hard to get

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong grip her hand tightly while Taeyeon is trying to release her hand from him. At the same time, Jiyong pull Taeyeon hand until they’re arrive at outside of the cafeteria.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong release her hand.

Jiyong stares at her with straight face.

“I want to say something…” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

“What? Just say it…” Taeyeon said with firm.

“I know you're not into me... I know you hate me for no reason... but it doesn't mean you can hurt me like that...” Jiyong replied with upset.

Taeyeon scoff after Jiyong said that.

“So... it does hurt you... then, why don't you leave me alone if you don't want to get hurt?” Taeyeon asked with mocking smiles.

Jiyong looks stern and irate after Taeyeon mocking him. He went to get close to her before he slowly says

“Nope... I won't stop disturbing you. I'll do it until you like me back... wanna bet?”

Jiyong stares try to provoke her.

Taeyeon hold her anger after he said like that.

“Why? Are you scared?” Jiyong continue asked while smirks.

“I'm not scared... I just don't bet with my feelings. Besides, I have no loss here...” Taeyeon replied firmly.

Afterward, she walks away from there with irate.

Seunghyun went to approach Jiyong after he saw Taeyeon left the area.

“What did you do?” Seunghyun asked.

However, Jiyong didn’t replied him. His face look so tense whiles his breath up and down heavily to control his anger.

“She’s still cut you out, huh?” Seunghyun asked.

“She's playing hard to get...” Jiyong said while chuckles.

“So… back out?” Seunghyun asked.

“Hyung, it's me Kwon Jiyong... if she's playing hard to get... then I show her my skill to make her fall for me...” Jiyong replied with determined.

“Yah! Why you still want to chase her? You waste your time…” Seunghyun said while shakes his head.

“That's because she is different. She doesn't know who am I. She not chases my wealth. I will not find this kind of girl anymore if I didn't pursue her...” Jiyong replied with honest.

“Okay, I understand… but I want to ask you something…” suddenly Seunghyun asked with serious tone.

Jiyong look at him while wait for him to continues his words.

“Tell me the truth... you're doing this because you want to own her, or you love her?” Seunghyun asked curiously.

Jiyong hesitated for a while after he heard that question. For a moment, he didn't know how to answer him.

“Look… you even look hesitated to answer it. Jiyong, it's not worth if you chase her because she's hurt your ego. ” Seunghyun continue said try to advice him.

However, Jiyong didn’t say anything. He just walks away from there with mixed feelings.

“Aigoo… that boy… ” Seunghyun muttered while shake his head.

After she left Jiyong, Taeyeon grab Tiffany arm and both of them went to get their lunch.

“Yah! Who is that guy? What he want from you?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“Crazy man…” Taeyeon replied while point to her head.

Tiffany frowns after she said that.

“What did he say? You two look so tense…” Tiffany said with uneasy.

“Fany, I’ll tell you later. But now we have to hurry or we will be late…” Taeyeon replied try to stop Tiffany from asking.

“Arasso… Promise me you’ll tell me everything?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes… I’m promise…” Taeyeon replied.

After that, both of them went to take a tray to get the foods.

 

 

 

Jiyong wait for Taeyeon to end her shift at the foyer. He insisted on sending Taeyeon home on that day. Even though, he knew she'll be chased him away, Jiyong started to plan another way to make her spend time with him. Few moments later, he saw Taeyeon and her friends are walking out from the elevator while chatting happily. Jiyong went to approach her with smiles.

“Tae! He’s again….” Tiffany said whispering at Taeyeon after she saw Jiyong walking toward them.

Taeyeon turns and saw Jiyong is smiling while approaching them.

“Yah! Help me… I don’t want to meet him…” Taeyeon said slowly.

At the same time, Sunny that didn’t know anything looks so confused after Taeyeon and Tiffany grab her arms and then walks in the opposite direction.

“Yah! What’s going on?” Sunny asked.

“Someone chasing us, we need to leave using back door.” Taeyeon replied while speed her steps.

Jiyong noticed they're running away from him. He speeds his steps to chase them before they disappear from his sight.

However, after he got out from the back door, Jiyong didn't see their presence anymore. He looks around but still can't find them. In the end, he decided to get back into the hospital. At that moment, Taeyeon and her friends are hiding behind the ambulance that park nearby. 

“Did he already go?” Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany slowly got up and she tries to peek at the other side.

“I didn’t see him anymore…” Tiffany said slowly.

“I’m confused here… why we have to hide?” Sunny asked with confused.

“A crazy man is chasing her…” Tiffany replied while point to Taeyeon.

“Crazy man? Who?” Sunny asked.

Taeyeon just lift her shoulder to answer her.

“Can we leave now?” Taeyeon asked.

“I hope so... let's go before he comes back...” Tiffany said while she walks out from the hide carefully.

Taeyeon looks around to make sure Jiyong is not there.

“I think we’re fine now… let’s go home…” Taeyeon said while walking toward the bus stop.

When they're arriving at the bus stop, three of them sit on the bench with tired.

“I'm so tired today... my hair is already smelled like a fish...” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon and Sunny chuckles after she said that.

“My legs are tired ... how long I have been standing in the surgery room... you know my SV... he likes to ask questions in the surgery room...” Sunny said to grumble.

“Be patient... we have more months to go...” Taeyeon replied try to persuade her friends.

“Hey, you think we can get the same hospital after this housemanship?” suddenly Tiffany asked.

“I’m not sure… but I’m preferred to go back to Jeonju,” Taeyeon replied.

“For me… I don’t care as long I can continue my career as a doctor,” Sunny said.

“Do you two already choose what department will you go?” Taeyeon asked.

“I think I’m going for general surgery…” Sunny replied.

“Hurm... for me... I'm choosing Pediatrics. I like kids...” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Yeah, suit for both of you… I’m still not sure where should I go… but my SV suggest me to join gynecology... I'm not sure...” Tiffany replied

“Take your time… we still have time to choose…” Taeyeon said to comfort her.

“Hey, the bus is here…” Sunny said after she saw the bus coming.

After three of them ride the bus, there are not many empty places. Taeyeon asked Sunny and Tiffany to get the empty seat while she decided to stand. The bus takes off from the place until it stops at another bus stop. At the bus stop, many people get on at that stop because it is close to the train station. The bus start to get crowded and Taeyeon have to move and stand at the back. Suddenly, the bus break out of sudden and Taeyeon hand split off from the handle. She thought she'll be fall, but she's not when she feel someone grab her waist.

Taeyeon rashly push the hand away from her waist while she's trying to stand properly. When she turns to say thank you, she stunned after she saw Jiyong is there looking at her with smiles.

“I got you...” Jiyong said while smirks.

Taeyeon look at him with confused before she asks

“How you get in here?”

“You think?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

Taeyeon sigh deeply before she turns away from looking at him. Jiyong continue his smiles before he takes a step to stand close to her.

“Welcome…” Jiyong said while whisper nears her ear.

Taeyeon look at him and saw his still smiles.

“Stop smiling…” Taeyeon said firmly.

Jiyong wipe his smiles away after she said that.

Taeyeon try to hold her reaction after Jiyong does that.

“Thanks…” Taeyeon said slowly but can be heard by Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles again after he heard that from her.

“Most welcome…” Jiyong replied with happy.

At that time, Tiffany turn back to look at Taeyeon, but she saw Jiyong is there with her.

“Yah! That crazy guy is with her…” Tiffany muttered.

She then takes her phone to dialed Taeyeon numbers.

Taeyeon take out her phone from the bag and saw Tiffany name on the screen. She frown while try to find Tiffany at the front seat but she still answer the call.

“Yes?” Taeyeon greet.

“Yah! How come he is in the bus?” Tiffany asked while whispering.

“I don’t know… you saw him?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter