wedding bells

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING

 

Both of them are busy with their works before the wedding day. Jiyong lately had to go work outside. He needed to manage another branch of hospital and rarely have time at home. At the same time, Taeyeon also spend her time in the hospital by doing her works. Both of them rarely had time together, and it's make Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Kim worried. So, both of their mothers plan a dinner for both family before the wedding, but at the same time, they needed a time for meet them.

“I already text Jiyong to inform him about the dinner,” Mrs. Kwon said.

“I also text Taeyeon, I hope she can come…” Mrs. Kim replied.

Both of them smiles while high-fives with each other.

Jiyong received his mother text when he's outside of Seoul. He felt uneasy when his mother suddenly arranges the family dinner. Jiyong try to cal his mother to ask if anything happen, but his mother didn't pick up the call. Jiyong look at his watch and he saw he still has few hours before the dinner. So, he decided to finish his works quickly before going back for the family dinner.

Meanwhile, on Taeyeon side, she still didn't read the message because she was busy in surgery room. She just read the text only after she's done with her works. Taeyeon look at her watch and she noticed she's already late for the dinner. Promptly, she prepared herself before going to the dinner.

 

AT NIGHT

AT RESTAURANT

 

Jiyong enter the VIP room that his mother booked at the restaurant. When he's in there, he stunned after he saw Taeyeon family also was there. However, he didn't see Taeyeon presence in there.

“You just arrive...? Come have a seat,” Mrs. Kwon said to Jiyong.

Jiyong look at them with confused but he still went to get a seat.

“What happen?” Jiyong asked by whisper to Dami.

“It’s your omma plan… don’t ask me,” Dami replied slowly to Jiyong.

“Where is Taeyeon?” suddenly Mrs. Kwon asked.

“I think she’s on the way… she text me that she just finish with work,” Mrs. Kim replied.

“I see… okay, should order something first?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

All of them nodded.

While they are looking at the menu, Jiyong take out his phone to texting Taeyeon.

 

Where are you? – Jiyong

On my way to have dinner with omma – Taeyeon

I know… I at the restaurant… she was here too – Jiyong

What? Did she call you to come too? – Taeyeon

Nope... but, I think this is their plan - Jiyong

What plan? - Taeyeon

the dinner... together - Jiyong

Okay, I still have few minutes before arrive, - Taeyeon

Got it, take care and miss you - Jiyong

See later! :) – Taeyeon

 

Mrs. Kim saw Jiyong is smiling while he’s looking at the phone and then she asks

“Jiyong, did Taeyeon text you?”

“Huh?” Jiyong asked with confused.

All of them chuckles after saw Jiyong reaction.

“I don't understand how you could handle these things between you two?” suddenly Mrs. Kwon asked.

“What?” Jiyong asked with confused.

All of them chuckles when they saw Jiyong frowning with confused.

“You and Taeyeon… you don't care when she's busy in hospital? You don't mind being alone at home?” Mrs. Kwon continues asked.

“Yeah, are you okay with that? I know my daughter… her passion with work, can make others feel lonely.” Mrs. Kim asked with uneasy.

Jiyong smiles after he hears that.

“Why so sudden asked me that?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“Just because... I don't know... look at now, both of you didn't have time together... what will happen if two live together after married?” Mrs. Kwon asked with worried.

“Jiyong, if you feel uneasy with her works, just say it... let her know if you're lonely.” Mrs. Kim said with worried.

Jiyong look at both of their mothers and then he smiles.

“What make you think I'm lonely?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Both of the mothers didn’t reply him after he asked that.

“Imo... omma... I know you two are worried about me and Taeyeon... but I want you two to know... I'm happy to be with her. Yes, I know her busy life as a doctor... but I won't mind. As long, she was with me I will compromise with it. Apart from her busy life, we still got time together.” Jiyong said to make them understand.

At that time, Taeyeon hear what Jiyong said when she's arrived before. Taeyeon felt touched while her eyes get teary. Before she enters the room, Taeyeon wipe the tear and put a smile on her face.

“Sorry, I’m late…” Taeyeon said after open the door.

All of them look at her before Mrs. Kim says

“At least you’re here…”

Taeyeon smiles before she went to sit in front of Jiyong.

“Okay, everyone is already here… let’s start the dinner,” Mr. Kwon said try to lift up the situation.

Jiyong smiles while looking at Taeyeon with lovely.

“What?” Taeyeon asked while she's mouthed slowly.

Jiyong shakes his head to answer her with smiles.

“As a doctor, you're so busy...” suddenly Mrs. Kwon said while looking at Taeyeon.

“Nae…I'm sorry I didn't have enough time for the wedding preparation...,”Taeyeon replied with guilty.

“No...no...no... it's okay. I'm happy to help with the weddings. But, I'm sorry for asking this... will you still busy like this after married?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Omma…” Jiyong calls her after she asked that.

“What? I just want to know…” Mrs. Kwon replied to defend herself.

Mrs. Kim looks at her daughter and she can see Taeyeon face change.

“You don't have to answer it, if you're not comfortable...” Jiyong said to Taeyeon.

“Why? I just want to know… if she kept continuing busy like this, what about you?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Omma… I already told you… I’m fine,” Jiyong replied.

“Yeah, you can say that you're fine right now... how about in the future? In two or three years? Five years? Or worst, forever? How long you can bear it?” Mrs. Kwon asked with worried.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon after his mother asked that. He doesn't know how to make Taeyeon comfortable when his mother continues asking her like that.

But at that time, Taeyeon understand what Mrs. Kwon intend. She knows as Jiyong mother's, she just wanted her son happiness. Then, Taeyeon look at Mrs. Kwon and says

“Imo… I understand what you're trying to say... As his mother, I understand that worry. But, you have to understand my profession. Patients are my priority as a doctor. I need to make sure they're cured. But, how the patient is my priority, Jiyong is the same, and he is more than that. I know, to become a wife, her husband is her priority. Believe me, Jiyong is always my important person, and I'll make sure not waste his presence.”

None of them said anything after Taeyeon said that, but Jiyong just smiles widely, and then he mouthed slowly to say

“Love you…”

Taeyeon smiles after she noticed what Jiyong said. Both of their mothers look at each other before smiling. Now they know, both of them are worried too much for their kids. In fact, they are adults and know what they are doing. If it makes them happy, they should let them be. Suddenly, halmeoni that just silent before says

“I bet everyone know how's both of them love each other...”

They look at halmeoni before them laughs for what she said.

“Thank god... I thought this wedding will be canceled again...” suddenly Dami said.

Jiyong chuckles before his reply

“No way I let that happen... this time, I will drag her forcedly if she thinks to run away...”

All of them laugh after Jiyong said that.

“You wish…” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after she said that.

However, Taeyeon just give a smile while blinking her eyes.

 

 

AT PENTHOUSE

 

After the dinner, both of them went back to penthouse together. They lay on the couch to release the tiredness. On that night, after what his mother ask, Jiyong felt ease after hear Taeyeon answer. For his thought, he doesn't care if Taeyeon cares more about her patients because that's her job. As long, she was there beside him, he already satisfied. But he didn't realize it until that night, Taeyeon tells that's him as her priority. Jiyong turn to look at Taeyeon beside him with closed eyes.

“Dear…” Jiyong call Taeyeon.

“Hmm…” Taeyeon relied but her eyes still closed.

“I love you…” Jiyong said while turn whole his body to face her.

Taeyeon open her eyes after Jiyong said that. She saw him smiling while his eyes stare at her.

“I know…” Taeyeon said before she closes her eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter