow, I'll try hard to make her like me back. Also, trust me... I'm not playing, I'm sincere.” Jiyong said the truth while looking at Mrs. Kim.

Hayeon smiles widely when she success make Jiyong confess like that.

However, at the same time, Taeyeon look at Jiyong with mixed feelings. When he's saying that to her mother, Taeyeon heart start to felt soften. Jiyong sincere can be seen in his eyes while talking to her mother.

“This is fun,” Sunny suddenly said while munch her foods.

Tiffany nudges her after she said that.

 

 

 

Taeyeon send Jiyong back until the apartment entrance. After the surprised confess from Jiyong in front of her mother, Taeyeon need to confront him. During their way, no one is talking until they reach the entrance door.

“You have anything to say?” Jiyong asked to break the silent.

Taeyeon look at him before she nodded.

“You mad at me for saying that to your omma?” Jiyong asked uneasy.

“Why? Why you have to do that?” Taeyeon asked with firm stares.

Jiyong takes a deep breath after he saw her tense reaction.

“I want you to know that I'm not playing when I'm saying l like you...” Jiyong replied with honest.

“... but you still have to do that?” Taeyeon asked with upset.

“Yes…” Jiyong replied shortly.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“That’s because you don't trust me! You keep having doubt at me... you keep pushed me away, while I'm being sincere with you!” Jiyong suddenly answered while raise his tone.

Taeyeon stunned when he’s raise his tone. She stares into his eyes and saw his tears welled up.

“I never thought that I will do like this... in my whole life, I always get what I want...so, this is my first time... I have to struggle to get what I want... and it's you. Can't you see it?” Jiyong asked with sad.

Taeyeon still didn’t say anything after he said that.

“Can't you give me a chance? Just a little chance... and I will appreciate it in my whole life. I'll make sure you won't regret it. Please, trust me...” Jiyong continues while looking at her.

“... but I'm not the same as other women. For me to love is a big responsibility. It's not just likes... It's more than that... human feelings themselves are complicated, how can I handle it if I'm not ready? You say, you can give me a time... what if you have to wait for the whole time? It's that worth?” Taeyeon asked with mixed feelings.

“Yes I will, if that person it's you. I don't care how long it would take... for me, love is you. I really fell in love with you, so much. If you want a time, just take it... I understood.” Jiyong replied but at that time, he moves to hold her both hands.

They're looking into each other eyes for a moment. The feelings are there, but the there is something to hold it. For Jiyong side, he's sincere about his feelings for her, but his past keep trapped him. Meanwhile, for Taeyeon, she's still had guilty feeling if she's fell for the person that hurting her late friend.

“It's getting late, you should go now...” Taeyeon said while she pulls her hands from him.

Afterward, Taeyeon walks toward the elevator with mixed feelings. Jiyong still stand there, looking at her with heavy heart.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

AT HOSPITAL

 

After their last conversation, Taeyeon didn't see Jiyong afterward. This is because Jiyong had to go abroad to replace his father in a business meeting. So, Jiyong took that time to give Taeyeon some space without disturbing her. Anyhow, his absence made Taeyeon feel different. Taeyeon felt something was missing when Jiyong was not there with her for that week. Sometimes, she thought she's feel ease when Jiyong didn't bother or disturb her but, at the same time, inside her feel wrong. Tiffany and Sunny notice that Taeyeon behavior is different. She's often pensive, silent a lot and most notably, she always looks around as if waiting for someone.

“I already ask Mrs. Lee. She said he'll be back this week...” suddenly Tiffany said when both of them in the washroom.

Taeyeon look at the mirror to see Tiffany face from there.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked stupidly.

“The one that make my friend look like a zombie...” Tiffany replied sarcastic.

“What are you saying, Fany…” Taeyeon said with annoy.

“Yeah… it’s true. Then, can you explain to me... why you always look spaced out? It's show you're thinking of someone...” Tiffany replied.

“… or something?” Taeyeon asked try to hide the truth.

“What?” Tiffany asked while lift her eyebrows.

Taeyeon frown when she asked that.

“If you think of something, tell me what is it?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon sigh and then she says

“I have no answer…”

Afterward, she walks out from the washroom follow by Tiffany.

“Tae, you keep denied it, but the truth you already open your heart for him...” Tiffany said the fact.

“I don't know what you're saying...” Taeyeon said while chuckles awkwardly.

Then, Tiffany went to stand in front of her to stop her walking.

“Hey! Who are you trying to lie now? Don't you feel tired for denied it? C'mon, Tae. I'm your friend... I can notice it...” Tiffany said while looks at her face.

“Fany, you don’t understand it,” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, make me understand!” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon look at Tiffany with mixed feelings and then, before she can speak something, the medical assistant comes to approach them.

“We have an emergency case on the way. We need you two in ER now!” the medical assistant said.

After that, all of them rashly went to the ER.

Taeyeon went to the ambulance that just arrived with the victim. After the wheeled stretcher out from the ambulance, Taeyeon startled when she saw the person lay on there is Jiyong. Jiyong was lying unconscious, blood was visible on his head and the shirt he was wearing. Then, Taeyeon saw someone walks out from the ambulance while the medical staff helps him.

“Doctor…” Youngbae said after he saw Taeyeon.

“He was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter