getting know

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Inside the car, Jiyong still can't take his eyes off from Taeyeon. He just felt happy when he gets to see Taeyeon in pajama. Meanwhile, Taeyeon feel worried when Jiyong come to meet her during at midnight. She knows there is something bothering him on that day.

“I’m sorry to disturb your sleep,” Jiyong said with guilty.

“Don’t worry. I’m glad you’re here…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Even you come by wearing this pajama...” Jiyong said while looking at her pajama.

“Why? You want me to change? Wearing my white coat?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

“No…no… that’s not what I mean…” Jiyong replied before he went to hold her both hands.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong reaction.

“So… why are you here?” Taeyeon asked afterward.

“I just miss you…” Jiyong replied before he kisses her hand.

“It’s not you come to explain something to me?” Taeyeon asked try to guess.

Jiyong look at her after she asked that. Jiyong sigh deeply before he asks

“Are you curious about that nurse, huh?”

“Shouldn't I?” Taeyeon asked while lift her eyebrows.

Jiyong smiles slightly and then he says

“Yes, she’s one of my past… I’m the one that help her to get the job in there,”

Taeyeon smiles after Jiyong tell her the truth. Jiyong frown when Taeyeon just smiling after heard his answer.

“Don't you mad at me?” Jiyong asked with frown.

“Why should I mad?” Taeyeon asked back while she went to hold Jiyong face.

Jiyong stares at her with confused.

“Babe, it's your past. What will I get if I got mad for that? It's already happened. From now, I'm your girlfriend... I'm date with you now, not your past. Besides, if I already decided to be with you, I have to get ready for all consequence. Especially, your exes come back or suddenly pop-up...” Taeyeon continue while her thumb rubs Jiyong cheek gently.

Out of nowhere, Jiyong's feelings swell and fall more and more in love with Taeyeon. He went to hold her face before kiss her lips.

“Love you more…” Jiyong said after the kiss.

Taeyeon smiles shyly while looking at Jiyong.

“So… will you be fine now? Don't worry about me or think what my feel. I'm trust you, Jiyong. I know you're trying to change, and I will be here to support you.” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“I don't care anymore what people will think of me... as long you believe me, it's enough. Love you, dear.” Jiyong replied before he went to kiss her lips again.

“That’s all what you want to say? You just come here in midnight because you’re worried my felt?” Taeyeon asked after the kiss.

Jiyong smiles but at the same time, he hesitated to tell Taeyeon about his cousin, Sihyun.

“Can I ask you something?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied while pinch his cheek softly.

“What do you think of my cousin?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon frown with the sudden question.

“Your cousin? Sihyun?” Taeyeon asked with frown.

Jiyong nodded.

“Well… I’m not sure… I rarely meet with him. I think last we meet... when you're still in hospital. But... I don't know how to describe... why you're asking that?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

“Have you ever felt attracted to him? Or... feel like more than a friend?” Jiyong continue asked with uneasy.

Suddenly, Taeyeon laugh with Jiyong questions.

“Why you’re laughing?” Jiyong asked confused.

“It’s because your question it’s so funny. Why I have to feel that way? You think I like him more than you?” Taeyeon asked but still giggling.

“Is it?” Jiyong asked with serious tone.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong serious face and then she went to hold Jiyong face.

“Look here… for me, I just know him as your cousin. I don't know more than that. So, how come I can like him more than you? You think too much, dear.” Taeyeon said while her hand still holding Jiyong face.

“What if I’m saying that he likes you?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

“What? Then, that’s his problem. Not mine.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong breath relieve after he heard that from Taeyeon.

“Why? Is Sihyun having feeling at me?” suddenly Taeyeon asked after she saw Jiyong reaction before.

Jiyong hesitated for a while before he nodded slowly.

“Ohhh… I see… so, I get two Kwon likes me then...” Taeyeon said jokingly.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after she said that.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong reaction.

“… but I just love this one…” Taeyeon continue while pinch Jiyong cheek.

Jiyong smiles when Taeyeon said that.

“Don’t you ever love anyone else…” Jiyong said try to warn.

“What about my family?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

“Except family…” Jiyong replied.

“What about my friend?” Taeyeon continue asked to tease.

“Just for closed friends…” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso… so, are you okay now?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong smiles while nodded.

“Can I go back now?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong pout after she asked that.

“You know I have morning shift tomorrow,” Taeyeon continue while holding his hand.

“Arasso… see you tomorrow…” Jiyong replied before he went to kiss her forehead.

“Drive carefully… text me when you’re arrive,” Taeyeon said after she kiss Jiyong cheek.

“Let me send you to elevator.” Jiyong said.

“Nae… let’s go…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Afterward, Jiyong went to send back Taeyeon to her apartment. After Taeyeon enter the elevator, Jiyong went back to his car and then leave the area with ease.

 

 

JIYONG APARTMENT

 

After he came back, Jiyong saw Sihyun is in living room, drinking alone. Jiyong hesitated to approach him, and then he decided to leave him alone. However, before Jiyong went to his room, Sihyun call his name.

“Jiyong… come here…!” Sihyun said while wave his hand to call him.

Jiyong look at him before he takes steps toward him slowly.

“You’re drinking…” Jiyong said slowly.

Sihyun nodded before he handed one can to Jiyong. Jiyong take it and then he sit on the couch.

“I’m sorry for what I’m saying to you today…” suddenly Sihyun said to apologies.

Jiyong stop his sips after Sihyun said that.

“I know I shouldn’t say like that… sorry, bro.” Sihyun continue before he turns to look at Jiyong.

“I’m not blaming you…” Jiyong replied softly.

Sihyun chuckles after Jiyong said that.

“Look at you, Jiyong. Why you still don’t get angry at me after I’m hurting you?” Sihyun asked while shakes his head.

“Because… you’re my family. The one that close to me and my close friend…” Jiyong replied.

“Don’t you mad after knowing that I like your girl?” Sihyun asked.

“It doesn't matter anymore. As long, I know her feeling toward me… I have no doubt. If you like her, it's your problem...” Jiyong replied with firm.

Sihyun is silent afterward.

“Look… I know you always get trouble with my playboy behavior. I know what you sacrificed for me by working with appa... Furthermore, I not people who do not remember kindness. You're too nice to me, so... I'll forget what you're saying to me and please... throw out that feelings. It's not worth...” Jiyong continue with softly.

Sihyun look at Jiyong and then he asks

“If I ask you to repay my kindness, will you leave her for me?”

Jiyong look at Sihyun after he asked that.

“Will you do that for me?” Sihyun continue asked.

“Nope… never…” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

Sihyun chuckles before he sips his drink.

“Well… I'm glad you're loyal with this one.” Sihyun said with smiles.

However, Jiyong keep looking at him with uneasy.

“I think… I should stop this feeling. Yeah… you’re right. It’s not worth if she’s not into me.” Sihyun continue with frustrated.

“You will meet someone better for you…” Jiyong suddenly said.

Sihyun look at him and ask

“Can I?”

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Hurm… I hope so…” Sihyun said before he finishes his drink.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

“I’ll try… by the way, what you liked about her?” suddenly Sihyun asked.

Jiyong smiles after he heard the question.

“Everything…” Jiyong replied while thinking of Taeyeon.

“Did she appro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter