Throwback Interview

Replay (PM 01:27)

Disclaimer: It has been a while since i last updated this fanfic. So I might forward the story a little bit and the scenario for this chapter will be sort of Jaehyunnie and Yunha doing a "throwback interview video" for SMC&C studio Youtube Channel of how their Wedding reception was like. Okay ENJOY! :)

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo yeoreobun.. We are the YunYun Couple!" said the both of them.

 

 

"Finally!!" said Jaehyun

uwu jaehyun | 2048

 "Yes Finally!" added Yunha

 

 

"We are finally and safely married!"

 

 

"So We are here today, three weeks after our wedding and we just came back from our honeymoon." said Jaehyun.

 

 

"How was it Yuno?"

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"How was it being married to me?" asked Yunha.

 

 

"It has been extraordinary and y at the same time.." answered Jaehyun raising his eyebrows.

 

 

"YAH YAH.. TMI... i dont think the public wants to know about that. hahahahhah" said Yunha.

 

 

"Right right... Sorry its the post honeymoon withdrawals.." added Jaehyun.

 

 

PDnim: So Tell us a little bit about the proposal and then about your Wedding or the Reception etc since there wasnt any media around during the reception party. And i heard there was some sort of drama that happened.. 

 

 

"How much can we reveal here?" asked Yunha.

 

 

"Baby i think we have to filter some stuff.." said Jaehyun.

 

 

"What kind of stuff? You mean about us or about what happened during our reception"

 

 

"That stuff.. You know during our reception dinner"

 

 

"We might as well reveal it if they are gonna come out with the truth soon." said Yunha.

 

 

"But Yunha yah.. lets leave some stuff out for them to explain it themselves."

 

 

"Okay okay fine.. Lets start about us first then.."

 

 

"Geurae.. Soooooo urmm..." 

 

 

"I got proposed twice by this cheeky guy here. One was in Paris where we actually just started getting back together after a major misunderstanding and then the other one was actually i think a month before the wedding. Yuno wanted to be the "sweet Oppa" you know.. He wanted it to be special and a day to remember so he actually brought me to the place we actually first met off camera while we were filming Heart Signal." explained Yunha.

 

 

"Oppa? Jinjja? You called me oppa. You should call me that often." said Jaehyun overly flattered by his wife calling him Oppa. Jaehyun is two years younger than Yunha so of course he was feeling over the moon when Yunha called him that.

 

 

"Yah yah overhajima.." replied Yunha.

 

 

"Anyways when he asked me out that night, i literally didnt expect anything cause it was like.. Its been a while since we went on a date. Like both of us had been busy with work since we are both workaholics. And so when we arrived, I was like Eh? Isn't this where we first met? and then we had a nice dinner and did couply stuff. Then out of a sudden, BAMMMMM PROPOSAL. I was caught off guard. Literally, i didnt expect to get proposed twice. I mean i was already contented when i was proposed publically in Paris the first time."

 

 

"But the second proposal was special. I really felt the sincerity of Yuno when he proposed to me that night. Like no matter what happens, he will be there for me when i need him. And so he did. To be honest, Yuno has been the strongest pillar of support that kept me going and he made me think positive about life. I'm glad to call him my husband now. Saranghae uri Yeobo.." expressed Yunha smiling next to her husband.

 

 

"Nado saranghae.." answered Jaehyun.

 

 

"So yeah.. I'm glad Yunha accepted my second proposal properly because dude i was shaking.. and i was like.. "Yunha, I loved you for so long and i just can't see myself being with anybody else and i love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Um will you marry me?"

 

 

"And Yunha was just like..."

Selena Gomez Shocked Face GIFs | Tenor

"And then she said Yes.. So the wedding happened!" said Jaehyun.

 

 

"Hahaha yeah. And during the bridal shower a night before the wedding ceremony.. i remember i was in the hotel room with my girls. My bridesmaids.. I dont know, i just remember i was crying.. Like i couldn't stop crying because to be honest, i was really lonely for a really long time after my first relationship. Like even though i was around people all the time, I remembered so many times just going home and just crying myself to sleep because i just felt like I am going through this journey of like... You know i get to see all these cool places, i travel for work and get to experience all these cool things... But then when i come home at the end of the night, Its just me."

 

 

"But yeah.. I'm really thankful to have met Yuno through Heart Signal and you know be wedded to him." said Yunha holding Jaehyun's hand.

 

 

"We kept the wedding small and simple because it makes it so much more fun, and the little things that i was worried about. None of that energy got brought into the actual day."

 

 

"Everything happened the exact way it was supposed to. I really believe that. Even all the little mishap that might have happened and us stumbling over our words and whatever it was, i think that it was so meant to be." said Yunha.

 

 

"So when Yunha's brother pronounced us married. I just felt like the whole worrying things and the burden i held in were being lifted off. And of course not forgetting Yunha jumping on me when we had our first wedded Kiss. I was literally floating."

 

 

"It felt like the whole world was cheering for us and you know just being Happy for us.."

 

 

"I just know where we were and i know where we are, and i feel like I can see where we're going. Yunha and I trust God so much with every aspect of our life. We've trusted Him through the really hard stuff and we trust Him in the really good stuff as well." said Jaehyun.

 

 

"So urmm The Reception concept decor that we had was pretty whimsical and elegant. And the cake. Our wedding cake was gorgeous. Its called Geode Cake where somewhere around the middle of the cake will look like a crystal being exposed."

 

a48cedd51de6be517cdd2133b8fcd92fdb8136a6.jpg

"We also had a switch of clothes for the Reception party. Our bridesmaids and groomsmen were all decked in velvet and they look absolutely gorgeous. I'm glad that Jungwoo's wife Youngjae was also physically fit to stay throughout the whole wedding cause she was heavily pregnant with WooJae junior."

 

"Ya she even posed for a picture for the photoshoot."

 

412e99635eb9f663e8379020cfb8351c26db5383.jpg9556be0c16a1c2d108f40594b19c19b593affe50.jpgb26157fa6c6e7cdbcc8c77d77fc112c2f691bab4.jpg

 

"So after dinner we had a dance off. Taeyong Hyung literally break dance on the dance floor. Everybody moving to the beat and all. We also had a flashmob going on led by my members.." said Jaehyun.

23 Types of Wedding Guests (in GIF's!) -

"It was mad hahahahah.."

 

 

"And then came the surprise.. So apparently Yuno here performed a song by Justin Bieber called "Thats What Love Is", added Yunha.

 

"So the song yeah.. if you see the meaning of the lyrics is really something close to me and Yunha.. Cause throughout our relationship. Yunha has always been on her guard everytime. She doesnt gives in so easily and that's something i respect her a lot for it so the song "That's What Love is" that one is about Not everything needs to be physical. Its like, i love her without even needing to touch her." explained Jaehyun.

 

 

"It was just so special. I felt giddy like you know i was my husband fan before i married him.. ahahahaha"

 

 

"And then Everybody just danced their faces off yada yada yada. And we did the throwing of wedding bouquet thing" said Yunha.

df742719f8ceed9f32a0efd37fb91b9fc07cafb2.png125d2fd12dff17ef0b28ad3283f78403c7e58cfd.png

 

"The wedding was just fire.. For me, just being with all the people that i love and celebrating and just like, being silly. That was like my favourite part of the whole thing. It was a beautiful memory that will remain in our hearts for life." said Jaehyun. 

 

 

PDnim: And then after all the beautiful vows, reception and dance off. I heard a drama broke out right?

 

 

"Oh yes.. That drama. It was crazy.. I've never seen a couple that love each other so much fight over something what they shouldnt have let go in the first place." said Yunha.

 

 

PDnim: And by that you meant Seulgi and Haechan right?

 

 

"YES" answered the both of them.

 

 

"Are we allowed to tell this story noona?" asked Jaehyun to one of the public relations executive. They got an 'Okay' nod from a distance behind the camera.

 

 

"So what happened was, as everyone knows. Seulgi Noona and Haechannie broke up not long ago and the two of them have been avoiding each other although they had a mutual break up. I guess its just normal to distance yourself from the people you once shared a memory together." said Jaehyun.

 

 

"And what made it worst was recently, Haechannie has been hanging out alot with Itzy's Ryujin. That's no secret because literally That girl Ryujin literally posted on her SNS about her hanging out with Haechan everywhere." said Yunha slightly annoyed.

 

 

"Ya.. and when we asked Haechan if he actually had a thing going on with the person mentioned. He said that they were just friends. Close friends." uttered Jaehyun.

 

 

"You know Boys and Girls can never be just friends." added Yunha rolling her eyes as she recall a familiar situation based on her experience with Naeun pursuing Jaehyun last time. And also the whole Seulgi-Jaehyun history.

 

 

"So eventually, at our wedding. For some reason, Yuno invited some of the JYP artistes because you know his 97 liner friends brought dates to our wedding. And their dates brought friends. Itzy Ryujin being one of them. LOL. I think you should have just stick to the single line invite next time Yuno."

 

 

"Well it has already happened. We can't afford to get married Twice ahahah. No puns intended." said Jaehyun.

 

 

"Not funny. You-No-Jaem.." answered Yunha.

 

 

"Anyways ya.. So of course when Seulgi eonnie saw Ryujin clinging onto Haechan, she was not happy. It was more like an eyesore. I mean we were there. And it was definitely an eyesore even to our eyes.."

 

 

"Yeah and Haechan acted like it was okay to let Ryujin be like that to him.. Johnny hyung did sounded Haechan a little because he acted as though Seulgi was not there and ignorant i must say." said Jaehyun. 

 

 

"So when Johnny told him that, Haechan immediately went to look for Seulgi to 'talk things out'. But obviously, Seulgi was already annoyed by his behavior. So things just got worst when that Ryujin girl butted in the conversation turnt confrontation."

 

 

"And so they fought. Thank goodness it happened after the reception and many of our other guests had left."

 

 


 

 

What exactly happened:

 

 

"Seulgi why are you acting like this.. Don't ignore me." said Haechan chasing after Seulgi.

 

 

"Go away Hyuck.. Go and be happy with your new girlfriend. Whatever she is to you." said Seulgi still walking away from Haechan holding her stomach.

 

 

"Stop right there Kang Seulgi." yelled Haechan.

 

 

"Oppa why are you chasing after her? You have me.." said Ryujin holding onto Haechan.

 

 

"Not now Ryu.. I don't want to hear your nonsense now." answered Haechan.

 

 

"Kang Seulgi.."

 

 

"Geumanhae Hyuck ah.. Geumanharago.. I'm fine. Dont chase after me. Please just go.."

 

 

"Seulgi.. Please.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know you're pregnant."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"With my child.." said Lee Haechan.


 

 

\_(Ò o Ó)_/ what.... just happened?????? To be continued.....