the offer

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Don't lie... I know... it's you, aren't you?” Taeyeon asked with serious tone.

Sihyun stunned to speak when he looked at the picture in Taeyeon hand. When he looked at her, he can see Taeyeon redden eyes and furious looks at him. In the end, Sihyun sigh and slowly says

“Yes... it was me. I'm the one that hurting your friend, Jasmine.”

Taeyeon tears flow on the cheeks after she heard the truth from Sihyun mouth. Taeyeon stares at him furiously before she asks

“Why you hide it from me? Why you lie to me?”

Sihyun stuttered to answer her.

“Answer me…!” Taeyeon shouts to him with frustrated.

Sihyun startled with the sudden shouts, but then, he walks away a few steps away from her.

“I didn't mean to lie, not to mention to hide this from you... I just didn't get a good time to tell you...” Sihyun replied try to give excuses.

Taeyeon scoff with irate.

“Good time? We spend a lot of time together, and you're saying you don't have good time? What rubbish excuses!” Taeyeon said with furious.

“I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you like this... please, Taeyeon. Let me explain...” Sihyun replied with upset.

“Hurt me? You think you're hurting me by hide the truth? What’s about everyone? What’s about Jasmine? Have you thought about others?” Taeyeon asked furiously.

“I know... I know I make a mistake by hiding the truth... but... I have no choice except keep it secret.” Sihyun replied try to defend himself.

“NO…! You have the choice...! But, you choose not to tell anyone...! Why? Why you have to do this?” Taeyeon asked with disappointed.

For a moment, Taeyeon felt betrayed by her friend. She feels that Sihyun is a good person, but turn out, he's the person that hurt her late friend.

“Why you make everyone accused Jiyong? You know it's all your fault...” Taeyeon continue asked.

Sihyun look at her for a while before him reply

“It's because it started with misunderstanding...”

“What are you saying?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

Sihyun sigh deeply before he went to get a seat by the house.

“Yes, it was me the one that come here and meet Jasmine. At that time, I'm here not as Sihyun... I'm pretend to be Jiyong.” Sihyun replied to tell the truth.

Taeyeon look at him with frown.

“Jiyong ask me to come here instead of him. To avoid Mr. Kwon suspicious us, I'm pretend to be Jiyong when I'm in Jeonju. Everyone knowing me as Kwon Jiyong, the president's son... and they’re treat me nicely. But...” Sihyun paused his words while try to control his emotion.

“… but… I never thought I would fell for your friend, Jasmine.” Sihyun continue while his eyes start to get teary.

Taeyeon saw his sad face but then she asks

“You fell in love for her? I don't think so... if you love her, but why you leave her? After you know she's pregnant?”

“No... I'm not...! I'm not leaving her...!” Sihyun replied firmly.

Taeyeon stares at him, try to figure out if he’s not lying.

“I also didn't know she was pregnant...! Until, Mr. Kwon tell me... she was there to find me... but she's saying the wrong name... I keep blaming myself until now for not telling her the truth...” Sihyun continue while crying.

“Oh... god... she didn't know your name until her last breath...oh God...” Taeyeon muttered while crying.

“I know... she's hurt, and I'm not there for her... After our last night, I never thought that was my last time to see her... I'm leaving her without any explanation... it's my bad...” Sihyun said with sobbing.

Taeyeon look at him with mixed feeling and then she asks

“Why you didn't tell her the truth? If you love her, you shouldn't lie to her...”

“…because I'm scared... I'm scared she will leave me after knowing the truth... but, honestly, I intend to tell her after coming back from overseas... but I was too late... too late...” Sihyun replied before he rubs his face with disappointed.

“You say you're in love with her... but you have that thought she's leave you if she knows the truth? It means, you don't know her... Jasmine, is not like that kind of woman. When she's in love, she'll give everything for the person she loved. That's why, when you're leaving her... without any explanation... and get her pregnant, she's lose with her emotion. Her hope is lost when you leave her... because of your indifference, she felt useless and decided to end her life.” Taeyeon said with sad.

Sihyun is crying after he heard that from Taeyeon.

“Until her last breath...she's keep thinking of you... and you... keep hiding like a coward and the others get the blame... what a shame!” Taeyeon continue with disappointed.

“Yes... you can curse me, be angry with me... but that still cannot change what has happened. Jasmine left in pain, and that will be a bad memory for the rest of my life. I regret for what happen to her... I know I make a mistake... but I can't turn back for what happen... I'm not intended to let this happened to her... Not only that, I'm losing my parents when this happened. Not one... both of my parents... what did you expect from me to behave like this?” Sihyun asked with uneasy.

Taeyeon is silent after Sihyun mention about his parent’s death.

“Not every minute I don't think about her... She's always in here... I already plan to meet and ask to marry. But... I never expected she's gone before I could ask her. I'm regretting for not doing it earlier...I’m so sorry….” Sihyun continue while sobbing.

Taeyeon wipes her tears before she reply

“It's not me you had to apologize. You know what are you doing now is wrong. You already make my friend suffer, but you don't have to make others suffer too. If I'm not found this picture, how long you want to keep it secret?”

Sihyun look at Taeyeon after she asked that.

“Are you planning to hide it forever?” Taeyeon continue asked firmly.

However, Sihyun didn’t respond anything to answer her.

“Oh God... Sihyun, for god’s sake... because of you, I hate at wrong people... he's not deserved this... Jiyong is innocent.” Taeyeon continue with guilt feelings.

“So... it's all about Jiyong again...? You think he's deserved to live better after what he had done to other woman?” suddenly Sihyun asked with upset.

Taeyeon saw Sihyun uneasy face after he said that.

“Whatever Jiyong did, it's his mistake... to get live better or not, you have no right to say what he should get. The one that make mistake with my late friend here it's you, not him!” Taeyeon replied with firm.

Sihyun stares at her and then suddenly he asks

“So... will you get back with him? You know he is already get engaged.”

“No... I'm not going back with him. What has happened, it has passed. I just want to apologies for misunderstood him. That's all.” Taeyeon replied firmly.

Sihyun scoff after Taeyeon said that.

“Just tell me the truth... in fact, you are relieved that Jiyong is not actually involved in anything with Jasmine, aren't you?” Sihyun asked but inside him hurt to know that Taeyeon feels still for Jiyong.

Taeyeon look at Sihyun with mixed feelings. For a moment, indeed, what Sihyun said is true. She's feel relieve that Jiyong innocent. However, at the same time, she's feel uneasy to think what she had done to Jiyong to hurt him before.

“You still love him, aren't you?” Sihyun suddenly asked when Taeyeon didn’t give any respond.

“It's not your concern. What you have to do now, go and tell the truth to everyone. I don't want this matter to keep hunting the innocent person.” Taeyeon replied with firm.

“You mean Jiyong?” Sihyun asked.

“Everyone… the family that consider you their family. Also, it's the way for you to correct your mistake...” Taeyeon replied.

Afterward, no one is talking. Both of them being silent for a while until Sihyun suddenly asks

“Can you take me to Jasmine grave? I even didn't know where her grave after these years...”

Taeyeon look at Sihyun and saw his hope face. In the end, Taeyeon nodded slowly to answer him.

“Thank you…” Sihyun muttered slowly but it still can be hear by Taeyeon.

 

 

SEOUL

AT HOSPITAL

 

At night, Seunghyun went to his office after he's finished surgery with the patient. On his way, he saw Tiffany is waiting for the elevator. Seunghyun smiles while he's approaching her.

“Hello, Dr.,” Seunghyun greet after he arrive at her.

“Hi, sunbae… just finished surgery?” Tiffany asked when she saw Seunghyun still in surgery cloth.

Seunghyun nodded.

“You free now? Want to have coffee?” Seunghyun asked.

“Erm… I need to check up the patient now, can we go for later?” Tiffany asked with uneasy.

“Wow... my hoobae is so busy... okay... let me know when you're free. By the way, about my proposal last week...have you thought about it?” Seunghyun asked.

“About that, I want to ask you... did you find another doctor to join the team? I'm scared if I can't focus on it... you know we've had not enough staffs in here.” Tiffany replied with uneasy.

“Don’t worry… I have a name list with me… just agree, I’ll make sure you’re in the team…” Seunghyun said try to pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter