the beginning

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE MONTHS AGO

JEONJU HOSPITAL

 

Taeyeon is running toward the wardroom with tense. After she’s gets a call from her friend, Taeyeon rush to meet her in that hospital. Taeyeon stand stiff in front of the door with heavy breath before she opens the door slowly. In there, she saw her friend lying down on the bed with pale. Taeyeon take a step slowly toward her bed, and at the same time, she's trying to control her emotion to face her.

“Hey, I’m here…” Taeyeon said by whispering in her ear.

Jasmine opens her eyes slowly when she heard Taeyeon voice. She's smiling weakly before she reached Taeyeon hand to hold it.

“Thank you for coming…” Jasmine said weakly.

Jasmine is one of Taeyeon childhood friend that close to her since kindergarten. She's an orphan that stayed with her grandparents. Taeyeon is the only one that becomes her friend and treats her as a family. However, they start to separated when Taeyeon got an offer to further her study in medical at Seoul, meanwhile she's stay in Jeonju to helps her grandparents farming.

“Tell me... what happen to you?” Taeyeon asked with teary eyes.

Jasmine smiles slightly while holding Taeyeon hand.

“Who did this to you?” Taeyeon asked with angry.

“I’m sorry…” Jasmine said while her tears flow on her cheeks slowly.

“What sorry? Tell me… what actually happen?” Taeyeon asked with firm.

Then, Jasmine hand move to take something under her pillow. Taeyeon saw a letter coming out under the pillow before she handed to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at the letter with confused and then Jasmine says

“Promise me... read this after my die. I write everything in here.”

Taeyeon saw Jasmine cried after she said that.

“Also…” Jasmine said while she takes her phone from the table beside the bed, and she gave it to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at the phone in her hand before she asks

“What are you doing?”

“Everything about him is in here...” Jasmine said slowly.

“Him?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“He's the reason...” Jasmine replied with heavy breath.

Taeyeon look at the phone and the letter in her hands with mixed feelings.

“Could you help me?” Jasmine continues asked.

Taeyeon look at her and then nodded to answer her.

“Don't tell anyone about this... promise me?” Jasmine asked with hope.

Taeyeon stares into her eyes when she asked that.

“Promise me… no one will know about this…” Jasmine continues while crying.

Taeyeon nodded slowly before she reply

“I’m promise,”

Jasmine smiles and then she says

“Thank you, chingu. That’s why… I love you more…”

Taeyeon cried after she said that.

Then, the doctor comes toward them to inform about Jasmine condition.

“You’re her family?” the doctor asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“We're sorry. She came to us too late, we couldn't do anything to help her. She lost her blood while trying to abort the baby.” The doctor said with uneasy.

Taeyeon startled after she heard that news from the doctor. She turns to look at her friend and saw Jasmine is avoiding her eyes from Taeyeon.

“What can we do now, just to make sure her oxygen would be maintained or... you have to get ready for any consequence.” The doctor continues said while looking at Jasmine.

“Thank you, doctor,” Jasmine said with slightly smiles.

The doctor nodded before he walks away from there.

After the doctor leave, Taeyeon looks at her friend with full of questions.

“Abort? You're pregnant? Since when?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jasmine just stares at her without saying anything.

“It's him doing this to you?” Taeyeon asked while pointing toward the phone in her hand.

Jasmine nodded slowly.

“Did he know about this?” Taeyeon asked with firm.

Jasmine shakes her head slowly.

“Oh God…” Taeyeon said with unbelievable.

She rubs her face with frustrated before she continues asks

“What is name?”

Jasmine didn’t say anything but she point it at the letter in Taeyeon hand.

“Is in here?” Taeyeon asked while lift the letter.

Jasmine nodded.

Suddenly, the machine starts to beep rapidly. Taeyeon saw Jasmine start to breathe ups and down with fast. Taeyeon rashly went to get nurse. Afterward, the doctor and nurse come to the ward in rush. Taeyeon saw the doctor start to doing CPR by chest compressions. Nurse pull the curtain when she saw Taeyeon is there, looking at her friend. Afterward, Taeyeon just can hear the doctor keep asking the nurse to check Jasmine oxygen level. A moment later, Taeyeon heard the machine stop the beeping.

“Time of death 11.11... Please turn off the machine.” The doctor said.

Taeyeon cried when she heard that from behind the curtain. Then, the doctor pulls the curtain and look at Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry…,” the doctor said with uneasy.

Taeyeon saw her friend face before she slowly went to approach her. She’s grab her hand and then continue cried whole heart.

 

 

CEMETERY

TWO DAYS AFTER JASMINE PASSED AWAY

 

Taeyeon look at Jasmine grave with teary eyes. She felt sad to know that no one is there for Jasmine when she's died except her. After Jasmine grandparents passed away, she's start to live alone. Taeyeon take out the letter that Jasmine give to her in hospital before from her jacket pocket. She stares at the grave before she slowly open the letter.

Taeyeon eyes start to get teary after she saw her handwriting.

 

Dear my beloved friend,

I know this is so sudden to write this letter. Yet, I need to let someone know about this, and I choose you. Kim Taeyeon, my chingu forever...

Firstly, I'm sorry for not be honest with before this happened. Everything happened too fast and I don't know how to start it.

So, I'm starting from how I meet him. His name, Kwon Jiyong. He comes from Seoul. I know him through the village chief. He said he comes for doing his research. Coincidently, his research is related to farming. From there we start to get close.

If you're asking me, I don't know how can I fall for him. His care or his soften make me attracted to him more. Perhaps, my loneliness makes me think he's there, is destined for me.

For your information, I never feel love like this until he's here. Lucky me, on that night, he's telling me about his feeling toward me. At that time, I'm flying so high when my love get replied.

 

Taeyeon wipes her tears after she read that. She looks at the grave and she knows how’s Jasmine feel at that time.

 

But... it wasn't long before he had to return to Seoul. On that night, before he went back, we spend whole night drinking and... The lust makes me agree to sleep with him. The next day, he's disappear without any words.

I'm calling him, but he never answered it. I'm texting him, but it's never get through. After two weeks, my nightmare begins after I noticed my period is not coming. It's to turn out, I'm pregnant with his baby.

With hope, I went to Seoul to find him, but hopeless. They told me that he's already moved to oversea and for a week in Seoul, I start to give up on my life. He left me just like that. After that, I decided to go back Jeonju.

 

Taeyeon tears continue to flow while reading the letter. She can feel the pain and what Jasmine face through in her life after meeting that bastard.

 

When you're flying too high, you will get hurt when you fell. That's what I feel when he does this to me. It's keep hurting me every time I'm thinking the baby in me. One day, I'm starting to hurt myself by cutting my nerve, but the neighbor found me and safe me. However, it's getting worse when I'm starting hating him. So, I'm decided to abort the baby, to throw away everything related to him. I'm sorry if my decision hurt you, but I can't live like this. I'm not strong enough to face it. Please don't hate me. I’m sorry for choosing this path in my life. Thank you for everything, Taeyeon. You’re really my best friend and family. I hope, you won’t get the same love just like me. Sorry...

 

-Jasmine-

 

Taeyeon continues to cry after she finished read the letter. Then, with the letter, she saw a business card named by Kwon Jiyong. Taeyeon grip her teeth with angry while read the business card in her hand. Then, she turns on the phone that Jasmine give to her. In that phone, there are only pictures of Jasmine and old pictures of them at school. Taeyeon swipe from one to another one pictures until she stopped at one photo. In that photo, there are two men are smiling with beach scenery as background.

“Who are they?” Taeyeon muttered.

She keeps stares at the picture and looks at the people in there with furious.

“I know it's one of you that hurt my friend feeling. I will find out... and make you regretting whole life.” Taeyeon muttered while looking at the picture.

 

 

SEOUL

SIX MONTHS AFTER JASMINE PASSED AWAY

NIGHTCLUB

 

Taeyeon wait for her colleague at the bar alone. While sips her drink, suddenly she heard someone shouts the name that familiar for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter