love her

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So... don't stop me now...” suddenly Jiyong said while he pushes Taeyeon to lean on the couch and then he kisses her lips.

Taeyeon smiles during the kiss before she replies the kiss. At that moment, both of them let their longing with the kiss. The feelings between them become strong during the kiss. After the long kiss, Taeyeon stop the kiss by push Jiyong shoulder.

“You know I still owe you apologies... after what I'm doing to you before...” Taeyeon said while looking into Jiyong eyes.

“…but, I'm also hurting you too... I'm sorry, dear.” Jiyong said while his hand tucks Taeyeon hair behind the ear.

“I’m sorry too… because this misunderstood, we are hating each other...” Taeyeon replied while her hands hold Jiyong face.

Jiyong pecks her lips after she said that.

“I'm trying to hate you... but I can't... that's why I'm planning to hurt you... turn out, I'm the one to get hurt more...” Jiyong said with honest.

Taeyeon smiles and then she went to hugs Jiyong neck.

“I'm so sorry, Jiyong. For hurting and doubt you... I thought I can move on from you... but, I realize... you're always in my heart. I love you, Kwon Jiyong...” Taeyeon said by whisper in Jiyong ear.

Jiyong smiles widely after he hears that.

“I know… I still love you more…” Jiyong replied while hugging her waist.

Taeyeon release the hug and she looks at Jiyong face.

“Even though, we're already sorry to each other. I think you deserve to know about my late friend, Jasmine.” Taeyeon said while holding Jiyong face.

Jiyong pecks her lips after she said that and then he nodded.

“It's my pleasure if you're willing to tell me about her...” Jiyong replied and he went to pecks her lips again.

Afterward, Taeyeon adjust her seat to face Jiyong. She's holding Jiyong hand before she starts her story about Jasmine.

Taeyeon tell him everything, starts from how she and Jasmine first meet, how they become a friend, how close they to each other until the last day Jasmine with her. Jiyong remain silent while listening to all her story. During hear the story, Jiyong will wipe her tears if she's crying, and he rubs her shoulder to calm down her. After knowing the story about them, now Jiyong understand why Jasmine is so precious in Taeyeon life.

“I'm sorry for what Sihyun did to her. It won't be his fault, if I'm the one to go there. At that time, I'm still with my old behavior, irresponsible, playboy, hurting people...” Jiyong said with guilty afterward.

Taeyeon holds his face before she softly says

“But now, you're change, Jiyong. You are not same as before anymore. Look at you now, CEO of the hospital. You take care thousands of workers and manage the hospital nicely... Please don't feel that you're useless...”

Jiyong smiles before he kisses her forehead to thank her.

“What did you feel after know it's Sihyun? You hate him? Mad at him?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon avoid her eyes from looking at Jiyong after he asked that. She knows she didn't hate or mad at Sihyun, but for a moment, she just wants to let go everything that hurt her. Jiyong notice Taeyeon face and he says

“I understand, but just take as much time as you need to heal. I'm always here for you...”

Jiyong touch Taeyeon cheek softly and he went to pecks her lips.

“What about Yewon?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong look at her before he sighs deeply.

“It's look like you can't escape from this engagement, aren't you?” Taeyeon continue with uneasy.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon and he touches her face.

“I will end it soon... I'm promise...” Jiyong replied.

Then, Taeyeon remember her conversation with Mr. Kwon before and then she ask

“What about your appa? Will he accept it?”

“I'll make sure he will. I will tell him the truth and get rid of his prejudice against you...” Jiyong replied.

“You sure?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

Jiyong nodded.

“I'm very sure. I will not let you go again! It's already tortured me when you're leaves.” Jiyong replied while holding Taeyeon hands.

“Sorry…for hurting you,” Taeyeon said before she hugs Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles while embrace her tightly. He kept kissing her hair while his hand her hair softly.

“I'm just glad I can get you back, love you...” Jiyong said by whispering in her ear softly.

Suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing. She releases the hugs before answering the calls. Jiyong continue staring at Taeyeon while his fingers rubbing her cheek softly. After the call ended, Taeyeon look at Jiyong with uneasy. Jiyong smiles and asks

“You have to go back to the hospital, aren't you?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“You may go... we still got more time after these...” Jiyong continues while his fingers pinch Taeyeon cheek softly.

“You can stay here tonight... if you're hungry, there are snacks in the cabinet. Oh! Other things... I already change the door password to your birthday.” Taeyeon said with smirks.

“What? I didn't expect that...!” Jiyong replied in shock.

Taeyeon chuckles before she says

“This is your house... why you have to put my birthday as your password?”

“It's because I don't want to forget about you... you know I bought this house is for us... so, it means this is your house too,” Jiyong replied before he kiss her cheek.

Taeyeon stiff and speechless after Jiyong said that. Afterward, she went to kiss Jiyong lips to let him know that she's love him deeply.

“Got to go now...” Taeyeon said after release the kiss.

She hurriedly went into the room to get ready, meanwhile Jiyong smiles widely while looking at Taeyeon.

“I just love her…” Jiyong muttered with relish.

 

 

NEXT DAY

AT HOSPITAL

JIYONG OFFICE

 

Jiyong and Seunghyun are discussing when Mr. Kwon intrudes into the office with tense face. He came to the office after Jiyong didn't come to meet him last night after what he did during the dinner.

“Didn't you get my text? Didn't you see your phone?” Mr. Kwon asked while approaching Jiyong.

Seunghyun saw Mr. Kwon tense face go to hold him before he can do anything to Jiyong.

“Let me go, don't get involved” Mr. Kwon said to Seunghyun.

“Samchon, please calm down…” Seunghyun said still hold him.

“I read your text and I saw your missed call... but, I intend not to meet you, at least now... I have worked to do in here...” Jiyong replied calmly.

Last night, after Taeyeon leave, Jiyong went back to his house. He knows his father will wait for him, but he deliberately did not go to see him. Jiyong plan to go after the works.

However, Mr. Kwon impatiently to meet him, and he decided to confront Jiyong at his office.

“What did you say to Yewon last night?” Mr. Kwon asked curiously.

“I’ll talk to you later,” Jiyong replied.

“Her father called me this morning, they want to end the engagement.” Mr. Kwon said with furious.

Jiyong didn’t give any react after he heard that. Meanwhile, Seunghyun look surprised with the news.

“Did you ask her to do that?” Mr. Kwon continues asked.

“No... But if they ask it, then just do it. I also don't want to continue this engagement anymore...” Jiyong replied casually.

Mr. Kwon pushes Seunghyun with his cane stick before he went to Jiyong and slaps his face hard.

“Are you trying to test me? Don't you dare to think of it, Jiyong. You know I won't stay silent if anything happen with the hospital...” Mr. Kwon said with furious.

Jiyong hold his cheek after the slap. He stares at Mr. Kwon with firm but nothing is coming out from his mouth.

“Is this because of her? Your feeling gets sway by her presence? Think of it again, Jiyong... she gets the check and left you!” suddenly Mr. Kwon said to remind Jiyong.

“You prejudice about her, appa...” Jiyong replied to defend Taeyeon.

Mr. Kwon stunned after Jiyong said that and then he says

“So it’ true… all this happened because of that doctor? I should not believe her...!”

“All of what happened it's misunderstood...! It was Sihyun. He's the one that make the girl pregnant.” Jiyong replied to tell the truth.

Mr. Kwon rounded his eyes in shock, so do Seunghyun even he didn't know the whole story.

“What did you just say?” Mr. Kwon asked with disbelief.

“It’s true… you can ask Sihyun. It's not me, I'm not related with that girl. Taeyeon also already know about it, but she didn't come to me to explain. Even I'm hurting her, she still didn't say anything about it. You know why? She doesn't want to cause problems. Still, I'm already engaged to someone and she respects that. So... what make you keep prejudicing on her? Taeyeon is innocent, same as me, appa...” Jiyong replied try to explain the truth.

Mr. Kwon feels uneasy after he heard that. He didn't expect that things could happen at that time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter