believe?

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, what are you doing? People will see us…” Taeyeon said after Jiyong kiss her.

Jiyong just continue his smiles while looking at Taeyeon.

“Why you look at me like that?” Taeyeon asked shyly.

“You make me feel loved. Thank you...” Jiyong replied before he kisses her forehead.

“It’s getting late… you should leave,” Taeyeon said.

“I know… but I can’t…” Jiyong replied while his finger touches Taeyeon hair to fix it.

“We can meet tomorrow…” Taeyeon said while look at Jiyong with lovely.

Jiyong saw her stares and then he says

“I can’t leave if you look at me like that…”

Taeyeon chuckles before she went to kiss his cheek.

“Is that kissing a signal to make me go?” Jiyong asked.

However, Taeyeon teasing him by continue to kiss his chin.

Jiyong narrow his eyes when he knows Taeyeon is trying to .

Taeyeon laughs when she saw Jiyong reaction.

“Stop it or I won’t let you go…” Jiyong said try to warn her.

Taeyeon chuckles and then she hugs him again.

“Arasso… I won’t tease you anymore. Please go back and have proper rest…” Taeyeon said while hugging him.

“I will… see you tomorrow,” Jiyong replied after she releases the hugs.

“Let me know when you’re arrive…” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong nodded and then he waves his hand to bid goodbye.

Taeyeon smiles and then she do fly kiss to him. Jiyong touch his chest after saw her flying kiss. Afterward, Taeyeon enter the building while Jiyong still stand there until she gets into elevator.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

ON WEEKEND

KWON BUNGALOW

 

After halmeoni get out from the hospital, all the family members come to visit her at house. Sihyun and Jiyong take turns taking care of him throughout the week. That weekend, both of them are there to accompany her. Halmeoni feels happy when she knew her grandsons are really concern at her condition.

“Sihyun… Jiyong… I’m happy to see both of you are here for me,” halmeoni said.

Sihyun went to sit beside her before he says

“Halmeoni, don’t say that… you know I have no one except you,”

Halmeoni smiles bitterly after Sihyun mention that.

“Aigoo… he’s trying to get your sympathy again,” Jiyong said jokingly.

Sihyun stick out his tongue to mock Jiyong.

Halmeoni laughs when she saw both of them behavior.

“Jiyong, it's weekend, don't you have a date with that doctor? You already busy take care of me for week.” Suddenly halmeoni asked.

Jiyong shakes his head before he reply

“She had shift this weekend. So, I'm here to accompany you...”

“Look halmeoni… he's here because his girlfriend not around... what if she's around, I don't think he'll be here with us...” Sihyun said to tease Jiyong.

“Yah! You think I’m that bad?” Jiyong asked while narrow his eyes.

Sihyun and halmeoni are chuckles after saw Jiyong reaction.

“Jiyong, when you want to bring her to meet the family?” suddenly halmeoni asked.

Sihyun look at halmeoni with frown.

“Did you know her?” Shyun asked with surprised.

Halmeoni smiling and then she nodded.

“Wah…wah… this is new… he never introduce his girls to you, but this one… is really something, huh?” Sihyun asked with tease smirks.

“I told you… I’m serious with her…” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

“Arasso… I can see that…” Sihyun said.

“I’ll bring her… appa also want to meet her… I’ll try to arrange it,” Jiyong replied to halmeoni.

“That’s great… I really want to have chats with her… after her safe me, I didn’t have time for proper thank you to her…” halmeoni said.

“It’s look like… halmeoni already adore this doctor…” Sihyun said while looking at halmeoni.

Jiyong smiles widely when he heard that. He feels ease when halmeoni accept his relationship with Taeyeon.

“What about you? Don’t you have anyone?” suddenly halmeoni asked Sihyun.

Sihyun sigh before he reply

“What can I say… he’s already taking it from me…,”

“Huh?” halmeoni asked with confused.

Jiyong look at Sihyun with frown after he said like that.

“I’m just joking… I have no one right now, halmeoni…” Sihyun said try not to make them misunderstand his words.

“Don’t you ever joke like that… besides, I’m not taking her from you…” Jiyong said to correct what Sihyun said.

“Arasso… I know… sorry…” Sihyun replied to apologies.

However, halmeoni noticed something strange with the conversation.

“Halmeoni, what do you want to eat for lunch?” suddenly Jiyong asked to change the topic.

“I don’t mind…” she replied with smiles.

“Then, let me cook…” Sihyun said to offer.

“Better we order or we have to wait until dinner…” Jiyong said jokingly.

“Yah! You have doubt at my cooking skill?” Sihyun asked.

“Perhaps…” Jiyong replied while giggling.

“Okay…okay… let the maid cooks for us…” halmeoni said to interrupt them.

“That’s better…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Sihyun pout with gloomy face after halmeoni said that.

 

 

AT HOSPITAL

 

Taeyeon look at her phone while waiting for the elevator. When the elevator door open, Taeyeon stops her steps from get in when she saw Mr. Kwon is in there with Seunghyun.

“Want to go up?” Mr. Kwon asked when Taeyeon didn’t get in.

Taeyeon hesitated before she nodded.

“Come in…” Mr. Kwon said with smiles.

Seunghyun look at Taeyeon face before he covers his smiles from them to see.

“Dr. Kim, right? The one that safe Jiyong before?” suddenly Mr. Kwon asked.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied with nervous.

Mr. Kwon look at her with strange after he saw her awkward.

“Samchon, you know? She’s also the one that helps halmeoni…” suddenly Seunghyun said.

“Is it?” Mr. Kwon asked with surprised.

“It’s my responsibility…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“So… you already save two my family members... I should thank you more...” Mr. Kwon said with grateful.

“It’s okay… ” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“No… I should thank you for saving my family… also, they’re my two precious beloved…” Mr. Kwon said.

Taeyeon smiles when she heard that.

“You know Jiyong is closed to her…” suddenly Seunghyun said try to tease Taeyeon.

Taeyeon rounded her eyes with stunned after Seunghyun said that.

Meanwhile, Seunghyun smirks teasingly to her. Mr. Kwon look at them and then he noticed what’s actually is going on. He remembered his son have a relationship with the doctor there. Then, he looks at Taeyeon up and down.

“Is he?” Mr. Kwon asked with suspicious tone.

Taeyeon look at him with uneasy before she nodded with honest.

Mr. Kwon nodded after he saw her nodded.

“I think we should talk later…” Mr. Kwon said afterward.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

“Yah! You’re lucky get to talk with our president…” Seunghyun said to more.

“Sunbae…” Taeyeon said slowly while signal him to stop from teasing.

Mr. Kwon smirks when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

Then, the elevator door open, and Taeyeon bow to them before she walks out from there hurriedly.

“So… that’s Jiyong new girl?” Mr. Kwon asked after the door closed.

Seunghyun nodded with smiles.

“Beauty, right?” Seunghyun asked.

Mr. Kwon nodded before he curiously asks

“Is she... same with others girls?”

Seunghyun look at Mr. Kwon before his reply

“If you're asking me, honestly... she's more than the others. Her passion is her works as doctor. She’s someone hard work, diligent and genius. She has a bright future as a doctor. Also, she's not the one that chases Jiyong.”

“You praise like you really admire her... did you...and her…” Mr. Kwon asked with suspicious.

“What? No… she’s just my hoobae. I just think... she’s wonderful… she's the one that what make Jiyong now. He's willing to work in HR and stop his playboy behavior...” Seunghyun replied.

“You think Jiyong is really changed for her or he’s willingly doing it for himself?” Mr. Kwon asked with doubt.

Seunghyun smiles before him reply

“Jiyong is your son… you can ask him if you want…”

Mr. Kwon is silent after heard that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter