familia

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHILDREN CARE PLACE

 

They're spending the time until the night in that childcare. After the dinner, Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim helps by wash the dish. At the same time, Jiyong is playing the card with the kids. After she's finish, Taeyeon go to find Jiyong to get ready before they leave.

“Noona! Come play with us…!” one of the kids shouts to her.

“It’s getting late now…” Taeyeon said while looks at her watch.

“Noona… please… just for one round…” the other said try to persuade.

Jiyong smiles when the kids make sad face while try to persuade Taeyeon.

“Arasso… let’s play!” Taeyeon said before she sits between them.

“What about me?” Jiyong asked.

“Hyung, you can take a rest…,” the kid said while he’s focusing on the card.

Jiyong move to sit on the couch beside the window.

For a moment, Jiyong just hold his chin while looking at Taeyeon happy face when she's playing with the kids. Then, Mrs. Kim approaches him with tea.

“Jiyong… here… flower tea for you… have a taste,” Mrs. Kim said before she sit beside Jiyong.

“Thank you, imo” Jiyong replied after he takes the cup from her.

“I'm sorry to drag you in here...” Mrs. Kim said to apologies.

“It’s okay, imo. I have fun to come here and play with them,” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Mrs. Kim smiles while she’s looking at Jiyong.

“Thank you…” suddenly Mrs. Kim said to Jiyong.

“Imo… why you thank to me? I’m glad to come here…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“No… I'm thank you for making Taeyeon fall in love.” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

Jiyong smiles but still confused with the sudden thank you.

“I know it's hard for you to get her. I understand, but she has her own reasons for harden her heart.” Mrs. Kim continues while she turns to look at Taeyeon face.

“Did something happen to her before?” Jiyong asked with curious.

Mrs. Kim nodded with sad face.

“She lost her friend...” Mrs. Kim replied with sad.

Jiyong look at Mrs. Kim after she said that. Then, he remembers what Taeyeon told her about her friend.

“What happened to her friend?” Jiyong asked curiously.

As he knows, Taeyeon hate him before because he was hurting her friend. In fact, he doesn't sure what he did so Taeyeon's friend got hurt by him. At first, he is curious to know what actually happen, but Taeyeon insist on moving on from it. That's why he decided to ignore it. But now, after Mrs. Kim rise up again about Taeyeon's friend, Jiyong insist on getting know the truth behind it.

“I'm not sure what exactly happen... but her friend passes away after attempting suicide.” Mrs. Kim replied slowly.

Jiyong heart throbs after heard that words. Jiyong look at Taeyeon while his mind remembers the first time Taeyeon stares at him. The eyes fulfill with hatred.

“I'm glad you drag her out from that nightmare. I always pray that she didn't shut her heart to fell in love after what happened to her friend. Thank you, Jiyong.” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

However, at that time, Jiyong just smiles awkwardly without saying anything. For a moment, his mind tries to adapt, but his heart feels guilty of what he does in the past. Out of sudden, Jiyong start to blame himself for what he did to Taeyeon's friend.

“Imo, may I know what her friend name?” Jiyong suddenly asked Mrs. Kim.

However, before Mrs. Kim answer him, Taeyeon shouts to call Jiyong.

“Jiyong… come here! Help me with this game!” Taeyeon said while wave her hand toward him.

“No… you can’t ask for hyung help…!” the kid said when Taeyeon ask for Jiyong help.

“Why? He’s my knight!” Taeyeon replied.

“Noona… you have to accept that you’re losing…,” the kid said to mock her.

“Aigoo… can you stop now? It's getting late... You have to go back tomorrow morning,” Mrs. Kim said before she gets up from the seat to approach the kids.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied before she gets up from there.

However, Jiyong still stuck at the couch while his mind keeps thinking about Taeyeon's friend incident. Taeyeon saw Jiyong frowning when she's approaching him.

“Hey, are you okay?” Taeyeon asked while touch Jiyong hair softly.

Jiyong lift his head to look at Taeyeon before he nodded slowly.

Taeyeon noticed, there is something wrong with Jiyong after she saw his face. Anyhow, she can't ask when Jiyong suddenly says

“I’m going to washroom,”

Taeyeon nodded before Jiyong walks away from there.

“What happen to him?” Taeyeon muttered with uneasy.

 

 

KWON BUNGLOW

 

“Where is Jiyong?” halmeoni asked Sihyun.

“Didn’t he know we’re having family dinner tonight?” Mr. Kwon asked with firm.

“I’m not sure…” Sihyun replied with uneasy.

Suddenly, Dami’s family enter the dining room after arrive at the bungalow.

“Seonjo!” Dami’s son greets halmeoni happily.

“Look… look… my grandson is here,” Mr. Kwon said after he saw him.

“Halabeoji… I miss you…,” he said to Mr. Kwon.

“Nae… I miss you more…” Mr. Kwon replied with smiles.

“Where is Jiyong?” Dami asked after she sits.

“You know him better…” Mr. Kwon said while rolling his eyes.

Dami chuckles when she saw Mr. Kwon reaction.

“Samchon, should I call him?” suddenly Sihyun asked.

“Yes, call him and ask him to come here right now…” halmeoni said with firm.

Sihyun get up from the chair before he calls Jiyong.

“Appa, when will omma come back?” Dami asked.

“She will be back next week. By the way, did anyone know that she’s trying to find Jiyong a wife?” Mr. Kwon asked.

Everyone shakes their head to answer him. At the same time, Sihyun also heard that and he start to feel uneasy with the news.

“Sihyun, did he’s pick up the call?” halmeoni asked when Sihyun still on the phone.

“Not yet…” Sihyun replied with uneasy.

“Let him be… come, let’s have dinner…” Mr. Kwon said before he helps his grandson with the foods.

Sihyun nodded but before that, he texting Jiyong to let him know about the family dinner.

 

Wherever you've been, please come to the bungalow. We're having the dinner tonight! – Sihyun

 

After he sends the text, Sihyun went back to the chair with mixed feelings.

“Sihyun, did Jiyong tell you anything about his new girl?” suddenly Mr. Kwon asked curiously.

Sihyun startled with the sudden question.

“What? He has another girl? Again?” Halmeoni asked with furious.

“Yeah, everyone in hospital already talked about them…” Mr. Kwon replied the truth.

“Aigoo… this boy… how long he want to behave like that?” halmeoni said with frustrated.

“Halmeoni, please trust him.” Sihyun replied try to comfort his grandmother.

“Don’t defend him from me… I know you always does that for him… that’s why he keep using you…” halmeoni said with upset.

“Halmeoni, I think Jiyong is serious with this one…” suddenly Dami said.

“Yeah… every time he get new girl, you two always said like that. The truth, he’s just playing around with them. Spend the money on them…” halmeoni said with upset.

Sihyun and Dami look at each other without saying anything.

“I think I want to meet that girl… I feel strange with Jiyong behavior lately.” Mr. Kwon said afterward.

“What happen? What did Jiyong do?” halmeoni asked curiously.

“Recently, he meets me and asked about the foundation... it's strange because he never interested with that before...” Mr. Kwon replied while munch his foods.

“That’s strange…does this girl have some agenda toward him?” halmeoni asked with suspicious.

“Halmeoni, I don’t think she’s like that…” suddenly Sihyun said try to defend Taeyeon.

Mr. Kwon and halmeoni looks at him after he said that.

“Did you know this girl? Have you met her?” halmeoni asked curiously.

Sihyun hesitated for a while before he reply

“She's an intern doctor. I have seen her several times...”

“Oh… a doctor? That’s interesting.” Halmeoni said while rub her chin.

Then, Dami remember about the doctor that treats her son before.

“If you said she’s a doctor… perhaps…” Dami said but she didn’t finish her words.

“What?” Mr. Kwon asked curious.

“If she is the same person, then I have met her before. She’s the one that treat Eden when he broke his arm.” Dami replied but with unsure.

“Is it? Then, we should meet her… ” halmeoni said with determined.

Sihyun sigh after what he heard.

 

 

KIM’S HOUSE

 

After arrive at home, Jiyong receive Sihyun message, but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter