Normalized

Replay (PM 01:27)

On a Random Thursday Evening

7367fff53976105ba3faa768b95f0a20c4a3e631.jpg

“Jagiyah eodiya?” asked Jungwoo to Youngjae.

“I’m near. Why don’t you order first? I’m reaching in maybe 10.” Answered Youngjae.

The #HS127 cast are meeting for a reunion dinner organized by the IT Couple of the Year, WooJae couple. The two figured that it will be nice to catch up with the rest. Jungwoo, Jaehyun and Johnny had arrived earlier after their schedules. Haechan will be arriving later with Seulgi as he went to fetch her from MCountdown. Seulgi is currently promoting as a duo with her member Irene for 'Monster'.

“Arasso.. ppali wa.. Bogoshipoh.” Jungwoo replied.

“Eo..” answered Youngjae putting down the call. She brisk walk to the restaurant as fast she could.


As Youngjae approach the restaurant, she bumped into Youngwon that was busy carrying a few bags of stuff. She then offered to help her carry some of the bags for Youngwon.

“Gomawo.. I didn’t realize I brought so much hahahah. It’s for Hyuck and some of the members as well.” Said Youngwon.

“Hyuck? What’s the occasion?” asked Youngjae.

“Oh it was his birthday recently and because I was on hiatus I couldn’t give it to him and recently he told Johnny then he wanted this. So, I got it. Thank god it was something that I could afford hahaha. You know kids these days.” Uttered Youngwon laughing.

81a3d3716fd2f3c0f26be16e21a6de0af35b5d04.jpg

“Youngwon yah. Yeogi.. Yeogi!” exclaimed Johnny when he saw the girls searching for them. Jungwoo stood up and helped them with the bags.

“Uri Jagi waseoo” said Jungwoo cheekily to Youngjae who was smiling when she heard it. She also wrapped her hands around Jungwoo arms. Aigoo.

The rest of them just started to sigh so loudly upon seeing the IT Couple. They don’t mind it because they know that’s how Happy Couples are when they are in love. But it’s still a lot to take in. Maybe they are just jealous because only WooJae couple declared their relationship to the public.

Not long after, Yun-ha arrived as well. She immediately sat next to the seat that Jaehyun had emptied for her. They were just chatting away while waiting for food to be served.

“Dangggg.. I wish we were still living with each other. It’s easier to see each other back then. Now everyone is so busy with our personal schedules and not forgetting a lot of eyes are watching us.” Said Yun-ha.

“I know right. Yuno here is busy working every Sunday, Haechan is busy promoting with Dream after Punch. I'm just working on music with Mark. I bet you girls are busy too.” said Johnny.

“I’m not really busy besides school but thankfully Jungwoo understands my schedule. So from time to time we just facetime each other if we don’t meet. Babywoo is the best.” Youngjae replied.

“I know Youngjae.. He is my roommate and sometimes whenever you guys facetime. I feel like leaving the room because OMG you guys fall asleep while talking each other? What is that about man.” Ranted Jaehyun.

66ca7cae611e487f725fd40dca9dad6e675311ff.jpg

Jungwoo looked over to his side and place his arms over Youngjae’s shoulder. “Yah.. You don’t have to say it out loud. I mean my Jagi here studies hard and I… i… I just wanted to accompany her. So, she doesn’t have to feel alone. Plus she is the cutest thing when she sleeps okay. P.S thank god she didn’t snore on facetime HAHAHAH” Uttered Jungwoo while Youngjae nudged his side.

“Well, you two are lucky that fans love both of you together.” Said Youngwon while looking at Johnny. Johnny were giving her the ‘No don’t say that’ look.

It’s true that WooJae couple has their own shippers and the most support when it comes to their relationship. But there were times when they just wanted space for just them. It’s not always just rainbows and unicorns every time. It was tough for them back when they first went public.

“Honestly, we are thankful for them being supportive but you know there are fans.. Like Babywoo’s fans that also told him that he deserved better when they don’t know me as a person. And when I’m with Jungwoo, we always have to put on our best behavior.”

“I mean it’s not like we’re crazy affectionate towards each other but sometimes I get called out when I wrapped my arms around Jungwoo. Or just holding hands with him. I mean he’s my boyfriend like what’s up right?” said Youngjae.

“Yeah exactly.” Answered Johnny agreeing to what Youngjae said.

“In our relationship, Youngjae actually had it worst because she is dating me, NCT Jungwoo. And occasionally, I will go on Vlive and you know just to chill.. interact with fans.. but suddenly fans will start asking me about our relationship. Like the TMI details about our relationship.”

“Once, a fan. I don’t know if I want to call him/her a fan but he/she literally asked whether we had and was the good. Like WHAT? And then he/she went on and left bad comments about Youngjae. I’m like.. I’m on VLive right now and I can’t cursed or back Youngjae up cause I’m NCT Jungwoo on camera. It’s painful for Youngjae to watch my Lives at times because of the comments. I feel extremely sorry for Youngjae and i'm upset with those kind of .” Said Jungwoo expressing his frustration.

“I feel like fans should normalized their support towards their idols. Like I know they adore the idols but some really crossed the line. I think listening to what WooJae couple express about their public relationship makes me and Yuno afraid to come out about ours. But despite all those challenges, I feel like WooJae couple are quite tight with each other. You guys handle it really well and I guess, all this starts with the passion you guys share for each other. Which is Love.” Yun-ha complimented.  

The WooJae couple suddenly stood up and bowed to the one giving them the compliments. They were so spontaneously hilarious as though their brain worked as one. It made the squad laugh.

As they continue to catch up, Haechan and Seulgi finally arrived too. This two has been hanging out for quite a bit with each other. With this reunion dinner, the rest of the squad were planning to dig out some information from them. Let’s see if there are any tea to spill.


I know right. This is what you get dating an idol. Can't imagine what they have to go through. Anyways. Chapter 5 will be up tomorrow. Wonder if i should have TEA while writing it. *evil laughs*