Date, smiles, comfort

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

During lunch hour, Jiyong is waiting for Taeyeon at the rooftop garden. A few minutes later, he saw Taeyeon running toward him with wide smiles. Jiyong went to hugs her after she's arrived.

“I’m sorry for late,” Taeyeon said when Jiyong hugs her.

“Nope… I just arrive earlier…” Jiyong replied before he went to kiss her forehead.

“Did you already eat your lunch?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong shake his head and then he point toward the food that he bought earlier at the café on the bench.

“Wow… what did you buy?” Taeyeon asked while release the hug and went toward the bench.

“Lunch box… full of love,” Jiyong replied proudly before he went to sit on the bench.

Taeyeon smirks after he said that.

“Yeah… I can taste it,” Taeyeon said jokingly.

Jiyong chuckles while he opens the drink for her.

“Wahh…. Look delicious,” Taeyeon said after she open the lunch box.

“Eat it. All for you, dear” Jiyong replied before he feed her with the kimbap.

“Hurm… it’s really full of love,” Taeyeon said and then continue munch her foods.

Jiyong pat her hair gently before he says

“Arasso… eat slowly,”

Then, both of them are enjoying the foods happily.

“I’m sorry we can’t have lunch at café,” suddenly Taeyeon said.

Jiyong frown when she mentions that.

“Huh? Why?” Jiyong asked with confused.

“Well… I don’t want everyone kept gossiping us if they saw us together.” Taeyeon replied with honest.

“Why? You feel uncomfortable?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Well…it’s not just me…I don't want they're talking badly about you too...” Taeyeon replied the truth.

Jiyong is silent for a while and then he touches her face gently.

“Everyone have their right to say anything about me, but for me... as long, you trust in me and love me... that's enough. I don't care what people will say... they don't know the truth, but we do... right?” Jiyong said try to comfort her.

Taeyeon smiles and nodded to agree with him.

“Also… we still have our friends that support us,” Jiyong continue with smiles.

Taeyeon nodded and then she feed Jiyong with the foods while smiling.

“Hurm… taste full of love,” Jiyong said try to be funny.

Taeyeon laughs after he said that.

“By the way, I have something to tell you,” suddenly Jiyong said while he takes the file beside his seat.

Taeyeon look at him while munch her foods.

“Here… for you,” Jiyong said while handed the file.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked curiously while she takes the file.

“Look at it,” Jiyong replied with wide smiles.

Taeyeon open the file with curious. She read the file diligently, and then she turns to look at Jiyong with unbelief.

“Is this true?” Taeyeon asked with surprised.

Jiyong nodded with wide smiles after he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“So, we can help the patients with this foundation…!” Taeyeon continue with excited.

“Yeah… the foundation will help it, but it’s depending on the situation….” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon nodded while her eyes continue to read the file.

“Where did you get this file?” Taeyeon asked afterward.

“Well… just assume I’m asking the management…” Jiyong replied before he sips his drink.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with suspicious eyes after his answer like that.

“Did you ask your appa?” suddenly Taeyeon asked with suspicious eyes.

Jiyong still smiling when she asked that.

“Why? Can’t I?” Jiyong asked without answering her.

“Well… I know you can do that… but…” Taeyeon hesitated to continue her words.

Jiyong went to hold her right hand before he asks

“You feel uncomfortable with that?”

Taeyeon look at him but nothing coming from .

“You scared appa will assume something about us?” Jiyong continue asked when Taeyeon didn’t answer him.

“Not us… it’s just me. He will think I’m using you for benefit,” Taeyeon replied uneasy.

Jiyong smiles but he still holding her hand.

“Dear… look at me,” Jiyong said softly.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with uneasy.

“I know what will you think, but trust me, I will not that happen. Besides, appa already know about us and he want to meet you.” Jiyong continue try to comfort her.

“Meet me?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“Why? You don’t want it?” Jiyong asked after he saw her reaction.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she reply

“Can we meet him after I’m ready? I don’t think I’m ready to meet your family right now…”

Jiyong stares into her eyes while try to figure out something but in the end he nodded to answer her.

“Arasso… we can meet him later. I won’t rush you…” Jiyong said while he touches her face gently.

Taeyeon smiles slightly before she slowly says

“Anyhow, thank you for this info. It’s really helping me a lot.”

“Just like that?” Jiyong asked while pout.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong reaction.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked while she went to pinch Jiyong cheek gently.

Jiyong smirks before he reply

“A date…”

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when she saw the smirks.

“Arasso… this weekend. I'm off day this weekend. What do you want to do?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong smiles widely while blinking his eyes to .

“Let me plan something... and you just show up on that day for a special date with me, okay?” Jiyong asked with excited.

Taeyeon chuckles and then she nodded.

“Make sure something that I won't regret it,” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Trust me,” Jiyong said while pat his chest with proud.

Taeyeon smiles while shake her head with Jiyong reaction.

 

 

ON WEEKEND

SEOUL AQUA PLANET

 

“Is this what you plan for our date?” Taeyeon asked after they’re arrive at the placed.

Jiyong nodded with wide smiles.

“You like it?” Jiyong asked while went to hold her hand.

“I looovveee it…” Taeyeon replied with happy.

“Let’s go inside!” Jiyong said while pull her hand toward the entrance.

Taeyeon follow Jiyong with smiles while her hand holding him.

After they enter the place, Taeyeon stunned with the sea life in front of her eyes. Jiyong chuckles after he saw her reaction. Both of them continue walking while enjoying the scenery with amazed.

“This is so calm…” Taeyeon said when both of them stand in front of the big aquarium.

“That’s why I want to have date here with you,” Jiyong said by whispering in her ear.

Taeyeon smiles while looking at Jiyong beside her.

“Thank you,” Taeyeon said with happy.

“It’s a pleasure… let’s go see another in there…” Jiyong said while pointing to other side.

Both of them keep wandering in the place until they stop and sit to join see the aqua performance. During the performance, Jiyong keep taking a glance at Taeyeon just to see her happy face. He knows it's hard for him to have a proper date with her, but get to make her smiles, really make him satisfy.

“Love you…” Jiyong said whisper in her ear.

Taeyeon turn to look at him with frown meanwhile Jiyong still smiles widely.

“Stop it…” Taeyeon replied shyly.

After the aqua performance, both of them continue to explore more until Taeyeon feel satisfy.

“Can we go now?” Jiyong asked after them already touring the placed.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“I thought you want to sleep here with the fish,” Jiyong said jokingly.

“I would if have that chance,” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

Jiyong narrow his eyes before he went to pinch her cheek gently.

“Cheeky girl…!” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon chuckles while push Jiyong hand from her cheek.

“So, you already take me here… let me treat you a dinner,” Taeyeon said while holding Jiyong arm.

“Really? Deal!” Jiyong replied excitedly.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked while they walking toward the car.

“Hurm… I’ll choose nice restaurant for us!” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Then…. Let’s go!” Taeyeon said happily.

 

 

 

AT RESTAURANT

 

Both of them have romantic dinner at the restaurant that Jiyong choose for them. Taeyeon look at the menu and she's stunned with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter