sudden propose

BLACKLISTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon open her eyes when she hears someone call her name.

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany calls her.

Taeyeon blinking her eyes and then she saw Tiffany was there.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Yah..! How long you been sleeping?” Tiffany asked.

“What time now?” Taeyeon asked after yawn.

“It's already past 10 o'clock...” Tiffany replied while look at her watch.

“Already night? Wah... that pill, really strong... I thought just want to take a nap...” Taeyeon replied.

“Hey, Isn't you still having fever? Why you clean the house?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon frown while look at her with confused.

“What?” Taeyeon asked confusedly.

Tiffany looks at her with frown.

“Didn't you're the one that clean it? I thought...” Tiffany replied but she didn’t finish her words.

Then, Tiffany saw the notes under the bottle water. She takes it and read.

 

I already keep the foods in fridge. Heat it before eat. Don't forget to eat your medicine, if getting worse... go for check up.

Don't forget to inform me... Get rest and get well soon...

 

PS: I already help you clean the house

GD

 

“Hurm… Okay, now I know who did that...” Tiffany said while she gives the notes to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon take the notes and read it. She’s smiling and then get up from the lay.

“He’s really here, huh?” Tiffany asked with smirks.

Taeyeon nodded shyly.

“I thought he's leaving after I'm sleeping...” Taeyeon replied but her eyes still on the notes.

Her heart starts to feel guilty toward Jiyong. The way Jiyong treat her make her heart fell for him more. She knows that she's still upset for what happen, but she can't blame Jiyong fully. Yes, Jiyong made a mistake, but Jiyong now is different. He's changed. Taeyeon know she's already promised to let go the past, but what she's doing now it's otherwise. The past still-hunted her and the hurt felt is still there. Taeyeon sigh deeply while thinking all those. Tiffany saw her friend face and then she asks

“Someone told me that she saw you meet the president yesterday. Did something happen during the meet? It's that why you feel unwell?”

Taeyeon look at Tiffany and saw her concern when asking that.

“Why you asking me that? Nothing happen… he just want to meet… he’s already know about me and Jiyong,” Taeyeon replied try to hide the truth.

Tiffany looks at her with suspicious eyes.

“Is it? Then, tell me… what did you find out after look into Jiyong past? He’s really did what the nurse said?” Tiffany asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at her with surprised.

“How… you… know…?” Taeyeon asked stuttered.

Tiffany scoff when she noticed Taeyeon stuttered.

“Hey, we're in the same workplace... and I know that you want to find out the truth. So, I ask every nurse until the chief nurse mention you're asking her the same question. Then, I know that you really find out something... am I right?” Tiffany asked to affirm it.

However, Taeyon didn’t say or respond anything to her.

“Tae, I know you’re hiding something from me, but I won’t force you to tell if you’re not comfortable… but… please take care of yourself. If those things are burden you, then... you know you can trust me... I'm here, I can be a good listener.” Tiffany continues while she holds Taeyeon shoulder.

Taeyeon feel touched with her sincere and then she went to hugs her.

“You know I’m glad I meet you…” Taeyeon said softly.

Tiffany smiles while hugging her friend.

“Is your fever better?” Tiffany asked after Taeyeon release the hugs.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“Of course... because she has someone come to pamper her...” Tiffany continues to .

Taeyeon smiles and then she look at the note again.

 

 

NEXT DAY

AT HOSPITAL

 

Jiyong went to approach Taeyeon after he saw her out from the elevator with her colleague. He's smiling when get to see her healthy after unwell yesterday. Taeyeon's friend noticed Jiyong is walking toward them and then she says

“Look...look... who's coming....”

All of them turn to look at it. Taeyeon saw Jiyong and then she’s says

“You guys may go first... I'll be there later...”

“Omo… she’s trying to chase us away…” another one said teasingly.

Taeyeon smiles shyly before she goes toward Jiyong.

“Hi, dear… how are you today?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“Much better… thank you…” Taeyeon replied when Jiyong holding her hands.

“Glad to hear that…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“By the way, thank you for helping clean the house… you don’t have to…” Taeyeon said.

“Nah… I just want to do it... besides, that can make me stay for longer with you... even she's sleeping...” Jiyong replied to .

Taeyeon pout and then she says

“So… let me treat you dinner to payback... tonight? After my shift end...”

“Hurm… okay but after that... I want to bring you somewhere...” Jiyong replied with happy face.

Taeyeon look at him with suspicious eyes and then she says

“Okay… I hope I’ll like it…”

“Me too…” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“Okay, I have to go… see you tonight,” Taeyeon said.

However, Jiyong didn’t release her hands. He looks at her for a while without saying anything.

“What?” Taeyeon asked when Jiyong stares at her like that.

“Why I feel uneasy with those eyes? Are you okay? Still feel unwell?” Jiyong asked with honest.

Taeyeon look at him with uneasy after he asked that.

“Did something happen?” Jiyong continue asked with concern.

Taeyeon chuckles awkwardly before she reply

“Aigoo... I'm fine. You think too much, babe... don't worry. See you later...”

Taeyeon leave after she said that. She doesn't want Jiyong continue to stares at her and keep asking, but she can't answer it.

“I know there are something... those eyes...” Jiyong mutter after she’s leaving.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is focusing on discussion with the senior doctor before they are doing the major surgery for tomorrow. Both doctors are talking about the suitable way to help the patient. Taeyeon jots down the notes while she munches the cookies. Then, Dr. Lee that seat beside her saw Taeyeon munches, he's smiling.

“You didn't have your lunch yet?” he asked slowly.

Taeyeon turn to look at him before she nodded.

Dr. Lee shakes his head after see her respond.

“You have to bear it... these two will talk until they agree to each other...” Dr. Lee said while look at the senior doctors.

Taeyeon nodded while smiles.

Half-hour later, the doctors already agree with the outcome and decided the team to help them in the operation room. Dr. Park chooses Taeyeon to help him, but Dr. Han didn't agree, because he thinks Taeyeon still inexperience.

“So, what do you think, Taeyeon-shi?” Dr. Park suddenly asked.

“Huh?” Taeyeon respond with uneasy.

Dr. Lee chuckles when he saw the reaction.

“You want to help me or not? Or I won’t let you enter the operation room…” Dr. Park said tries to make Taeyeon agree with him.

“Taeyeon, think carefully... if you want to join this surgery... you know that you have to work hard to understand the process. If you make a mistake, it's affect the operation...can you make it?” Dr. Han asked try to test if Taeyeon want to take the challenge or not.

Taeyeon look at both of them before her reply

“I'll work hard... I will make sure you two not to worry about me.”

Both of the senior doctor’s smiles to each other after Taeyeon said that.

“Told you... she's different.” Dr. Han said while smiling.

“Indeed…” Dr. Park said to agree.

“Okay, make sure get ready… we will do it around after noon…” Dr. Han said.

“Yes, Dr.,” Taeyeon replied.

Afterward, the meeting dismisses, and they walk out from the conference room. Dr. Lee calls Taeyeon to talk to her after them out from the room.

“I heard that you got offer from São Paulo... is it true?” he asked.

Taeyeon nodded before she asks

“Did Mr. Kwon tell you this?”

Dr. Lee nodded to answer her.

“So… will you go?” Dr. Lee asked curiously.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him afterwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter