stay together

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A WEEK LATER

AT PENTHOUSE

 

After Jiyong back from Ulsan, he's decided to live at penthouse with Taeyeon. On that day, he's take day off to move in, meanwhile Taeyeon is still busy at hospital. Jiyong lean on the couch after tired from lifting the boxes. He takes out his phone and dialed Taeyeon numbers.

“Yes?” Taeyeon greet after the call connected.

“Are you busy now?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes, I on my way to visit pediatric ward.” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm…” Jiyong said with gloomy face.

Taeyeon that heard Jiyong is sulking start to smiles.

“Have you finished move in?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yup, but there is still luggage in the car...” Jiyong replied with sigh.

“Sorry, I can't help you today...” Taeyeon said with guilty.

“It's okay... but I'll make sure you help me unpack the box.” Jiyong said jokingly.

“For sure... and today... dinner is my treat.” Taeyeon replied try to coax him.

“Then... I have to choose great restaurant for us,” Jiyong said excitedly.

“Okay… Jiyong, I have to go now… I’ll see you later, okay?” Taeyeon asked.

However, before Jiyong could reply her, she’s already hang up the phone.

“How dare she's hang up at me like that?!? You wait, Kim Taeyeon. I won't let go of you tonight...” Jiyong muttered with naughty smirks.

“Wow… what a space…!” suddenly Sihyun voice greet from the door.

Jiyong turn after he hears him.

“What are you doing in here?” Jiyong asked with confused.

“Imo said that you move out from apartment today... I just come to help you,” Sihyun said while he handed paper bag to Jiyong.

“What is this?” Jiyong asked before he opens it.

“Burger set for you. So, this is the home that you buy for her, huh?” Sihyun asked while he looks around.

Jiyong nodded while he munches fries.

“Then, what about the apartment? You want to rent it?” Sihyun asked before he sits on the couch.

“For a while, I just want to let it be... perhaps, one day if you're married, you can stay there...” Jiyong replied to tease.

Sihyun look at him before he laughs.

“You wish… but, thank you to think about me,” Sihyun said.

“Yah! How long you want to stay live like that? Go get a new life... find someone that can take care of you... don't torture yourself for the past mistake.” Jiyong suddenly said.

Sihyun sigh after Jiyong said that.

“I'm not torturing myself, I just...” Sihyun paused his words when he didn’t know how to explain to Jiyong about his current condition.

Jiyong can see Sihyun uneasy face and then he softly says

“I know you still think it was your fault... but me and Taeyeon already forgive you. Please, move on and open a new chapter. You can't change from the past, but you still have a chance to change the future. Please don't waste your life with regretted.”

Sihyun smile bitterly and then he nodded to respond to Jiyong words.

“So… what can I help you?” Sihyun asked to change the topic.

Jiyong sigh while shake his head. He knows Sihyun still have the guilty feelings but he can’t force him let go the feelings.

“If you want to help, then let's go get the luggage in the car.” Jiyong replied before he sips the drink.

“Arasso… give me the key,” Sihyun said.

After that, Jiyong throw the key to him before he takes fries into his mouth. Then, he went to follow Sihyun from behind.

 

 

AT NIGHT

JAZZ CAFÉ

 

Jiyong take Taeyeon to the café after pick up her from the hospital. Taeyeon looks around with amazed and then she says

“Nice choice,”

“Of course…” Jiyong replied proudly.

After they order the foods, Taeyeon is enjoying the jazz music by live band. Meanwhile, Jiyong hold his chin while staring at Taeyeon lovely.

“Have you checked your schedule when you're free for the wedding?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon turn to look at him after he asked that. She makes uneasy face without replying him.

“You didn't, aren't you?” Jiyong asked with narrow eyes.

“So sorry… I keep forgetting when I'm busy. Sorry...” Taeyeon replied with guilt feelings.

Jiyong pout with gloomy face.

“It's look like the wedding is not important to you...” Jiyong said with sulky tone.

Taeyeon try to hold her smiles after she saw Jiyong sulky face. Then she moves her hand to hold Jiyong hand on the table.

“You think so?” Taeyeon asked while raise her eyebrows.

“If not, we should already start preparing the wedding by now.” Jiyong replied with gloomy face.

“I know… that's why I'm going to find my wedding dress this weekend.” Suddenly Taeyeon said that casually.

Jiyong frown after she said that.

“What are you saying?” Jiyong asked with frown.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong reaction.

“I thought I want to surprise you with this wedding dress, but to see that gloomy face... I can't.” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Jiyong still look at her with confused.

“We're getting married in two months from now. I already told omma and your omma about the wedding plan. So, they will help us... I thought I want to surprise you this weekend...but I have to tell you now... or someone will get sulk whole night...” Taeyeon said while smiling.

Jiyong start to smiles after she said that.

“This cheeky girl…!” Jiyong said while he pinches Taeyeon cheek gently.

“Honestly, I'm really busy now until next month. We just have around one month to prepare the wedding. You think you can handle this? Or… should we hold until next year?” Taeyeon asked for Jiyong opinion.

“No...No next year... I can handle this... if you're busy, I have omma, halmeoni and noona to help me...” Jiyong replied quickly.

Taeyeon chuckles after Jiyong said that.

“If you said so... but I still can help on my off day. Anyhow, it's still my wedding... of course, I want to get involved. Right?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure, dear… this is our wedding…” Jiyong replied with wide smiles.

After the foods served, both of them are enjoying the dinner with jazz music in the background.

 

 

 

While both of them chatting, suddenly someone come to approach.

“I know I see you two when entering this place. What a coincidence...” Yewon said with smiles.

Jiyong and Taeyeon are surprised with Yewon sudden presence.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked.

“I come with my client… over there…” Yewon said while pointing to somebody.

“I see…” Jiyong replied while look at the person.

“So… doctor… it’s pleasure to meet you again,” Yewon said to Taeyeon.

“Me too…” Taeyeon replied but she still feels awkward to see her.

“By the way… I meet imo yesterday... she told me about the wedding. Congrats to both of you...” Yewon said with smiles.

“Oh… thank you… so, will you come?” Taeyeon asked.

Yewon look at Jiyong before she turn to look at Taeyeon and says

“I don't know if I can come... but, maybe not... because I'm going to the Netherlands at the end of this month. I'll stay there after settle the case in here.”

“You're leaving?” Taeyeon asked.

Yewon nodded with smiles.

“I got an opportunity job in there... so, I decided to go for it.” Yewon replied.

“That’s good to hear that from you,” suddenly Jiyong said.

“Yeah… okay then, I won't bother you two... I hope we can hang out again. See later...” Yewon said before she left.

After Yewon leave the table, Taeyeon look at Jiyong face and she says

“She’s really nice woman,”

Jiyong nodded slowly.

“While being her fiancé, haven't you liked her?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon with frown before he asks

“Why you asked me that?”

“Random… have you?” Taeyeon continue asked.

“What can I say... we're engaged because of family. Furthermore, how can I like her, if your shadows never leave me...? Every time, when someone approaches me, I keep comparing her with you... and no one could reach your level. Same as her. She's indeed a nice girl, but I never have feelings toward her.” Jiyong replied with honest.

Taeyeon sips her drink to cover her shyness after Jiyong said that.

“Won't you believe me?” Jiyong asked after Taeyeon didn’t give any respond.

“You shouldn't compare them with me... me, it's me... them, it's them... everyone is different...” Taeyeon replied.

“I know... but, I can't lie with my heart. After these years, it's still the same... the one that I love... it's you,” Jiyong said while he hold Taeyeon hand.

Taeyeon face start getting redder by feeling ashamed. Jiyong that noticed it continue to by saying

“I love to see those red cheeks...”

“Stop flattering me...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter