Scandal

Replay (PM 01:27)

The three musketeers had arrived at SBS Inkigayo studio. Their manager had informed Jaehyun’s location which was the waiting room. Yun-ha had bought some bakes and coffee for the staffs and Jaehyun thinking that he might like a refreshing Ice Americano on a busy day like today. They quickly rushed up the lift to the 7th floor waiting room.

As Taeyong opened the door of the waiting room Jaehyun was in, they heard a scream..

 

“Jaebal nwaaaaaa!!!” screamed Naeun.

 

The three of them froze at the entrance. Taeyong who was standing at the door blurted out. “Manggetta”. Johnny and Yun-ha just froze at the scene in front of them. Yun-ha was left so speechless that she don’t know if she still wanted to hold on to the coffee she was holding or throw it at someone's face. Jaehyun who was holding Naeun’s hand lets go of it instantly upon seeing Yun-ha.

 

“Yun-ha. I can explain.”

 

“Explain what to her?” Naeun suddenly interrupt.

 

“Naeun ah.. stay out of this.”

 

“WHAT! No, Jaehyun.. You can’t lie to her about us.”

 

“US?” Yun-ha now steps forward standing in front of the two.

 

“……….. oh .. here we go again..” whispered Johnny to Taeyong.


 

“Yes US. For your info Yun-ha sshi, Jaehyun and I were more than just friends before this. And we slept together-"

Taraji P Henson Empire GIF by HULU - Find & Share on GIPHY

Naeun’s nonsensical comment were stopped by a splash of Coffee that Yun-ha was holding. !

 

“MICHIN YEON!”

 

“LEE NA EUN SSHI! I don’t care who you are. What you did or where I’m at right now. Don’t you dare speak ill of Jaehyun.” Jaehyun who was trying to stop Yun-ha got pushed away by Yun-ha The Furious.

 

“Jeong Yoon Oh, I’ll deal with you later.”

 

“YAHHHHHHHHH.. KIM YUN-HA SSHI. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ???” exclaimed Naeun. Face soaked with black coffee. It has caused a commotion and it made people at the hallway eyed what was happening in the room from the door. Johnny who was standing by the door tried to convinced them to stay out of it.

 

“ME???”

 

“I’M KIM YUN-HA. WAEEEEE?” Yun-ha proudly said in her stance. Jaehyun who was witnessing it at the side went ahead and stop the two ladies from fighting again. He now is standing in front of Yun-ha shielding her.

 

“Naeun ah.. I think you are mistaken here.”

 

“Since when did US happened?"

 

"Since when did we sleep together?"

 

"Since when did I have feelings for you.. Naeun ah.. Neol wae geurae??"

 

"We’re colleagues remember?"

 

"I can’t believe you just spat out all those nonsense to my girlfriend.” Jaehyun claimed while grabbing Yun-ha’s hand behind him.

 

“Jaehyun ah.. I love you! I love you so so much. I thought we shared something special together. And Why did you have to choose her instead of me? What is it that I don’t have that she has?” said Naeun now tearing. *urgh rolls eyes*

 

“Why are you comparing yourself to Yun-ha? Naeun ah.. I treated all of my colleagues the same. Coordi noona, makeup noona, Minhyuk hyung and You all the same. I don’t know why you felt indifferent Naeun.” explained Jaehyun.

 

“Is this why you ignored my Katalks before this? Because of THIS?” Naeun just kept quiet embarrassed. She was unable to look up and faced anyone in the room.

 

“See that is your problem Yuno sshi..” said Yun-ha letting go of Jaehyun’s hand.

 

“You are too NICE to everyone. That’s why she felt indifferent. I don’t blame her for having feelings for you butttt..”

 

“Yah Michin Yeon. Naeun sshi. Get this in your head straight. Jaehyun doesn’t belong to you or anyone.”

 

“Yes I am his girlfriend. But I’m only loaning him from his fans, his parents and also from God. So stop your nonsense and be professional.”

 

“Look I’m sorry for splashing coffee to you. Sorry but not sorry. Tsk. I know you won’t forget this because girl you deserved that splash."

 

"But one thing for sure, you need to learn to accept that the world doesn’t revolves around you man."

 

"Especially in this industry."

 

"You stealing or claiming other people’s man won't bring you anywhere girlll.” Said Yun-ha tapping Naeun’s shoulder walking out from the room with Jaehyun tagging along behind her.

It'S Okay Console GIF by Alpha - Find & Share on GIPHY

The room was now left with embarrassed Naeun and the 127 boys coming in and offering her tissues and napkins for her to wipe the coffee off.


 

Youngjae’s POV

She has been trying to reach Jungwoo for a gazillion times but to no avail. It has been more than three weeks. Anyways, Youngjae was at COEX Starfield Library when her assistant DK came. They were supposed to meet up today for a discussion.

seventeen reactions — Seventeen Reaction to Watching a Horror ...

“Youngjae ah.. Gwenchana??”

 

“Oh we’re on first name basis now? Aniyo. DK yah, repeat after me. Noo-na. Noona.” Youngjae spelled.

 

“If you can call my same age friend, Jaehyun by his name. I don’t see a reason why we have to talk in Banmal.” DK commented. Youngjae’s heart skipped a little bit upon hearing that. It reminded her of Jungwoo when they first got to know each other.

 

DK was the guy that everyone had a crush on in Konkuk University. Youngjae’s classmates would gush every single time he walked in the class. And he’d smile and wink. There was only one other man in her department. The only difference was that Yoo Taeyang was already dating someone and he didn’t pay any of the single women in the class any mind.

 

But Youngjae wasn’t interested in DK. Sure, he was attractive as hell, but she didn’t want someone that everyone else was all over. It was a turn off and she didn’t want anything to do with it. Plus Youngjae was already attached to the love of her life NCT Jungwoo. Although it may seem like he is on hiatus right now.

princess gifs Page 39 | WiffleGif

After the discussion ended, DK asked, “Are you coming to the get together party tonight?”

 

“I wasn’t planning on it,” Youngjae said. “I made plans for tonight.”

 

It wasn’t a lie. She was planning to get drinks with Youngwon Eonnie and Yun-ha tonight. It hadn’t been her intention to go, especially not when last year’s party had been a disaster. There had been so many issues. The person who had been in charge of decorations completely forgot to place the order. And the caterer was missing some of the things she ordered. The night had been a success, but the logistics behind it all had been a pain in the . And Youngjae’s team leader back then had the audacity to assign her to event planning just because she was excellent at it. But this year, Youngjae had told them that she absolutely wouldn’t do it. Hopefully, this year wouldn’t be a disaster.

 

“Yahh. Just come for a little while. Don’t miss out on all my hard work.” DK nudged.

 

Youngjae raised her eyebrows. “You helped plan it?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“That must mean it’s a disaster waiting to happen…” said Youngjae smirking.

 

“Very funny.” DK sighed. “Just stop by and have a drink. Show that pretty face, at least.”

 

Youngjae rolled her eyes. DK was such a flirt, always making comments, winking, and flashing that million dollar smile around. Youngjae knew she weren’t special though. She was sure there were plenty of other women he made the same comments to.

 

“Fine. I’ll come for a little while.”

 

“Good,” DK said. “I look forward to seeing you there.”

 

And with a wink, he was on his way. When he left the library, Youngjae was just in a daze smirking. “Tsk. Lol. Seventeen's DK just called me pretty. Now what? Stop it Youngjae WAKE UP”


 

As soon as Youngjae walked into the venue, she thought of turning around. Youngjae was wearing a mini black dress and a pair of pumps to match. She felt overdressed but as she walked in, Youngjae realized that she wasn’t. There were people in shorter dresses. Some people liked dressing up and overdoing it. But she wasn’t that person. At least not tonight.

 

Youngjae didn’t see too many familiar faces. All of the University departments were present, students from Ehwa, Konkuk and even Seoul. The Music Production club was the only one that stood out in her eyes. Youngjae scanned the room, praying to see a familiar face so that she wouldn’t feel awkward.

 

DK spotted Youngjae before she spotted him. He came over to her, shooting Youngjae a flirty grin.

 

“Look who decided to show up,” he said.

 

“Yeah.. I figured I should make an appearance.”

 

“You look good.”

 

“Thanks. You look alright,” Said Youngjae.

 

DK put his hand over his chest. “Wow. I’m hurt.” Youngjae shrugged and headed over to the bar to get a drink. DK, of course, followed. “You should get a on the beach.”

 

 “Very funny.” Youngjae said sarcastically. She ordered a beer instead.

 

 “Staying safe, huh?” DK replied.

 

“I’m just going for a nice buzz.”

 

“Same,” he said, ordering a beer for himself.

 

The bartender handed Youngjae her drink with a smile. Youngjae then took her first sip. It was stronger than she expected it to be. She then noticed that it was Stout beer. Damn. If Jeong Jaehyun was here, that will be another disaster.

 

When DK received his drink, he said, “Nice venue, right?”

 

Youngjae nodded. The venue was a lot nicer than the one she had gotten last year. “It’s nice.”

 

“My friend’s mother works for this venue. She was able to pull a few strings from the higher ups.”

 

“Ah,” Youngjae answered, taking another sip. “Connections.”

 

“Let’s go socialize.” DK nodded.

 

“I think I can get along fine without you…”

 

“Did you come here just to hurt my feelings?”

 

 “Maybe.” Youngjae smiled.

 

Youngjae then walked away, looking for her other friends. As she walked away, Youngjae looked over her shoulder to find DK smiling at her.

 

Three beers later, Youngjae was definitely feeling it. Youngjae was having a better time than she thought she would. Youngjae was supposed to meet up with Youngwon Eonnie and Yun-ha, but she had decided to reschedule it and have lunch with them tomorrow instead. They weren’t that upset when Youngjae explained her situation to them.

 

Youngjae’s legs felt like jello but she stood. Youngjae wasn’t wasted and she didn’t feel like she had to throw up or anything, but Youngjae did had plenty of drinks. Her circle was drinking quite a lot as well. Youngjae couldn’t tell how drunk she really was but she had an idea. Youngjae was a lightweight when it came to alcohol. Unfortunately, sometimes she overdid herself. Especially when she is stress.

 

As Youngjae came out of the restroom, she ran into DK. He smirked, as always. But Youngjae returned his smile. This wasn’t something that she would do often.

 

“You look so good today,” he said.

 

“Do I look good on other days too?”

 

“Mmmm Yeah..” DK nodded.

 

DK was acting strangely. Youngjae and him were friends/teammates but he flirted with her often enough that it wasn’t shocking. But there was something different about this. He took a step closer to Youngjae. It was too close. Youngjae felt his breath on her skin, sending chills up her spine.

 

“This dress is too tight,” he said, looking at Youngjae up and down. To make matters worse, he bit his lip after he said it.

 

“What are you doing?” Youngjae asked.

 

He didn’t break eye contact with her and said, “I want to kiss you.”

 

“You’re drunk…” Youngjae laughed nervously.

 

DK didn’t laugh with her. He shook his head. “I’ve always wanted to. It’s not about me being drunk.” He cleared his throat. “I’m serious, Youngjae ah.”

 

Youngjae said nothing. It was as if the words were frozen at the back of , unable to come forward. DK studied Youngjae’s face for a few seconds. He was definitely serious about this. He wasn’t serious often so Youngjae knew that he meant what he said.

 

He brought his hand to her face, cupping it. DK’s hand was soft against her skin. Youngjae’s face felt hot to his touch. DK leaned in, brushing his lips against hers for a quick kiss. He pulled away, looking at Youngjae once more before leaning in for another kiss. This kiss was longer and his tongue slipped into Youngjae’s, sliding against her tongue.

 

Suddenly, a loud smash was heard. It had shocked Youngjae and DK. The sound definitely came from the beer bottles breaking in the party hall. Youngjae then became more aware of where she was. She was in the hallway, where anyone could see her. The last thing Youngjae needed was a scandal in the school. Whatmore with Seventeen's DK. The f*** was she thinking. She pulled away first, looking around. The hallway was empty and dark. Everyone was inside the party hall. She could hear the lift hum of the music through the closed doors.

 

“What’s wrong?” DK asked.

 

Youngjae’s voice suddenly became weak. “What if…someone sees?”

 

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” DK asked pinning Youngjae against the wall whispering, “I can book a room if you-…”

 

“YAHHHH YOO YOUNGJAE!!”

 

Youngjae spun her body around and saw….

 

Related image