reveal the truth

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After he left the bungalow, Jiyong try to reach Yewon to confront her after she decided to getting married. He never expected that Yewon would react like that after they're agreed to postpone the wedding before. Jiyong keep trying calling her, but the call continues going into voicemail.

“Pick up the call, please…” Jiyong muttered while driving.

Still, no one answers the calls. Then, Jiyong decided to drive to Yewon office to see if she was there.

Few minutes later, Jiyong arrive at the Yewon building office. He's trying once again to call Yewon numbers, but she doesn't pick up. Jiyong get out from the car and he went into the building. However, the security guard stops him from entering the building because Jiyong didn't have excess card.

“Please, sir. You can’t enter in here,” the guard said.

“I’m here to meet someone, please…” Jiyong replied.

“Sorry, sir. We can’t let you in,” the guard said while stops Jiyong from entering the building.

Jiyong feel irate after the guard keep hold him from enters and then he take his phone and dialed Yewon numbers again.

“Pick up the call…! Pick up the call…!” Jiyong muttered while waiting for the calls connected.

However, Yewon still didn’t answer his call. Jiyong look at the building with upset and then he decided to leave the building and went to find Yewon at her favorite bar.

When he’s in the car, suddenly his phone is ringing. Jiyong pick up without looking at the caller.

“Yewon?” Jiyong said her name.

“Nope, it’s me, Sihyun.” Sihyun said.

“Sorry… I’m busy right now… we can talk later,” Jiyong replied to end the conversation.

However, Sihyun stops him and says

“Yewon is here. She's arrived after you left...”

Jiyong startled after he heard that. Without saying anything, Jiyong hang up the call and then he rive back to the bungalow.

“What is she doing?” Jiyong muttered with firm.

Meanwhile, at that time, Yewon is already there to join the family dinner. At first, she decided not to come because she wants to avoid herself from seeing Jiyong. However, after her mother text her that Jiyong left the bungalow, Yewon changes her mind and went to the bungalow. Now, she was there while the others still feel uncomfortable after what just happened.

“I thought you have a meeting with client?” suddenly halmeoni asked.

“Yeah, but It’s already got canceled,” Yewon replied.

“I see… ” halmeoni said while nodded.

“About what your omma said before… it is true that you’re ready for the wedding?” suddenly Mrs. Kwon asked.

Yewon look at her with mixed feelings before she nodded slowly.

“That’s great…! Then, should we get prepare it now?” Mrs. Kwon asked with excited.

However, Yewon mother notice her daughter face and then she reply

“We can prepare when she's want it. I don't want to get rush on these things...”

Mrs. Kwon nodded and then she says

“Arasso… but if you need any helps. Just ask… ”

Yewon nodded with awkward smiles.

“I hope this is not your only decision...” suddenly Yewon father said.

“Appa, we both already engaged because you want it to happen, now, what's the different if I agreed for the wedding?” Yewon asked sarcastic.

All of them look at her with different look after she said that.

“You think I'm doing this for my own?” suddenly Yewon father asked with uneasy.

“If not, then what? Also, have you thought what I felt about this arrange wedding? Have you thought about Jiyong oppa felt? No... No one think about it when decided to get us engaged.” Yewon replied with sad.

“Yewon…” her mother calls her name softly.

“I don't care anymore... if you still want the wedding to happen just go for it, if not, let us go separately...” suddenly Yewon said with disappointed.

“Did Jiyong do anything wrong to you?” suddenly Mr. Kwon asked with firm.

Yewon look at him after he asked that but nothing coming out from her.

“He did something, aren't you?” Mr. Kwon continues to ask with curious.

However, before Yewon could answer that, Jiyong appear at the door and says

“Yewon, we need to talk,”

Yewon startled after she saw Jiyong is there, looking at her with tense face. Jiyong walks toward her before he pulls her hand, and then both of them leave the dining area together. All the family members look at each other, but no one that saying anything.

Jiyong take Yewon to the car and open the door for her.

“Get in,” Jiyong said.

Yewon hesitated but in the end, she still gets into the car.

Afterward, Jiyong went to the driver seat and he drives the car to leave the bungalow area.

 

 

HANGANG RIVER

 

Jiyong take Yewon to the river to confront with her. After he parked the car, Jiyong asks

“What are you trying to do here?”

“Nothing,” Yewon replied without looking at him.

“No… you’re trying to make the wedding happen… why?” Jiyong asked.

Yewon look at Jiyong with annoy after he asked that.

“Why not? Isn't supposed to be a wedding after they got engaged?” Yewon asked firmly.

Jiyong saw Yewon face when she asked that.

“Did you angry at me?” Jiyong asked stupidly.

“Egrh… what a stupid question?!!” Yewon replied with irate.

Afterward, Yewon open the door and get out from the car with frustrated. Jiyong follow her after that and he asks

“Why? I already apologies for kissing you that night…”

“You think I’m mad about that?” Yewon asked with disbelief.

Jiyong look at her with confused.

“Oppa…! You don’t know the reason, aren't you?” Yewon asked sarcastic.

“Of course…, just be honest with me, please” Jiyong replied try to think the reasons.

Yewon scoff slowly before she rubs her face with disappointed.

“I don't know if you're stupid to notice it, or you pretend not to understand it... I like you, stupid! I don't know how it starts, but I do like you...!” Yewon said to shouts her truth feeling to Jiyong.

Jiyong startled with the sudden confession.

“Yes… I already fall for you... that's why I just agree with the wedding.” Yewon continue said with teary eyes.

Jiyong take a step to get close to her but Yewon stop him and says

“Don’t!”

“Yewon…” Jiyong call her name softly.

“No, oppa… I know we're agreed to postpone the wedding, but I can't do that anymore... after I found out... I'll never get your love... never!” Yewon said with crying.

Jiyong look at her after she said that.

“I know you already had someone you love... and it's not me. That's why I feel hurt to think about it. But you know, what is the funny part? I can't be mad at you. I keep blaming myself for fell for you...” Yewon said with chuckles but her eyes keep flowing the tears.

“Yewon, you don’t have to feel that way,” Jiyong said try to comfort her.

“Nope... it's all my fault for easily fell for you. It's hurt to know someone you think will get married but, turn out, he's never fall in love with you. Oppa, the bond that we have right now, it's just compromise... we're doing this not for us, but for the family. We're forced to do it...” Yewon replied with crying.

“But... we still agreed for that.” Jiyong said.

“Yes, even now... we still stay engaged because we want it too. Then, why don't we're just getting married? Isn't it same? What's the different if we postponed the wedding? Let's just get married, oppa...” suddenly Yewon said that to him.

Jiyong stares at her with mixed feelings. He doesn’t have any answer to give to her that time.

Yewon chuckles slowly when Jiyong didn’t give any respond.

“Look... you even have nothing to say when I said that... I know you never intent to marry me... what you're doing just now for your parent's sake. I hate to see that from you, oppa...” Yewon continues.

“Then, what you want me to do? Opposed them?” Jiyong asked with irate.

“Tell them the truth... what you're real feeling...!” Yewon replied firmly.

Jiyong scoff while shakes his head.

“It was easy for you to say that... you don't know them, they're not same like your parents...” Jiyong said with sad.

Yewon look at Jiyong and then she bravely asks

“The person that you loved... she's the one that I know, am I?”

Jiyong didn’t make any react after she asked that.

“I clearly can see the way you're staring at her, oppa. Even you act coldly, but your eyes never lie to you.” Yewon continue when Jiyong keep silent.

“Stop it!” Jiyong said to deny what Yewon said.

Yewon saw Jiyong firm face when he said that.

“Why? Why you keep denying? Don't you realize? You still love her... if not, why when the stranger bothers us, you go to safe her first before me? Why... every time she was around you... you look uneasy? Why?” Yewon continue her question to make Jiyong admit his feelings.

“I say stop it…!” Jiyong said with raise voice.

Yewon stunned with the sudden shouts.

“Stop it! You don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter