jealousy

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong feel uneasy when he saw Taeyeon and her friends were there. When he's about to walk out from there, Yewon that saw Taeyeon went to approach her.

“Hi, Dr. Kim…!” Yewon greet with smiles.

“Hi…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“You know her?” Tiffany asked with surprised.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Hi… I’m Yewon…” Yewon said to introduce herself to Yuri and Tiffany.

“Hi… I’m Yuri and this Tiffany…” Yuri said to Yewon.

Suddenly, the situation become awkward when Jiyong come to Yewon, and he’s whispering something in her ear. Taeyeon look out at the window while Tiffany and Yuri look at Taeyeon.

“I'm sorry... my fiancée wants to go somewhere else… I need to go now... but, it's a pleasure to meet you...” Yewon said before she leaves the place with Jiyong and Daesung.

“Thank god, he’s leaving…” Yuri muttered but can be heard by them.

“So… how you know his fiancée?” suddenly Tiffany asked curiously.

Taeyeon sips her drink before she reply

“It’s old story…”

“You know we still want to hear that...” Yuri said when she Taeyeon didn’t want to tell the story.

Tiffany nodded to agree with Yuri.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw her both friends reaction and then she says

“I think you two won't let me go if I'm not telling, right?”

“You know us better...” Tiffany replied while lift her eyebrows.

“Arasso… well… it's happen past few years... when I'm working in Melbourne. She's come as a patient and at that time, I'm the one that treat her.” Taeyeon said before she starts the story.

Afterward, Taeyeon continue how she meets Jiyong again after two years and how she becomes Yewon's acquaintance.

“Wow… deabak…!” Yuri said after heard the story.

“I think... you and him fate still across each other...if not, why on the earth he can meet you there? Am I right?” Tiffany asked with surprised.

Taeyeon sigh after Tiffany asked that.

“… or maybe... it's a chance that god gives me to apologize.” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Tiffany and Yuri frowns after Taeyeon said that.

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked with frown.

Taeyeon chuckles slowly before she shakes her head.

“Nothing…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon uneasy face and then she bravely asks

“Okay... let say... you two already have your own life now... he's already had a fiancée, and you already move on from him. So, is there anywhere you still have feeling for him? Even a tiny little...”

Taeyeon look at her both friends and saw their reaction to know her answer. In the end, Taeyeon just says

“I don’t know…”

Both of them feel disappointed with Taeyeon answer. Then, Yuri says

“That’s not the answer…”

“I know… you can ask me the same question many times, but my answer still same. I don't know. I don't have a proper answer to satisfy you two... or even me. For now, I just want to live with my own life, and he's with his own life. That's all...” Taeyeon replied with mixed feelings.

Yuri and Tiffany look at Taeyeon uneasy face and then Yuri says

“We should drop this... I think Taeyeon is right. We shouldn't bring up about him anymore.”

Tiffany nodded to agree with Yuri.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said with bitter smiles.

“Okay… let’s continue with the drink… I'm the one that should get comfort in here now...” Yuri said while she sips her beer.

Taeyeon and Tiffany chuckles after Yuri said that. Afterward, all of them continue enjoying the night with drink and chatting.

 

 

ONE MONTH LATER

AT HOSPITAL

 

Until now, Jiyong and Taeyeon still react as stranger to each other. If they're bumped to each other, no one will say anything to each other. Despite that, both of them still think of each other. When in front of people, Jiyong will act coldly toward Taeyeon. In the truth, he just wanted to get Taeyeon attention to him. For Taeyeon, she knows Jiyong behave like that, it’s because she think Jiyong still hating her and at the same time, she know she still owes Jiyong an apology.

On that day, Seunghyun asks the specialist team to have a meeting in a conference room. When Taeyeon arrive, she saw someone stranger is talking to Seunghyun.

“You arrive? Come, Dr. Kim. I want to introduce you to him.” Seunghyun said after he saw Taeyeon enter the room.

Taeyeon walks toward them with smiles and then Seunghyun says

“This is Jung Ilwoo, software developer. He's here to get our help for his next project.”

Ilwoo smiles while handed his hand for handshake. Taeyeon smiles and she handshake with him and says

“Kim Taeyeon…”

“What a nice name…” Ilwoo replied with smiles.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said shyly.

“Where is everyone?” Seunghyun asked.

“They on their way… but Sooyoung will be late. She’s still in surgery room…” Taeyeon replied.

Ilwoo keep staring at Taeyeon after he saw her. Seunghyun notice it and then he says

“You can’t get anything if you’re staring at her. Go… ask her what you want to know…”

Ilwoo smiles shyly after Seunghyun said that.

“I’m sorry… I never thought the doctor will be this pretty.” Ilwoo said to compliment Taeyeon.

Taeyeon lift her eyebrows after she hear that and then she look at Seunghyun.

“Don't bother it...” Seunhyun said while shakes his head.

Ilwoo chuckles slowly while try to cover his embarrassment.

Then, they saw Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona already arrive. Seohyun saw Ilwoo and signal to Taeyeon to ask about him.

“He’s software developer… he’s here because he needs our help…” Taeyeon said after she get Seohyun signal.

After all of them get their seat, Ilwoo went to present his project to them. He's explain in details to make sure all of them are understanding about his project.

“Wow… your vision is so big, bro...!” Tiffany said after Ilwoo finish with his presentation.

“Yes, and I’m doing this to help enhance the medical performance. Besides, we need it for the future.” Ilwoo replied.

“So… what kind of help you want from us?” suddenly Yoona asked.

“I need a few of study case for me to use it as a data. Also, I want to know, how the medical procedure for each case.” Ilwoo replied.

All of them nodded and then Ilwoo continue says

“Here... the details and the description. If you have anything to ask... please let me know...”

“Sunbae, why you suddenly want to involve in this project?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

“I just think this project it's useful for the future. Besides, with all your capability... I know we can make it real. So, anyone here have any objection?” Seunghyun asked.

“I object…!” suddenly Sooyoung said after she enters the room.

All of them laugh after she said that.

“Yah! Did you know what you object it?” Yoona asked while giggling.

Sooyoung shakes her head to answer her.

“What is it?” Sooyoung asked after her get seat.

“Aigoo this girl…” Tiffany said while chuckles.

“Here… take this and read…” Yoona said while she handed the file to Sooyoung.

Afterward, Seunghyun look at them and says

“So… can we proceed this?”

“Sure… I hope these best things for us…” Seohyun replied.

“Me too… let me know if you need my help,” Tiffany said to Ilwoo.

“Thank you…” Ilwoo replied with smiles.

After everyone done, they went to continue with their works. When Taeyeon is about to leave, Ilwoo went to approach her and says

“Dr. Kim, can I have your numbers, please…”

“My numbers? Why?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

“I think I want to start by focusing on pediatric before the others...” Illwoo replied.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she gives him her numbers.

“Thank you… I’ll call you if I need anything,” Ilwoo said with smiles.

Taeyeon nodded before she walks out from there.

Meanwhile, Ilwoo continue his smiling after he gets Taeyeon numbers.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

PEDIATRIC WARD

 

Taeyeon visit the patients following by two-intern doctor. When she's visit the kid patient, Taeyeon read the patient report before she's went to check up their current condition.

“Dr., can I go home today?” the kid asked when Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter