Indoor Butterflies

Replay (PM 01:27)

Rainy Sunday in Jeju-do

Youngjae woke up to the sound of the rain, pouring onto the rolled flat roof of their Airbnb. She was still sleepy when she got up from the bed to get her phone. Jungwoo was still sleeping in like a log. Youngjae went ahead and unplugged the charging jack from her phone. The screen was showing her that it was already 1.27pm in the afternoon. “Omona”.

The rain must have made them not realized that it was already noon. No doubt the weather was really a cuddle weather.  Youngjae went back to the bed and woke Jungwoo up.

“Jungwoo ahhh.. Ireonaa…"

"Baby ireonaaa” said Youngjae why pulling Jungwoo’s arm softly.

562624599b29e4d4e1e2a0366a5949d76afa8b9a.png

Jungwoo was groaning and making baby noises before he rose up to the side of the bed where Youngjae was sitting. With his messed up hair and no make up face, Jungwoo look over to Youngjae and smiled.

“Eo uri Jagi ireonaseo..” uttered Jungwoo in the most loving manner.

“I look puffy don’t I?” asked Youngjae showing her puffy face to Jungwoo. Jungwoo then cupped his girlfriend face. These two are still in the honeymoon period phase. As of now everything just seem like rainbows and unicorns to them.

“Eo majwo.. Shall we wash up?” asked Jungwoo. He went to check his hair in the mirror and oh my goodness, his bed hair. What happened to the idol NCT Jungwoo. Youngjae was just laughing at how her boyfriend looks. ”Gwiyowo uri mongmongie.”

The two then proceeded to the level 2 bathroom where the bath tub is located in the middle of the room. Open concept. Jungwoo and Youngjae started washing their face using the facial products by Naturè Republic. “Yeokshi Idol-ya Neo.” Said Youngjae.

“Bwo Idol-itji.. I just brought them here cause if not Yuta hyung will use it all back at our dorm hahaha..” explained Jungwoo spontaneously. It made Youngjae chuckled.

“Do you think the rest is awake? Omona its already afternoon. Our outdoor activities are all ruin now. Eotteokaji Jagiya?” asked Youngjae.

“Hmmm na molla. Johnny hyung said yesterday, if it rains. We can just do indoor activities. That’s why he brought board games and stuff.”

“Yeokshi Johnny oppa jjang!!”

“Yah overhajimaa. Neo naegoyaaa..”

“Arasso.. Uri Jungwoonie chweguuu!” flattered Youngjae pointing finger hearts at BabyWoo. The two quickly finish up what they were doing and went to check on the other rooms.


 

In Jaehyun-Yunha’s room

The two were already awake but they were still in the bed just looking at each other. Aigooyaa… these two went through a lot in the past. Look at them now, in each other embrace. This vacation was definitely a need for them.

“Baegopahh..” said Yun-ha still snuggling onto Jaehyun’s chest. Jaehyun was brushing Yun-ha’s hair off her beautiful face. He was also smiling upon hearing Yun-ha’s comment.

“Let’s wake up and have breakfast then. It looks like we will be staying indoors today.”

“Okay 5 mins.” Said Yun-ha.

“How about we just skipped breakfast and…”

“And bwo?” asked Yun-ha suddenly panicking. Jaehyun was just staring at Yun-ha’s nervous face and smiling showing his dimples. “Yah andwae.. Not now. You ert.” said Yun-ha laughing. As they were smiling and laughing, the door of their room was knocked. It was their room neighbor WooJae couple.

“Hyung.. Noona.. wash up. Let’s eat brunch. It’s like almost 2pm in the afternoon.” Said Jungwoo.

“Arasso, we’ll be down.” Replied Jaehyun. He then spontaneously scooped up Yun-ha bridestyle making her squeal out a soft scream.

NlDW8fZ.gif

“Yah neo bwohaeeee.. Put me down. Ppali. Its embarrassing..”

“Shireooo..”

“Yahh I’m going to count to 3 you better put me down or else..”

“or else what..”

 

“HANA..

 

“TULL…

 

“SSS-

Jaehyun stopped Yun-ha from counting by giving her a peck on the lips. Leaving Yun-ha speechless. She was blushing at what Jaehyun did. She pulled Jaehyun’s flushed red ears and “Yah if you were going to blush like me, why did you do it?”.

“Cause… Neol Chowahae..”

Suddenly, Yun-ha got down from Jaehyun’s arms and started dancing and singing to “Really.. really.. really…” by WINNER. That made Jaehyun danced too. The two were laughing hilariously. They sure know how to have fun.

user uploaded image


 

Meanwhile at the kitchen downstairs..

Youngwon and Haechannie were cooking up a storm with the ingredients Youngwon and Johnny bought at the nearby E-mart earlier in the morning. The usual early risers.

While the Master Chefs of the squad cooked, Johnny and Seulgi were busy setting up their indoor activity for the day. It’s unfortunate that the weather was gloomy for outdoor activities. But thankfully Johnny followed his instinct by bringing board games. Right Choice, right timing.

 

“Noona..” Johnny called.

“Wae..”

“Are you happy?” asked Johnny looking at Seulgi.

“Eo.. wae?” replied Seulgi short as she was busy decorating the living space to make it more cosy for the game activities later.

“Aniyo.. Just asking..”

“Yah.. I’m always nervous whenever you ask me question like that out of nowhere.” Said Seulgi now looking at the 1-year younger brother.

Elbow Nudge GIF - ChrisFarley Laugh GIFs

“Ayyyyy. Noona.. I’m just asking because I know you. You like to hide your feelings. So I’m just running the usual check on you.” Answered Johnny nudging Seulgi. Seulgi shook off the useless thoughts and continued what she was doing.

e1582be3903e860c1b39ecc4834a3be92c42a13d.png

The Squad gathered to eat their brunch and while eating Johnny explained their indoor activity for the day. They will be playing the famous Mafia card game. Everyone started cheering as they know this game is going to be a wild one and chaotic. Look forward to the Chapter 10 to see what happens when the HS127 couples play MAFIA.