Exes Talk

Replay (PM 01:27)

Yunha ended up staying over at Yongguk’s and only leaving the house early in the morning. Yongguk had offered to send her back home which Yunha didn’t refuse. She switched on her phone to find a flood of messages from Jaehyun.

 

She was right about Jaehyun crashing to her place last night. Everyone had sent her a message asking about her breakup as though they were rubbing salt in her raw wound. News really travel fast. Yunha immediately chucked her phone back in her bag and look at the front. Yongguk who was driving could sense Yunha’s annoyance.

 

“Wae??”

 

 

“Molla”

 

 

“He texted??”

 

 

“Eo..”

 

 

“Haigoooo. Some people just won’t give up that easily.” Said Yongguk as he turned the stirring wheel to the left. They were approaching Yunha’s apartment.

 

Yongguk drop off Yunha at the carpark and bid goodbye. They promised to keep in contact after their meeting. Yunha gave the Yaksu sign to him and walked to the lift lobby.

 

Yunha prayed that Jaehyun had left her apartment as soon as she came out of the lift. She had planned to change her door lock passcode too so it would be less burdensome to ask him to leave. The moment she unlocks the door, a familiar scent, look and it was obvious who was standing in front of her.

 

“Yunha yah..”

 

 

“Yunha, Im really sorry” said Jaehyun while hugging Yunha. Yunha was stoic. She had no expression and energy to pushed him away.

 

 

“Jyesonghajiman..

 

 

“Niga..

 

"kojwo julae..” said Yunha with a straight face.

 

 

“Yunha yah.. I made a mistake yesterday.. It was just a mistake.” Explained Jaehyun.

Song Ha Yoon Touches Viewers' Hearts With Emotional Character ...

"Its not a mistake. Its not just one day."

 

 

“You always had cared for her and you’re always on the phone with her every night when Haechan was away.”

 

 

“Whenever she texted and your phone lit up, my heart sank to the ground.”

 

 

“I knew you had feelings for her but I still trusted you. How do you think I felt?” expressed Yunha.

 

 

“Yunha yah.. Seulgi had a miscarriage and I was just trying to cheer her up.. like what families do for each other.”

 

 

“Sure. A family member that you once had history with."

 

Jeong Jaehyun stop lying to yourself. She was on your mind. You couldn’t ignore her.”

 

“Jaehyun ah.. You… let go of my hand”

 

 

“Yunha Jaebal Yunha yah Jaebal..” begged Jaehyun.

 

“You thought I would always be here.. even if you let go of my hand for a moment, but I don’t want to do that anymore..”

 

“I thought it would pass like the wind… But emotionally cheating is still cheating Jaehyun ah.. You either were or you weren’t.”

 

“It wasn’t about how you had history with Seulgi eonnie..”

 

“I was a fool.” Said Yunha Expressionless.

 

 

“Ije neo wae geuraeee… You’re not like this. Why are you being so firm?”

 

“I know you’re doing this because you’re mad." Said Jaehyun looking into Yunha’s eyes.

 

“During our 11 months of dating, I never said we should break up out of anger. I treated you the best I could, so I have no regrets. But you will regret it.”

 

“So please leave before I call the security.” Said Yunha as she walked up to her room leaving Jaehyun at the entrance.

nct, mine, jung jaehyun and kpop - image #6606567 on Favim.com

Just when Jaehyun was about to leave the door bell rang. He opens the door and to see Bang Yongguk standing at the entrance. He was holding Yunha’s jacket that she wore yesterday to the club.

Bap Yongguk GIFs | Tenor

“Nugu saeyo?” asked Yongguk clueless.

“I… I’m-

 

“Eo Guk ah.. wae? Why did you come up?” said Yunha intercepting Jaehyun’s intro.

 

“Ani.. You left your jacket in my car. I didn’t wanna bring it home cause I don’t know when is the next time you will be sleeping over again hahah.” Said Yongguk innocently not realizing that the person watching him is Yunha’s boyfriend. Sorry. EX boyfriend.

 

“You slept over at his house? Not Youngjae’s?”

 

“Eo gomawo.. Georeom. I’ll call you..” said Yunha ignoring Jaehyun. Jaehyun then stopped her wanting her to explain what’s going on. He was then pulled by Yongguk and wow drama part 2.

 

 

“Silhyehamida.. Can you please let go of Yunha?”

 

 

“No you let go of mine..” scoffed Jaehyun.

 

“I will if you let go of her..” said Yongguk.

 

“Jeong Jaehyun jaebal nwa.. Nwa harago.. Geumanhaera Jeom.. PLEASE..” said Yunha almost raising her voice.

 

“Yunha yah.. is this why you are leaving me?”

 

“Shut up Jaehyun”

I had enough of your nonsense.”

 

“Oppa you leave too please.”

 

“Oppa??” exclaimed Jaehyun.

 

“I’m her ex boyfriend. wae?” said Yongguk.

 

“Well, I am her current boyfriend. So can you please excuse us.”

 

“She just told you and me to leave. So I suggest we leave because if we don’t. One of us might die.” Said Yongguk looking at Yunha with a smirk as he gestured her with the call signal. Yunha nodded and now pushing Jaehyun to exit her house. She closed the door and finally the two men were out of her apartment. Burden.

 

The two men now awaits for the lift. Yongguk was glancing to the person next to him. Contemplating if he wanted to strike a convo with him.

 

“Yah yemaa.. Coffee mashilae??”

 

“No thank you..”

 

“Yah yahh don’t be such a wimp. Come lets go for coffee. I’ll buy.”

 

And for some reason the two ended up at a café nearby Yunha’s. Yongguk had ordered to ice americanos for himself and Jaehyun. Jaehyun wasn’t feeling all great about this Exes meeting. But for some reason, he agreed to this talk.

 

“Jaehyun ssi.. Why did you do it? Why did you make Yunha cry.” Asked Yongguk. Jaehyun was still silent not knowing how to answer him. He drinks his ice americano sighing.

 

“Aigoooo.. michin neom. You have to beg if you want to win her heart back. Yunha is not an easy girl. I’ve been there. I feel you. But I didn’t cheat though.” Said Yongguk now making Jaehyun look at him.

 

“Bwo ba I ssaeki jinjja..”

 

“Yongguk ssi, so did Yunha break up with you back then too?” asked Jaehyun finally speaking.

 

“It’s a good thing for her.. I’ll never meet a girl like her ever again.. but she’d be loved anywhere she goes. You know that.. Don’t you?”

 

“Then why did you guys breakup?”

 

“It’s because I’m a garbage. That’s why.”

 

“Yunha and I grew apart because I couldn’t spend enough time with her. It wasn’t a one off thing as we’ve been together since I was rookie. It was all work and no play. Whenever I had free time, I used it to either catch up on sleep or I spent it with my members. Which was a jerk thing to do but Yunha was understanding because she knew it was work and she respected my space. But it got to a point where she grew tired of feeling her boyfriend didn’t exist.”

 

“Texts and phone calls were nice, but being in person was better. But instead Yunha only got to see BAP Bang Yongguk but not Bang Yongguk the human. So we argued and things turns out to be like now. We are just friends now.”

 

“Also, Yunha had told me briefly about what happened between the two of you. I suggest both of you take a break from each other. You sort out your feelings first before chasing her back. Let her breathe too. I don’t know if both of you can overcome the problem but give her time. Time will heal.”

 

“Also, don’t get your hopes up about getting back with her. Eventually she will forgive you. But she wont you see the same anymore. Have faith and be patient Jaehyun ssi. If you really love her."

 

"Wait.” said Yongguk giving Jaehyun an assuring wink.

Latest Yongguk GIFs | Gfycat