meaningful return

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the meeting, Seunghyun take Taeyeon to have a drink at hospital café. While they're chatting, Tiffany comes later to join them.

“So, how long you will stay here?” Tiffany asked after she sits.

“I'll be back tonight... tomorrow I've work.” Taeyeon replied.

Tiffany pouts with gloomy face after Taeyeon said that. Seunghyun smiles when he saw Tiffany face and then he says

“Don't worry. I'm sure she's will come back to work in here...”

“You will?” Tiffany asked excitedly.

Taeyeon look at both of them and then she reply

“I still have a contract with the current hospital. But... I'll try... don't put hope... besides, you know you can call me anytime if you need help.”

“You know I can help you to get transfer in here...” Seunghyun said to offer a help.

“Sunbae, you don’t have to… give me a time to consider it. Besides, I owe someone apologies...” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Tiffany and Seunghyun heard it but they didn’t ask more. Suddenly, Seunghyun phone is ringing and he saw Jiyong name display on the screen. Seunghyun smiles before he answers it.

“Yes?” Seunghyun greet.

“Where are you?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“At café… ” Seunghyun replied.

“Wait there… I’ll come,” Jiyong said.

However, before Seunghyun could say anything, Jiyong already ended the calls.

“It's look like someone want to join us in here...” Seunghyun said afterward.

Taeyeon look at Seunghyun and she start to feel uneasy.

“Tae, have you call or texting Sunny?” suddenly Tiffany asked.

“Hurm... I'm texting her last week. Why?” Taeyeon replied.

“You know she's dating someone...” Tiffany said with smiles.

“Is it? Wow… that’s great for her…” Taeyeon replied.

“You know who?” Tiffany asked again.

Taeyeon shake her head to sign she’s didn’t know.

“Senior doctor in her department. She told me that guy already meet her family.” Tiffany continues while giggling.

Seunghyun look at them and then he says

“Doctor also like to gossip?”

Tiffany narrows her eyes after Seunghyun said that.

“This is not gossip... this just information of friend to another friend. I'm just updated the latest news...” Tiffany replied try to defend herself.

Taeyeon chuckles after she hears Tiffany words.

At the same time, Jiyong that just enter the café stunned when he saw Seunghyun with Taeyeon and Tiffany. However, his steps stuck after he saw Taeyeon laughs after all this time. His heart beat rapidly while his eyes continue staring at her without blinking.

Then, Seunghyun saw Jiyong presence, and then he lifted his hand to wave at Jiyong. Taeyeon and Tiffany turn to look who's the person that Seunghyun wave at it. Both of them startled after saw Jiyong presence. Tiffany looks at Taeyeon and signal her if she wants to leave from there. However, Taeyeon didn't know how to respond to her after she saw Jiyong is already walking toward the table.

“I thought you're alone.” Jiyong said after he arrives but his eyes are looking at Taeyeon.

“Well... we just finished our meeting. Where is Yewon?” Seunghyun asked.

As he remembered, Jiyong is with her before.

“She got work to do...” Jiyong replied slowly before he went to sit beside Seunghyun.

Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't know what to do after Jiyong is there. Both of them just being silent while sips their drink. Seunghyun noticed their awkward and then he says

“I'm sorry not tell you about his coming...”

Taeyeon just smiles awkwardly but her eyes just looking at the drink in front of her.

“Sunbae, can we both leave? I need to show her something,” suddenly Tiffany said try to give an excuses.

“Sure…” Seunghyun replied.

Jiyong just stares at Taeyeon but then he hear Seunghyun says

“Taeyeon, make sure you consider the offer…”

“I will…” Taeyeon replied before she and Tiffany leave the café.

 

 

 

“Thank god we’re leaving,” Tiffany said after both of them leaving the café.

Taeyeon smiles bitterly.

Tiffany saw her reaction and then she asks

“I thought you already move on from him. So, why with that look? It's the feeling still there...?”

Taeyeon look at Tiffany and then she chuckles.

“Fany… fany… you never change…” Taeyeon said while shakes her head.

“Yeah… This is me… so… tell me… are you sure you can handle him if you’re deciding to work here again?” Tiffany asked curiously.

Taeyeon sigh deeply before she went to grab Tiffany arm.

“I don’t know…” Taeyeon said slowly.

Tiffany frowns with Taeyeon answer.

“That’s not the answer…” Tiffany said with unsatisfied.

“Honestly, I think I already try to forget everything about him, but... I can't. It's not because the feeling still there... no... Just, it’s the feels that I owe something to him.” Taeyeon replied with honest.

Tiffany looks at her with strange.

“Why you feel owe him?” Tiffany asked confused.

However, Taeyeon just lift her shoulder to answer her.

“Did he do something makes you feel that way?” Tiffany continues asked with curious.

“Nope. I'm the one that do something to him. I don't know how to explain, but... I do hope he didn't keep grudge on me anymore.” Taeyeon replied with mixed feelings.

Tiffany just looks at her with confused after she said that. In the end, Tiffany says

“It's already past... what we have now, the future. I do hope you can come and work with us in here. Even though now he is the CEO, you still can avoid from seeing him. It’s just what I did for a few past years.”

Taeyeon frown after she said that.

“What did you do?” Taeyeon asked.

“Avoiding him... if he is at the foyer, I'll be ignored him. Assume his presence as an invisible.” Tiffany replied.

Taeyeon chuckles after she hears Tiffany answer.

“Yah! Why you have to act like that? The one that broke up with him, it's me, not you...” Taeyeon said with disbelief.

“Well… that's what he deserved from me after hurting my friend.” Tiffany replied with firm.

Taeyeon smiles widely before she went to hugs Tiffany waist.

“Argh… I do love you…” Taeyeon said while hugging Tiffany.

“Then, if you love me... you should come and work in here with me...” Tiffany replied try to persuade.

“Noooo.... way! That's cheat!” Taeyeon said jokingly.

Tiffany laughs after she saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Come, let’s go to my office…” Tiffany said while holding Taeyeon hand.

“Wow... she has her own office now...” Taeyeon replied to tease.

“Not my own office... I share it with another two doctor. Let's go!” Tiffany said before both of them went to her office.

 

 

 

After Taeyeon and Tiffany leave, Jiyong look at Seunghyun and asks

“Why you didn’t tell me you’re with them?”

“You think I get the chance after you just ended the call?” Seunghyun asked sarcastic.

Jiyong sigh after he said that.

“…but, why I see your face didn't bother about it? It's because you pleased get to see her?” Seunghyun continue asked to tease.

Jiyong narrow his eyes and then he asks

“Why she’s here?”

“Remember the proposal that you agreed before?” Seunghyun asked.

“Which one? About specialist doctor’s team?” Jiyong asked to affirm.

Seunghyun nodded.

“Yes, that one… she’s one of the doctor in that team.” Seunghyun replied with smiles.

Jiyong startled after he heard that.

“Why?” suddenly, Jiyong asked with uneasy.

“Huh?” Seunghyun look with confused with Jiyong question.

“Why her? Don’t you have anyone else?” Jiyong asked.

“Why not her? Her resume is awesome! Her capability, you won't argue it. So, why not her?” Seunghyun asked with unsatisfied.

Jiyong is silent after Seunghyun answer that.

“Hey, it's already a few years passed. Can't you just leave it for what happened?” Seunghyun asked.

“Nope. Not her. After what she has done...” Jiyong replied firmly.

Seunghyun sigh after Jiyong said that.

“Okay... if you still want to keep that grudge, it's up to you. But... I need her here... to help me build the trust again from the patients. If you think her presence make you feel uncomfortable, then... stay away from her.” Seunghyun said to defend his decision to bring back Taeyeon to the hospital.

Jiyong saw Seunghyun firm face after he said that.

“Are you trying to defend her? You know what she did to me, aren't you? Or... you have feeling on her?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

Seunghyun chuckles after Jiyong ask the questions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter