no more them

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE DAY BEFORE LEAVING

AT BAR

 

Taeyeon colleagues set up the farewell party for her before she goes. At first, Taeyeon didn't want it, but after her colleague persuade, she's come to appreciate what they're doing for her.

“You have to bear it for tonight,” Tiffany said by whispering in her ear.

“I know…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“So… let’s toast for Taeyeon future…!” one of the colleague said while lift the glass.

“Come on…!” They shout while they’re lifts the glass.

Taeyeon smiles shyly after what her colleagues do for her.

“For Taeyeon…! Good luck…!” one of them shouts.

“Taeyeon good luck…!” all of them shouts to cheer Taeyeon.

Afterward, they’re enjoying the night with the drink and snack.

“Taeyeon, are you ready to face new live in there?” her colleague asked.

“Ready or not, I have to…” Taeyeon replied.

“Should we go for volunteer too?” the other one asked.

“If you want it… just go. It’s good for your resume…” the other one replied.

Suddenly, Sunny start to get emotional when she saw Taeyeon. She sips her drink to control her emotion. Tiffany noticed about it and then she rubs Sunny back to comfort her.

“Don’t starts or you will see me crying,” Tiffany said to Sunny slowly.

Sunny chuckles when she saw Tiffany is trying not to cry after she said that.

Taeyeon look at her friend beside her, and of course, she can notice their sadness.

“Don’t be sad, we still can contact each other… I'll send email to you every week.” Taeyeon said to her friends.

“We're not sad, it's just dust...” Tiffany said while wipes her eyes.

Sunny continue to sips her drink before she asks

“About your stuffs, you don't have to worry. We make sure to delivery to your family places. Did you inform your omma about it?”

Taeyeon nodded and then she reply

“Thank you… I thought I can send it last week but it's got delayed.”

“Don’t worry… we can help you… just go there and helps people in there…” Sunny said with smiles.

Afterward, they just continue chatting and teasing each other to make the situation less sad.

However, during that time, they saw Jiyong and his friends are entering the bar. Seunghyun that saw his junior, go to greet them, meanwhile Jiyong and the others go to the empty table. Tiffany and Sunny look at each other before turn to look at Taeyeon. They saw she's just looking at her glass without lift her head.

“Why hyung have to meet them?” Jiyong asked with irate.

He is not mad because of Seunghyun meet his junior, but he's mad when he got to see Taeyeon is there too.

“Let him be, it’s his colleague…” Youngbae replied to calm down Jiyong.

Afterward, Seunghyun went back to his friends.

“Why they're here? Didn't the doctor always have a patient to be treated?” Jiyong asked sarcastic.

Seunghyun feel offend with Jiyong word and then he reply

“They get off shift tonight, to bid farewell to Taeyeon. She'll be leaving tomorrow.”

Jiyong stunned after he heard that. He’s turn to look at Taeyeon but his heart hurt when remembering her words in ER before.

Out of sudden, Jiyong just call one of the waitress to sit beside him. He intended to show off to Taeyeon that he's fine without her. During that time, Jiyong made out with the waitress while drinking with his friends. Taeyeon try to calm down when she clearly can see Jiyong is kissing the waitress. Tiffany and Sunny keep distracting Taeyeon from looking at them, but they know, she's still jealous even without looking at him.

“Sorry everyone… I have to go now…” suddenly, Taeyeon said before she get up and leave the bar.

Sunny and Tiffany also get up and then follow Taeyeon.

After Jiyong saw Taeyeon leave the bar, he's rub his face and then slowly says

“What am I doing?”

Youngbae saw Jiyong face and then Seunghyun says

“You're trying to hurt her, huh? But, you forget... you're hurting yourself here.”

Jiyong look at Seunghyun after he said that but it’s true. He’s trying to hurt Taeyeon but, now, he's the one that hurt more.

“… but it's still good for you... you won't see her anymore. After she leaves, I hope you can come and continue your works in the hospital. Samchon... he's really need his son.” Seunghyun continue try to persuade Jiyong.

“It’s true, Jiyong. I think you should go help your appa. He has no one except you…” Youngbae said to agree with Seunghyun.

“Sihyun is there for him…” Jiyong replied with firm.

“Yah! Can’t you open your eyed, Jiyong! Sihyun is there because you’re refused to be there… Please, be matured…!” Seunghyun said with furious.

Jiyong look at Seunghyun tense face after he said that.

For a moment, nothing is coming out from Jiyong mouth but suddenly he asks

“Did you know where she's go?”

“Who?” Seunghyun asked with confused.

“Taeyeon,” Jiyong replied shortly.

Seunghyun smirks and then he sips his drink until finish.

“If I had known, I wouldn't have told you...” Seunghyun said and then he gets up to leave the bar.

Unknowingly, Jiyong feel people around him are getting away from him. He feels he's lonely when people that used to cared and be there for him, slowly are getting away from him. Jiyong look at Youngbae, and remember that both of them fought with each other. He's feels something went wrong with him and peoples around him.

“Jiyong…?” Youngbae calls his name when he saw Jiyong uneasy face.

Jiyong look at him with blankly.

“What’s wrong?” Youngbae asked.

“I think... I'm changing... people around me seem to leave me... did I do wrong?” Jiyong asked with confused.

Youngbae smiles bitterly before his reply

“If you want to know... I think it's better we go out from here first...”

 

 

APARTMENT PLAYGROUND

 

After leaving the bar, Taeyeon and her friends hang out at the apartment playground for a while. Tiffany and Taeyeon are sitting on the swing, meanwhile Sunny on the seesaw. Three of them are enjoying eating the ice cream on that night while trying to comfort Taeyeon feelings.

“You know what? I think I never remember when was the last time we're eating ice cream like this, right?” Tiffany asked while sway the swing slowly.

“Yeah…we’re too busy with our works, but glad we do this before she’s go,” Sunny replied.

Taeyeon smiles while eating her ice cream.

“Chingu, you know we’re going to miss you…” Tiffany said with gloomy face.

Taeyeon smiles bitterly and then she reply

“… but I already miss you guys…”

“Please… don’t start…” Sunny said to stop them from make her sad.

Afterward, no one is talking. They just sit there, looking at the night sky with silent.

“Thank you for comforting me tonight…” suddenly Taeyeon said to break the silent.

Sunny and Tiffany are smiles while looking at her.

“We hope you can get to heal when you're there, dear.” Tiffany said softly.

“I don't know... it's take time for me to heal... but I'll try to move on...” Taeyeon replied while sigh deeply.

“Yah! After what he did tonight, you should forget about him. He don't deserve you if he can't understand you.” Sunny said with upset.

“Honestly, I can't fully blame him. It's destiny that we're not belong together. He deserved more...” Taeyeon replied with mixed feelings.

“Look…look… she still defends him like this...” Sunny said with annoy.

Taeyeon chuckles after Sunny said that.

“You actually still love him, aren't you?” suddenly Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon look at Tiffany but suddenly her question make Taeyeon eyes get teary.

“You act like you're fine... but you're hurting too. I know you won't let us know what just happened between you two but... I hope you get your own happiness.” Tiffany continues softly.

Taeyeon smiles bitterly after hear what Tiffany said. She's blink her eyes to make sure the tears doesn't flow. As for Taeyeon, indeed she's hurt, but it's not going to change anything. It's her decision to leave Jiyong, and it is the best what she can do at that moment.

“So, what time you will go tomorrow?” Sunny asked to change the topic.

“In the morning...” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, we can't send you there... you know we have shift tomorrow morning.” Tiffany said with sad.

“I know… it’s okay. Besides, I don’t want anyone is there when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter