burden with doubt

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the conversation with the nurse, Taeyeon decided to ask some info from the others nurse if what she was heard it before was right or not.  So, she's try to talks with them if she got a chance during her shift. However, mostly of them didn't know about the rumor. Taeyeon start to feel unsure to continue to find the info or not until she saw chief nurse is entering the child ward. Taeyeon went to approach her and then says

“Mrs. Park! Why are you here?”

“Omo Taeyeon-shi… you work here for today?” she asked happily.

Taeyeon nodded.

“I’m here to get last month's report to give Dr. Choi.” She continues afterward.

“Oh… come… let me helps you,” Taeyeon said to offer her helps.

“Oh… it’s okay… I don’t want to bother you, Dr.” she replied to refuse.

“Don’t worry… I still have time…” Taeyeon said before both of them went to the nearby counter.

After that, both of them just chatting casually while Taeyeon helping her with the reports.

“Yeah… I already work here for 10 years. I don't think I can leave this hospital...,” the chief said.

“That's quite long... you deserved this position after work hard....” Taeyeon replied to praise her.

She’s chuckles after heard that from Taeyeon.

“Yeah... but some of them get in here easily...” she said slowly.

Taeyeon heard that and then she asks

“You mean using someone to help them get in here?”

The chief stunned with Taeyeon words before her signal her to slow down.

“Don’t say it loudly… people will hear…” she said while looking around.

Then, Taeyeon know it's her right time to ask her more.

“By the way, Mrs. Park… I heard the rumor that someone enter this hospital because of the president's son... it's true?” Taeyeon asked slowly.

She rounded her eyes before she slowly says

“Yah! How you know that?”

Taeyeon chuckles awkwardly before she reply

“Heard it from the other nurse staff...”

Then, Taeyeon saw the chief face changed and then she look at Taeyeon.

“I don't know what you heard it... but please stop it if you want to stay work in here... besides...,” she said slowly but then she stop and looks around.

Taeyeon look at her with curious.

“If any rumor related with the president's son, the president won't be silent. He'll do anything to prevent it. Just what he did to the one of the girls.” She continues with careful.

Taeyeon frown and then she curiously asks

“What happen?”

However, the chief didn’t continue her words after another staff come toward the counter. In the end, they just stop the conversation while continue doing the works. Taeyeon feel unsatisfied after she didn't get the whole stories. She determined to meet the chief nurse again after her shift end.

 

 

 

Whole day, Taeyeon mind keep thinking about the conversation and what Mrs. Park tell her. Taeyeon walks toward the elevator to go to the on-call room to writing her thesis. When the elevator door open, Taeyeon get in while ignore other people in there. At the same time, Sihyun was in there after he meet with Mr. Kwon. When he saw Taeyeon, he's smiling and want to greet her, but Taeyeon didn't look at him while entering the elevator. Sihyun chase Taeyeon after he saw Taeyeon walks out from the elevator. 

“Taeyeon!” Sihyun shout.

However, Taeyeon still didn’t turn to look at him. In the end, Sihyun speed his steps and then he grab Taeyeon arm while calling her again.

“Taeyeon…”

Taeyeon startled when someone grabs her arm. When she turn, she saw Sihyun is there looking at her with smiles.

“Sihyun?” Taeyeon said with confused.

“Yah! Didn’t you hear that I’m calling you?” Sihyun asked after release her arm.

“Oh… I’m sorry. I didn’t hear that… why you calling me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh… just…” Sihyun said with hesitated.

Taeyeon look at him while wait for his words.

“You have time right now? Let’s go to the café… ” Sihyun said afterward.

“I’m sorry… I still have work to do… you have something to say?” Taeyeon asked.

Suddenly, she thinks of something after look at Sihyun. Then, Taeyeon continue says

“I can spend little time for you... let's go...”

Sihyun frown when Taeyeon suddenly said that but he’s smiles and nodded before both of them walks toward the café.

At the café, Sihyun get a drink for him and Taeyeon while Taeyeon wait for him at the table.

“Here… drink for you,” Sihyun said while put the drink in front of her.

“Thank you,” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Most welcome…” Sihyun said after he sits in front of her.

“So… why are you here?” Taeyeon asked before she sips the drink.

“Have meeting… with Mr. Kwon,” Sihyun replied.

“Mr. Kwon… isn't it he's your samchon?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

“Yeah…” Sihyun replied with chuckles.

Taeyeon nodded.

“So… you… and Jiyong… huh?” he asked suddenly.

Taeyeon smiles and then nodded to answer him.

“I didn’t expect that from you…” suddenly Sihyun said before he sips his drink.

Taeyeon frown after he said like that

“Why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Well… you know... you're not his type... but, still surprised me...” Sihyun replied with smiles.

Taeyeon smiles after he said that.

“Well... love comes in different way... some of them love to see their look, background, behavior... it's depend on each other taste.” Taeyeon said.

“Then, what make you love him?” Sihyun asked curiously.

Taeyeon chuckles slowly before she asks

“So sudden?”

Sihyun shake his head and then says

“I think you know what kind of Jiyong behavior... and everyone aware about it. So... I'm confused... why you still choose him? Has he done anything to you? Or you approach him with some agenda?”

Taeyeon is silent when Sihyun asked her like that. For a moment, she feels uncomfortable to talk with him.

“Hey, I'm sorry if my words offend you. But, honestly, I don't want Jiyong to hurt you.” Sihyun continue after Taeyeon being silent.

“Hurt? You think I'm not thinking about it when decided to be with him? I know what I'm doing. If I'm decided to be with him, means I'll be responsible with my own feelings. Besides, why you have this thought of him? Why you didn't trust that Jiyong is changed?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

Sihyun scoff while giggling.

“Aigoo... I'm not sure if you're naive or Jiyong bluff something to make you believe him... If you're saying Jiyong is changed, then he would never go out with you. He'll help his appa to manage the hospital and not waste his time with girls anymore. Besides, Jiyong is my cousin, I know him better than you...” Sihyun replied with serious tone.

Taeyeon look at Sihyun and she noticed his face tense when talking about Jiyong.

“Did Jiyong done something bad toward you before?” suddenly Taeyeon asked bravely.

Sihyun stares at Taeyeon for a while without responding to her question.

“What if I'm saying... yes? Will you believe it?” suddenly Sihyun asked firmly.

However, Taeyeon didn’t say anything.

Sihyun smirks when Taeyeon just looking at him without answering his question. In the end, he finishes his drink and says

“I have nothing to say anymore... but congrats with your relationship. Sincerely....”

Afterward, Sihyun get up from there and left Taeyeon with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

Before she goes back to her on-call room, Taeyeon went toward the washroom. She stands in front of the mirror while looking at her reflection. Taeyeon rub her face slowly while her mind is already tired for what just happen to her on that day. Then, she opens the pipe and washes her face with the water.

“What kind of game you're playing, Tae? Is it the right way to revenge him now?” Taeyeon mutter to her reflection in the mirror.

Then, she went to wash her face again.

Taeyeon sigh deeply before she shut the pipe. Then, she takes the toilet paper to wipe her wet face. After she feels comfortable, Taeyeon walks out from the washroom to go to the on-call room.

Taeyeon spend her time in on-call room to writing her thesis until she got a text from Jiyong.

 

I have to leaving for Jeju tomorrow morning. Can we meet after your shift end? – Jiyong

Sure… by the way, where have you been? I didn't see you in hospital today – Taeyeon

Oh... I have meeting outside whole day... I'll come to pick up you... is that okay? – Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter