the trouble for him

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How come you're here? I thought you're coming back next week?” Taeyeon asked with happy face.

Jiyong saw people are staring at them and then he says

“Let’s go from here…”

Jiyong pull her hand and take her toward his car. Jiyong open the door for her before he went to the driver seat.

“Where are we going?” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong start to drive the car.

“Place that I can spend time with my love…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Jiyong, tomorrow I have morning shift,” Taeyeon said to remind him.

“I know… just little time, please… you know how much I miss you…” Jiyong said with pout.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong cute reaction.

“Arasso… I’m willingly to go with you,” Taeyeon replied while pinch Jiyong cheek softly.

“Stop it… I’m driving here…” Jiyong said when Taeyeon keep pinch his cheek.

“Have you done with your works?” Taeyeon asked afterward.

Jiyong nodded.

“I'm doing two weeks work for one week. I skip my lunch just to finish my works earlier.” Jiyong replied the truth.

“Yah! You’re insane…!” Taeyeon said with surprised.

“I can’t stand to stay there longer… that’s why I have to make drastic plan,” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Didn’t you think that… you push too hard? What the other say?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“Sihyun said I’m terrible to make his works double for one day…” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

“Sihyun? Your cousin?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“Aigoo… then, you should apologies for do that to him…” Taeyeon continue.

“Don’t worry… I already made up for him…” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with suspicious eyes.

“What did you promise him?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“I’ll do the laundry for a week…” Jiyong replied with wide smiles.

Taeyeon chuckles after she heard that.

“You boys…” Taeyeon said while shake her head.

“Well… at least, he agreed…” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon still smiles and shake her head with Jiyong words.

“By the way, anything happen to you when I'm gone?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

“Nope. Nothing… why?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“Well… just random,” Jiyong replied but he can sense her tone is trying to hide something.

“You think something happen to me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hurm… I don’t know… perhaps the practical doctors are trying to seduce you...” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong mention that.

“You think we have the time for that?” Taeyeon asked firm.

“Hey, it’s just a random guess,” Jiyong replied try to hide his jealous side.

Taeyeon smiles and then she’s teasingly touch Jiyong earlobe.

“It’s look like someone is jealous…” Taeyeon said softly to his ear.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly but his eyes still on the road.

 

 

 

AT CAFÉ

 

Jiyong took that time to spend time with Taeyeon. He decided to sit beside her while they're sharing a waffle. While Taeyeon focusing on the food, Jiyong lean his arm on the table while hold his head. He stares at Taeyeon with lovely eyes. Taeyeon face start to redden when she noticed Jiyong stares.

“You want to stares at me like that whole night?” Taeyeon asked shyly.

Jiyong nodded with teasing smiles.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before she feed Jiyong the waffle.

“I just miss my love…” Jiyong said after munch the foods.

“I know… but…” Taeyeon said but didn’t finish her words.

Jiyong chuckles softly when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“So cute…” Jiyong sad while touch her nose with his finger.

“By the way, I have something to ask. Can I?” Taeyeon suddenly asked with serious tone.

Jiyong nodded and then he face her while wait for Taeyeon to continue her words.

“I don't want to offend you by asking this... I'm just curious of something... did you treat every woman you like...same as me? You know... the way you stare with your brown eyes... it's really can melt anyone heart.” Taeyeon continue carefully.

Jiyong smiles slightly before he asks

“So… I did melt your heart?”

Taeyeon just lift her shoulder to answer him.

“What do you want to hear? The truth? Will you believe it?” Jiyong continue asked.

Taeyeon nodded while her eyes look at him deeply.

Jiyong sips his drink slowly and then he sigh deeply.

“What should I say for this... as you know... I'm a bad person in the past... playing with people heart. But... I never took advantage to get sleep or do something out of the boundary. For me... I'm just accompanied them shopping, buy them what they want... hang out at the bar... karaoke... cinema. I never take any women to the hotel or motel. If they have intended to give themselves to me, I wouldn't take it. I don't know why... I'm just enjoying living like that. But... it's change after I meet you.” Jiyong said to explain.

Taeyeon continue her stares at him to find his sincere. As she learn from Jasmine about Jiyong behavior, it's different from what her imagine. Jasmine is right about Jiyong's care and his soften, it's still same what he does for her right now. Yet, about his other personality is had still given doubt to Taeyeon feelings.

“With you... I did things that I have never done before in my life... such as... going to café like now, going to aqua planet, lunch date at hospital café...” Jiyong continues with smiles.

Taeyeon chuckles when he mentions that.

“Why you’re laughing?” Jiyong asked with confused.

“I'm sorry for making you do that...” Taeyeon replied with sudden apologies.

“Nope… I’m glad for doing it. If you ask… I’ll do it every day…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Why? Isn’t it usually a couple to go date at cinema... karaoke... but when you're with me, we don't have time for that...” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong pull his chair to get closer to Taeyeon. Then, he went to hold her both hands and softly he says

“That's why I'm saying... you're different from them. You make me wanna change my old life to be a better man. I start too serious with the work, thinking of future... no woman can make me feel that way except you, Kim Taeyeon. Please... don't doubt with me. I'm true, sincere with my feelings toward you.”

Then, Jiyong kiss her hands softly.

Taeyeon voice stuck, nothing is coming out from for a moment.

“Love you…” Jiyong said whispering.

Taeyeon eyes suddenly start to get teary. Her eyes stuck at him, and then she just went to hug his neck. Jiyong smiles while his hand hugs her waist.

“I love you, Kwon… Ji… Yong…” Taeyeon said while whisper in Jiyong’s ear.

Jiyong continue smiles widely after he hears that from her.

 

 

NEXT DAY

AT HOSPITAL

 

After Taeyeon wearing her white coat, she walks out from the on-call room to get a coffee at café before she starts her shift. Along way her to the café, she meets Seunghyun in hallway.

“Sunbae…!” Taeyeon greet with smiles.

“Oh… Hi, Dr. Kim…” Seunghyun greet.

“Sunbae, you want to go to the café too?” Taeyeon asked.

Seunghyun nodded.

“You too?” Seunghyun asked.

“Yup, let’s go together…” Taeyeon replied.

Seunghyun nodded before both of them walks together toward the café.

“How’s your report? Everything is fine?” Seunghyun asked.

“I hope so… lately, Dr. Han don't have much complaint on my thesis.” Taeyeon replied.

“That’s because you’re doing well… keep up the good work,” Seunghyun said to compliment.

“Thank you, sunbae.” Taeyeon replied with shy.

“So… how is your relationship with Jiyong? Did he treat you better?” suddenly Seunghyun asked.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she says

“We’re fine… but, you know our works… it’s hard for us to go out for date,”

Seunghyun chuckles softly.

“That's what Jiyong always complain to me. You know? He once asked me to change your schedule just to make you have time for him.” Seunghyun said while giggling.

“Argh… Jiyong…” Taeyeon said while cover her face with ashamed.

Seunghyun chuckles when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

When both of them arrive at the café, they went straight to order the drinks.

While waiting for the drink, suddenly someone approach them with wide smiles.

“Morning, dear…” Jiyong said by whispering in Taeyeon’s ear.

Taeyeon startled before she turn to look behind.

She saw Jiyong is there with his cousin, Sihyun.

“Hi…” Sihyun greet her.

Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter