the doubt

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon running after she's left the place while crying. However, she's bumped with Sihyun that just comes out from elevator.

“I’m sorry…” Taeyeon said without looking at him.

“Tae…yeon?” Sihyun hesitated said when he saw she’s crying.

Taeyeon look at Sihyun after he calls her name.

“What happen? Why are you crying?” Sihyun asked with concern.

However, Taeyeon just shakes her head to answer him before she’s speed her steps to leave him. Sihyun looks her run away from him, so he decided to follow her to know what happen.

“Taeyeon, come…” Sihyun said while he grab her arm and pull her to go with him.

Sihyun takes her to the small garden nearby the parking area. He knows that's garden a little hidden and rarely people pass by there. Sihyun let Taeyeon burst out her tears, meanwhile he's standing there silently. For a few minutes, Taeyeon let out her upset by crying. Sihyun saw her face, and he feels uneasy to look at her like that. Then, he takes his handkerchief and he gives it to her.

“You don’t have to do this…” Taeyeon said after she’s calm.

“Don’t worry… I won’t tell anyone…” Sihyun replied after Taeyeon take his handkerchief.

Sihyun saw Taeyeon wipes her tears and then she blow her nose using his handkerchief.

“Are you okay now? Feeling better?” Sihyun asked.

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

“Something happen?” Sihyun continue asked.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly.

Sihyun sigh but then he bravely asks

“This crying is related to Jiyong?”

Taeyeon face change after he asked that, but she just shakes his head to deny it.

Sihyun noticed her face, and he knows it does relate to Jiyong. However, he did not ask her more. At that time, Sihyun feels he want to tell the truth about him and Jasmine, but when he looks at Taeyeon condition, he feels awry. In the end, he just stands there without spill anything.

Suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing. She look at the caller name and she saw Dr. Han name.

“Sorry, I have to go now… by the way, thank you…” Taeyeon said, while she gives back his handkerchief.

Afterward, she walks away from there while talking on the phone. Sihyun stares at Taeyeon until she's disappear from his view. He looks at the handkerchief in his hand, and he's smiling.

 

 

 

MR. KWON OFFICE

 

“Appa! We need to talk now…!” Jiyong say after he open the door.

Mr. Kwon smiles widely after he saw Jiyong.

“Sure… have a seat,” Mr. Kwon replied with smiles.

“Did Taeyeon come here to meet you?” Jiyong asked after he get seat.

“Yes.” Mr. Kwon replied shortly.

“What did you say to her?” Jiyong asked with curious.

“I ask her to leave…” Mr. Kwon replied the truth.

“Appa… you have to act like that?” Jiyong asked with firm.

“I have… if you still stubborn,” Mr. Kwon replied.

Jiyong get up from the seat and then he says

“You know you can’t separate us... you like it or not, she'll be your daughter-in-law...”

“...but I don't see it from her side... I don't think she's ready to marry you...” Mr. Kwon suddenly said try to provoke Jiyong.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asked uneasy.

“Did she tell you... that she get an offer from São Paulo hospital? Did she tell you she's still considering on that offer?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“She what?” Jiyong asked with confused.

Mr. Kwon smiles when he knows Taeyeon didn’t tell Jiyong anything about that offer.

“So… she didn’t tell you… so you still want to believe her? Don't you think she's planning something in here?” Mr. Kwon asked try to inciting Jiyong mind.

“Appa… why you want to doubt her? If you want to know... she's hate me at first. I'm the one that chase her... I'm the one that want her... love her... what make you think she's planning something on me?” Jiyong said with upset.

“That's her plan... she want you chase her... love her... make you believe her... then she will torture you...hurt you... don't you see it?” Mr. Kwon asked with disappointed.

“No… Taeyeon is not like that…” Jiyong replied to defend Taeyeon.

“Okay... then what about this...?” Mr. Kwon asked while he takes the check before and put it on the table.

“What is it?” Jiyong asked with confused.

“I offer her this amount... but she's refused...” Mr. Kwon said.

Jiyong smiles slightly when he heard that. However, Mr. Kwon suddenly continue says

“She asks for more...”

Jiyong stunned for awhile and then he reply

“You're lying...”

“It’s up to you to believe it or not…” Mr. Kwon said with smirks.

“You know what? I'm not a kid that you can play around... I'm not the playboy that you keep ignoring my presence... neither of them... what am I now, it's because of her... you as my parent, do nothing. So... if you won't accept this girl, you have to bear for losing your son...” Jiyong replied while holding his emotion.

“Jiyong…!” suddenly Mrs. Kwon shouts Jiyong name while enters the office with tense face.

Mr. Kwon and Jiyong startled after they saw Mrs. Kwon and Dami was there.

“Apologize for what you just say...” Mrs. Kwon said while approaching Jiyong.

Jiyong didn’t say anything after his mother presence.

“You want to leave your family just for a woman?” Mrs. Kwon asked with firm.

“Omma…” Jiyong calls his mother softly.

“Say sorry to appa…” Mrs. Kwon said again to Jiyong.

Jiyong hold his emotion after his mother asked that.

“Jiyong… please… it’s not worth to against your family for a woman...” Dami said softly.

“I’m not… I’m not against my family… he make me want to do this…” Jiyong said while point to Mr. Kwon.

“Whoever HE is... he stills your appa... the one that sacrifice his time to make what we have now... the money that you waste before... where do you think it's come from? It's your appa... is this the way to give your respect?” Mrs. Kwon asked with firm.

“You don’t know what he’s doing, omma…” Jiyong replied with disappointed.

“He's my husband... and I know what he's doing. He has his own reasons to make these decisions. As his son, you should believe him, not judge him...” Mrs. Kwon said to defend her husband.

Jiyong is silent afterward.

“What kind of love is it? Is this the kind of love that you are proud of so until you want to tear the family apart? If this is YOUR kind of love... I won't like it. That girl is ruining you...” Mrs. Kwon continues with upset.

“Omma… Taeyeon is not like that… She’s innocent…” Jiyong said try to explain.

“If she is innocent... then you should apologize to appa... to prove it's your responsibility to not behave like that again...” Mrs. Kwon said firmly.

Mr. Kwon smiles and then he took that advantage from the situation by saying

“You don't have to apologize. But at least, you can see how strong her influence is on you. You should be careful with such girls... I'm scaring if one day she's hurting you, and it took a long way to heal.”

Jiyong sigh deeply while try to control his emotion.

“I won't argue anymore. But, my decision still same. Taeyeon will stay with me...” Jiyong said and then he walks away from there without looking back.

“Yah Kwon Jiyong…!” Mrs. Kwon shouts his name.

However, Jiyong already close the door.

“Look… that’s your son…!” Mrs. Kwon said to her husband.

Dami shakes her head without saying anything.

 

 

 

Jiyong went to find Taeyeon after he comes out from the office. For a while, he's thinking want to run away from there with her. However, when he's looking for Taeyeon, he can't find her anywhere. He's trying to call her, but the phone still off. Coincidentally, he saw Sunny and Tiffany walks out from the elevator together. Jiyong went to approach them to ask about Taeyeon.

“Hey... you two know where Taeyeon is?” Jiyong asked after arrive at them.

“She’s in surgery room. Dr. Han asked for her help.” Tiffany replied.

“Oh… how long she's been in there?” Jiyong asked.

“It's already an hour... perhaps, it's took more time for this... why?” Tiffany asked.

Jiyong sigh before he slowly says

“Nothing… I just want to see her…”

Tiffany and Sunny look at each other before Sunny break the silent and says

“Did something happen between you two?”

“What? No… nothing…” Jiyong replied while shake his head.

“Okay… so, when the wedding? She's told us that you two decided to register it first... aren't you?” Tiffany asked curious.

“Yeah…” Jiyong nodded but his mind thinking about Taeyeon.

Sunny and Tiffany saw Jiyong uneasy face and then Sunny says

“Look... We know you two already think deep about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter