protect

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

AT HOSPITAL

 

On that day, Taeyeon went to attend the forum session that talking about kid’s psychology. While she's focusing on jot down the notes, suddenly her sunbae, Seunghyun, come to sit beside her.

“Sunbae…” Taeyeon greet slowly

Seunghyun nodded while his eyes looking on Taeyeon notes.

“So… you’re interested in pediatric?” Seunghyun asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“I think this department is suit for me...” Taeyeon replied.

“Great…” Seunghyun said.

Afterward, both of them are focusing on the forum until it’s ended. During the Q&A session, Seunghyun noticed Taeyeon keep questioning for her knowledge. Seunghyun look at Taeyeon in different way, when he can see how serious Taeyeon is to become a doctor. At that moment, he remembered his conversation with Jiyong after he decided to join the hospital HR department.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Are you sure what are you doing right now?” Seunghyun asked with serious tone.

“Yes, hyung…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Jiyong… this is about your life... your future... it's not a game for you to play with it. If you're doing this because of her... please stop it.” Seunghyun said to advice him.

Jiyong silent for a while before him reply

“Hyung… for the first time in my life... I'm decided this for my own. I know what you're thinking. Yes, it's true. She's the one that make me decided this... but... her words are right. How long I want to keep sleep comfortably? I realize... I'm hurting so many people all this while... and the count will keep increase if I'm not changing.”

Seunghyun saw Jiyong sad face when he tells him that.

“I'm not doing this for fun, hyung. I insist on changing not for her... but for me too. You know what? When I decided to start work, I never see my appa and omma look so excited and happy like that. That's make me feel touched. Now, I'm trying to awake from a long sleep... and she's the reason I want to keep awake.” Jiyong continue with smiles.

“You’re insane… is worth to get her for you?” Seunghyun asked.

“I don't know what everyone thought... but for me... it's worth. Because she's different from the other woman I meet.” Jiyong replied while smiling.

Seunghyun shake his head after he saw Jiyong smiles.

“Then, work hard. I don’t want samchon keep feel worry about you again. You know his heart is not very healthy...” Seunghyun said to remind him.

“Arasso… thank you, hyung for keep having faith on me...” Jiyong replied.

“You know you're my beloved little brother. Of course, I care for you...” Seunghyun said.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

After the forum ended, Seunghyun asked Taeyeon to join him to have a drink at café. Taeyeon agree after Seunghyun promise her to let her borrow his thesis for her references. While Seunghyun order the drink for them, Jiyong comes to approach after he saw them in the café.

“Hyung…!” Jiyong greet happily.

Taeyeon stunned after she saw Jiyong presence in there.

“Yah… what are you doing in here at this hour?” Seunghyun asked while looking at his watch.

“I just finished meeting, and they want to have drinks. What you two doing here at this hour?” Jiyong asked but his eyes on Taeyeon.

“Same as you… to get a drink. Want to join us?” Seunghyun replied.

Jiyong take a glance at Taeyeon and he can see her uneasy face.

“It’s okay, hyung. My colleague is waiting there.” Jiyong said while pointing to a nearby table.

“Okay… see you later,” Seunghyun said before he and Taeyeon leave the counter.

Jiyong still stand there while staring at Taeyeon.

“She can be close to him but not me... why?” Jiyong muttered with sad.

 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

 

Taeyeon went to HR department after her SV asked her to get receipt on medical expenses on that month. When she's arrived, Mrs. Lee at the receptionist greet her with smiles.

“What make you come here again? Did you SV want his claim for OT?” she asked jokingly.

Taeyeon chuckles before she reply

“No… he’s asking for the receipt… where can I get it?”

“Oh… you can meet Mr. Kwon. He's the one that handle the receipt.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Mr. Kwon? Which one is his office?” Taeyeon asked.

“In second room. Nearby the audit section.” She replied while pointing at the back.

“Arasso… thank you, Mrs. Lee.” Taeyeon said before she went to meet that person.

Taeyeon walks slowly while her eyes are looking for Mr. Kwon name on the door. Suddenly, she saw a name, Mr. Kwon Jiyong appear on the door. Taeyeon look inside the room, and she's stunned after saw Jiyong is there, focusing on his works. Taeyeon hesitated to enter or not, but before she's do anything, Jiyong saw her.

“Yes?” Jiyong asked.

He also surprised to see Taeyeon in there, but he’s trying to control his emotion by act professional with her.

“Erm… I come to get a receipt,” Taeyeon replied while she still stands there.

“Oh… come in. Have a seat,” Jiyong said while signal her to get a sit on chair.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she takes a step slowly toward the chair.

“May I know what kind of receipt?” Jiyong asked after Taeyeon sit.

“Prof. Han... he wanted to get his receipt on medical expenses... of this month. Here are the details.” Taeyeon replied while she handed the piece of paper to Jiyong.

Jiyong take the paper and read it.

“Oh… wait a minute,” Jiyong said before he went through the computer to find the details.

After he's starting to work, he never got a chance to get near or speak to Taeyeon. It's not he's busy, but he hesitated after what Taeyeon have said to him before. He wanted to prove to her, he's trying to change, but he's scare that she think his just bluffing.

“So... you're working in here now?” suddenly Taeyeon asked to break the silent.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Why here?” Taeyeon continue asked.

“Why not here?” Jiyong asked back.

Taeyeon look at him but then she avoids her eyes from staring at him. Jiyong smiles and then he continue to prepare he receipt.

“I'm sure you're aware of me... what you have told me before... it's truth. I admit I'm heartless... but, you make me realize it... and I want to change...” suddenly Jiyong said softly.

Taeyeon look at him when he said that.

“I want to prove to you... I'm worth to be with you.” Jiyong continue with determined.

Taeyeon didn’t give any respond after he said that. Out of nowhere, something strange happen inside her after she saw Jiyong's seriousness.

“Don't worry. I won't force you to accept me right now. But, I'll make sure I can make you accept me one day...” Jiyong said with smiles.

After he said that, the printer prints the receipt. Jiyong take the receipt, and then he handed to Taeyeon.

“Here the receipt…” Jiyong continue with smiles.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said after she gets the receipt.

Afterward, she just walks out from there with mixed feelings.

“Aigoo… Jiyong,… you have to work hard…” Jiyong muttered.

 

 

 

Taeyeon rested at the hospital garden while eating her bread. On that day, she works on night shift and along the day she's keep stand in surgery room. She knows to become a doctor, she has to sacrifice her time just to save peoples. While she's munch her bread with blank stares on the floor, suddenly she saw a pair of shoes stand nearby. She lifts her head and saw Seunghyun standing there with smiles.

“Why you just eating that? Here…” Seunghyun said while he handed kimbap to her.

“Thank you, sunbae…” Taeyeon replied while she takes it from him.

“How’s the operation?” Sunghyun asked before he sips his drink.

“Prof. manages to stop the bleeding in his stomach. It's quite risk because of his past surgery.” Taeyeon replied.

“Glad to hear that… you're lucky to get Prof. Han as your SV. He's an intelligent person in here. You should learn more from him.” Seunghyun said.

“I will sunbae…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Afterward, nothing is coming from each other. Seunghyun is focusing on his drink meanwhile Taeyeon eating her foods silently.

“Sunbae, can I ask you something?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

“Sure…” Seunghyun replied while looking at her.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she carefully asks

“How close you're with... erm...”

However, she didn’t finish her words.

Seunghyun frown and then he asks<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter