Love Triangle

Replay (PM 01:27)

daily haechan pics {REST} on Twitter: Thread by @tinynahyuck, ryujin and haechan as each other : a thread [...]

That night... After Haechan and Ryujin left the restaurant. The two of them had a big fight. They went back to Ryujin's House and Haechan was furious. Ryujin didn't gave him the space that they had agreed. Both of them had an agreement that Seulgi can never find out about their relationship together because when she does, Haechan will have to break up with Ryujin for good.

 

 

 

Honestly, its not entirely Ryujin's fault because which woman in the world likes to share their man with another woman. Haechan was literally two timing. And the fact that he is legally married to Seulgi makes the situation even worst. It is not right at all! It was only natural that Ryujin had purposely went to the restaurant to start a war. But Her intention was not to start a war with Seulgi herself. It was more for Seulgi to leave Haechan so Haechan can just be with her forever. PYSCHO MUCH!

 

 

 

"You crossed the line Ryu! I told you that Seulgi cannot find out about us!" yelled Haechan.

 

 

 

"That's the point! I needed to cross the line in order for her to know and let you go!!! Oppa you promised me to be with me right. So that was the way..." whined Ryujin.

 

 

 

"Ahhhh Ryujin neo micheoseooo! You're a pyscho!!!  I'm breaking up with you."

 

 

 

"You cannot break up with me Oppa. I won't let go of you.."

 

 

 

"Really?? Watch me.. Goodbye Ryujin.." said Haechan as he walk to the entrance. Ryunjin quickly took an umbrella from the rack nearby the entrance and knocked Haechan at the back of his head. She had hit him hard that it cause Haechan to collapse at the entrance. Ryujin then dragged Haechan to the living room.

 

Falun Gong Practitioner Dr. Zhou Zaitian of Sanhe City, Hebei Province  Taken to a Brainwashing Center Again | Falun Dafa - Minghui.org

She then follow up with tying Haechan hands and legs with duct tape. She even covered his head with a bin bag as though he was held as a hostage. The night passes as Haechan continue to lay unconscious in Psycho Ryujin's home. 

 

 

 

"You are mine now Oppa.." whispered Ryujin to Haechan's ear. Oh my god SERIOUSLY PYSCHO!!!!

 Whisper GIF -  Whisper Love - Discover & Share GIFs


 

08:00 am The next morning

 

 

Seulgi woke up to the sun piercing through the curtains. After dropping Youngwon and her triplets off their apartment yesterday, Seulgi went back home immediately to catch up on some sleep. She was too tired to even call Haechan to ask whether he is coming home or not.

 

 

 

"That was refreshing and a good night sleep.. *Yawns* Aigoooo I woke up too early.." mumbled Seulgi as she turned to her side and noticed the empty spot. Haechan definitely had stayed out last night. Its already the next morning and he is still not back. Where will he be if not at Shin Ryujin's House.

 

 

 

"Jjamm nah.. They probably are having the time of their lives now that Donghyuck doesn't need to hide their statuses as a couple. How dare he just leave me alone with his baby in my womb. Love? Bull. LIES.. ALL LIES. LIAR. MEN ARE TRASH!!! AISHHHHHTTTT" ranted Seulgi to herself. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry lil one for being angry early in the morning. I feel sorry for you to have a father like Lee Haechan. Don't worry, Mummy will try my best to raise you. Even without your father." whispered Seulgi while rubbing her very very tiny baby bump. 

 

 

 

 

"AHHHH F**k all of that!!! I'm just going back to sleep. URGHHHHH A WASTE OF MY THOUGHTS to be thinking about that good for nothing Husband." rambled Seulgi. Within minutes, she was back to lala land. She is tired. Physically and Mentally. She deserves the rest, at least before Haechan comes back and screw her life again.

sleepy, cute, red velvet and kang seulgi - image #7628184 on Favim.com


 

10:00 am

 

Haechan started to wriggle because he felt suffocated. It was pitch black when he opened his eyes. "Where am i?? Why is it so dark??" said Haechan in his heart. He figured that, there was something covering his mouth making him unable to scream or call for help. He tried his hardest to break apart from the cuffed duct tape on his wrists and ankles. He failed miserably. He began shaking his head vigorously to removed the bin bag from his head. THAT, HE MANAGED TO TAKE IT OFF.

 

 

 

 

Haechan look at his surroundings and noticed that he is at Ryunjin's house. And as though it was planned perfectly, he heard the door pin being unlocked. It unveiled Ryujin entering the house with a bag full of food and snacks.

 

 

 

 

"Ohh.. Oppa you're awake.. Joan Achimmmm..." -____-

 

 

 

 

"Baegopoji?? Jangkanman.." said Ryujin approaching Haechan with the bag mentioned earlier. She sat next to Haechan and peel off the duct tape on his mouth roughly on purpose. Haechan twitched in pain from the sticky residue of the strong tape. He then stared at Ryujin in the eyes furious.

 

 

 

 

"Hehe mian mian.. Gwenchana???"

 

 

 

 

"You must be thirsty.. Here drink this Banana Milk. Its your favourite." said Ryujin handing the milk over to Haechan.

 

 

 

 

"Eo matta.. Your hands are taped.. HAHAH mian.. Sure.. Let me feed you.. Jja.. Ah haebwaa.." instructed Ryujin shoving the milk to Haechan's mouth. Spilling it all over his shirt and pants. Haechan shook in fear. He never knew Ryujin was such a psycho. If he knew, he wouldn't have fall in love with her in the first place! Haechan just kept quiet as Ryujin wipes off the milk that was spilled over his clothes.

 

 

 

After cleaning Haechan up, Ryujin began unwrapping the kimbap that she had bought. She then lifted a piece of it with her chopsticks and feed it to Haechan. Haechan had turned away, rejecting the food fed to him. 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa... Bae-un-go-pah?? Ahhh hae ya dwe.." said Ryujin still attempting to feed Haechan.

 

 

 

 

"Did i tell you that i want to have kimbap??" answered Haechan annoyed.

 

 

 

 

"Shireo?? Geurae.. I'll just eat by myself then.. Mmm mashigetta.." said Ryujin sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

"Is it because i wanted to break up with you.. You are doing this?" asked Haechan finally popping the question.

 

 

 

 

"Ryujin ah I know you just want to be in the limelight when you're with me."

 

 

 

 

"I know the way.... You behave the first time when we...." Ryujin just continued eating as if she didn't just hear Haechan say all of those things.

 

 

 

 

"Soljigi, you don't love me enough for you to do this to me."

 

 

 

 

"YAHH SHIN RYUJIN SAY SOMETHING!" said Haechan raising his voice in frustration.

 

 

 

 

"How many times have you used me for the fame you received?"

 

 

 

 

"Three times? Four times?? Countless! I let you be because i really loved you. You even ignored me when your other oppas were around during the gatherings. I hold back whenever they touch you."

 

 

 

 

"If you can do that to me.. Why can't i do the same to you????!!"

 

 

 

 

"You did love me right?? Seoro chowahae chana.. So please.. Don't do this Ryu.."

 

 

 

 

"Let's not end our relationship like this. Eo? Please untie me Ryu."

 

 

 

 

"Untie me now Shin Ryujin!!!!"

 

 

 

"What the hell are you going to do? What are you trying to do?!!!!" screamed Haechan annoying Ryujin.

Diary, Sept. 9: The Yellow Wallpaper edition – The Tankini Files

"AHHHHHH DDAK JEOOO!!! SHIKEREOOO!" yelled Ryujin tearing the duct tape again and tape it to Haechan's mouth so hard that Haechan was now crying. He is so disappointed in Ryujin that even at the smallest push made him weak.

 

 

 

"Geurae... People do break up.. They even get divorced after they're married. However, you ought to be respectful even when you break up. Don't you think so?"

 

 

 

"Well.. I get it now.. You've always looked down upon me even when we were dating, weren't you?"

 

 

 

"Because i was never good enough as Kang Seulgi."

 

 

 

"You shouldn't have breakup with me Oppa eventhough i was not good enough for you. If you think i used you for fame. Then you used me too!!!! FOR YOUR NEEDS!"

 

 

 

 

"Who do you think you are to look down upon on me? HUHHHH!!!" screamed Ryujin now standing up and staring into Haechan's eyes. She then slapped Haechan in the face so hard that it bruised his right cheeks.


 

 

10:00 pm

 

 

It has been more than 12 hours and Haechan had officially not come back home yet. "Yah Lee Haechan jeongmal.. He really made up his mind in Two Timing ayyyy.. Jjam nahh.. Urghh if its not for the baby and our wedding coming up. I swear... I would-"

 

 

Just before Seulgi was able to finish speaking out her thoughts. Her mother had entered the door lock pin and make her entrance into the house. "Eo.. Eomma waseo.."

 

 

"Eoo.. geurae uri ttal.. oh? Lee Seobang eodiseo?? Did he go somewhere? Practice?"

 

 

 

 

"Mmmm... Donghyuck said that he would be late because the comeback is soon and their dance routine had some issues." replied Seulgi covering up for Haechan. Their families are still unaware of Haechan's cheating and two timing. 

 

 

 

"Aigoooo.. He is working so hard.." said Mrs Kang as she unloads the stuff that she brought to the kitchen and store it in the refrigerator.


 

11:00 pm

 

Ryujin had open her refrigerator to take out the cold beer for the 10th time today. As she pulled the beer can top strip to drink, Haechan was just staring at her blankly on the sofa. Their eyes met and Ryujin walked over to Haechan and strip off the duct tape from his mouth. This time, Haechan was just quiet. He didnt argue or pick a fight with her anymore. 

 

 

Ryujin took small sips of her beer. She was getting sick of the taste and smell of it. She doesn't know why she kept going back to it while Haechan is around. She then rested her head on Haechan's shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Oppa.."

 

 

 

"I'm a bad person am i?"

 

 

"Mianhae.."

 

 

 

"Mianhae Oppa yahh.." apologized Ryujin. Haechan look to his side and saw Ryujin apologetic and about to cry face.

 

 

 

"Ryujin ah.. My hands are numb.." said Haechan making Ryujin sit up to her actual position. Ryujin then began massaging Haechan to let the blood circulation flow properly to his arms.

 

 

 

"I shouldn't be doing this to you. *sobs*"

 

 

 

"Ryujin ah..."

 

 

"Geurae.. Oppa.. I know that i'm a bad person."

 

 

 

"I know that i've never been sincere and nice to you. I also know I am a toxic woman."

 

 

 

"Oppa.. I felt uneasy.. Very uneasy.."

 

 

 

"I thought that you would leave me if i was too nice to you. I was afraid that you might dislike me if i showed you that i liked you so much."

 

 

 

"That's the reason for my behavior. This is all the company's and my family fault. If they didn't pressure me to always be perfect and be the no.1 girl group of fan choice. I wouldn't turn out like this." wailed Ryujin onto Haechan's shoulder.

 

 

 

"Gwenchana Ryujin ah.. Its not your fault. You were just pressured and hurt. You're in pain." consoled Haechan.

 

 

 

"Oppa.. its too late now. I can't live without you.. You are the only one I have. All i have in this world is you Oppa. You are the only family i have. Please don't leave me Oppa. Jaebal.."

 

 

 

"If you do.. I'll die.." sobbed Ryujin holding Haechan's face with her two hands.

 

 

 

Haechan looked into Ryujin in the eyes and nodded, "I won't leave your side. I'll stick by you.."

 

 

Ryujin was ugly crying as she lean in closer to kiss Haechan on the lips. She puts her weight onto Haechan making him fall back onto the sofa. Haechan was in pain caused his hands were still untied.

 

 

"Mian Oppa.. Mian.. Let me untie you.. Mianhae..."

 

 

 

"Jakangman..." Ryujin kept fumbling trying to help Haechan untie the duct tape. After a while, Haechan was finally free from the tapes.

 

 

"Oppa gwenchana??" asked Ryujin with (not sure if she was sincere) eyes. Haechan stared at Ryujin for a moment before comforting her by embracing her tightly. Ryujin could hear Haechan's heartbeat while resting on his chest.

 

 

 

"Gwenchana Ryujin ah.. Gwenchana..." They stayed glued to each other for the night till both of them fell asleep.