Mystery Solved?

Replay (PM 01:27)

tumblr_ore2hu6Wpf1tlkmh6o1_500.gifv

Johnny got up from his seat walking closer to the table across the room. He looked to see who it was. That’s when he realized that he had knew the person very well at one point. She was laughing with a bright smile on her lips and although the smile wasn't directed at him, he couldn't help but smile back at her.

“Youngwon Noona, Yun-ha Noona!" Haechan called a few feet ahead of Johnny. Youngwon and Yun-ha looked up and saw Haechan walking towards them. Youngwon’s attention was not on Haechan but instead it was on the guy behind him. She looked at Johnny and she was lost deep in his eyes when their eyes met each other.

“Yun-ha?” Jaehyun shocked upon hearing his girlfriend’s name. He ran his fingers through his hair before turning to Johnny and walking towards him who were slowly approaching the girls table. "You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," Jaehyun asked placing a hand on Yun-ha’s shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze. "Yeah, urm.. I'm fine. Annyeong. It’s been awhile." Yun-ha replied shaking off the feeling.

c8b270515237c567254db4cb0b48a0972b46b106.jpg

They as in Johnny, Haechan and Jaehyun are now seated at the same table as the ladies. It was hella awkward even with the mood maker Haechan around. Johnny started pouring Soju and one shot the filled glass. Jaehyun was worried seeing his Hyung acting that way. He was afraid that Johnny might lose it anytime. Its been way too long since these two see each other. Jaehyun were as shocked as s bumping into the ladies here. Its more frustrating for him as Yun-ha didn’t tell him that she was still in contact with Youngwon after the programme ended. What sorcery is this? Johnny was having such a hard time looking for Youngwon and to know that his girlfriend kept it from him makes him even more disappointed.

“So what was that about Youngwon sshi? You were gone. and then suddenly you came back by replying to my Bubble message? What???” asked Johnny to Youngwon confronting her for leaving him hanging during Heart Signal.

Yun-ha were giving signals to Jaehyun and Haechan for them to scoot away and gave the two space. The three of them excuse themselves from the table and went somewhere else to talk. Yun-ha definitely has lots of explaination to do. Vice versa for Jaehyun as well.

4fa263d2e9bc8683bbcb57dc2a03d008f1e5e3ac.gifv


Silence...

.........

......

.......

“Youngho..”

cd7b622e631595ab7ebe18dd8d8f603732a151a6.gifv

“Explain. I’ll hear.” Said Johnny to Youngwon who were terrified to meet Johnny’s eyes. She was also looking at her surroundings to make sure she say the right things.

“I… i…”

......

....

“I’m sorry..”

“Sorry for?” asked Johnny.

“I’m sorry that I left you hanging and it took me so long to finally come back. Not to you but I think you should know this before you decide anything after this.” Answered Youngwon apologetically.

“It was a lot to take in Youngho yah.. What actually happened was, on that day where we were supposed to meet at Gwanghamun. Someone had attacked me when I was waiting for your call. That someone turns out to be your Sasaeng fans, Youngho..”

“WHAT?!” exclaimed Johnny.

“Yes. A group of Sasaeng had came and started attacking me by throwing rotten eggs and red liquid to me. I’m guessing it was alcohol and they were pointing a gas torch to me. I was terrified and scarred. I was even more worried for the Heart Signal Crew. They shouldn’t have to go through this because of me. Especially if it’s over our relationship. Not just that dude, they then started to threatened the Heart Signal crew who were filming with me saying that they will make them lose all their jobs if they kept showing my face on the programme. The Heart Signal Crew were also attacked by them but thankfully no one got badly injured.”

b12fe17a6686cac36aab761c34e6563b.jpg

“One of the staff actually called the police and we were stranded at the police station for quite a while. Thankfully when the incident took place it was just us and the Sasaengs. The place we were at was secluded area so i believe the public didn't witness it. Hopefully?"

"I knew you called and waited for me for a very long time on that day. I told the PD-nim to not tell you or anyone about it too after we were released from the investigation. I’m extremely sorry Youngho. I’ve also decided to not pressed any charges to the Sasaengs as they are your fans babe. I don’t know what other horrible things they will do to you if I really went ahead with it.” Explained Youngwon almost crying.

“Youngwon ah.. Why didn’t you just tell me about it the other day. I could have help you and get my label involved. The Sasaeng things aren’t news to our label and we are trying our best to deal with it.” Said Johnny reaching out for Youngwon hand before she pulled her hands away from him.

“Don’t. Someone might be watching us. It’s too dangerous.” Said Youngwon.

“I do whatever I want Youngwon ah. The fans should respect my life and us.” Said Johnny attempting to hold Youngwon’s hand again but failed.

“No Youngho yahhh. Don’t be like this. I love you so much but I really don’t want anything bad to happen to you. I’m happy to see you happy.” Convinced Youngwon.

“Happy? Do I look like I’m happy right now? Especially knowing what happened to you? Gosh Youngwon ah, you are killing me. Plus this isn't the first time the Sasaengs has done this to us and the rest of the NCT members. I dont know why are they so against us to be in a relationship if our partners are not to their likings. It is getting out of hand.” Exclaimed Johnny while ruffling his hair.

"I don't know. I'm still recovering from that traumatizing tragedy Youngho. I had to go through counselling for my anxiety and had to even stop working as a tour guide because i was afraid they will hurt me if they saw me in real life. But its just me being paranoid." said Youngwon

“Okay look. Baby.. now that you’re back within my sight. Promise me you will not leave me and keep any more things from me please. I will make sure nothing will keep us apart anymore. And to hell with those Sasaengs. I'll sort things out. I'll protect you from now on. Trust me.” Uttered Johnny and right now he successfully held both Youngwon’s hands. Youngwon was still worried but at that moment she felt safe with Johnny around. with her.

tumblr_oo1yflmPL11vgxqspo1_500.jpg


Yas. SASAENGS. this is what i want to talk about. They are mother-father scary as f. and NCT are one of the bands that owns sasaengs like this. Hopefully SM will take actions on this serious matter. Also. How is it guise? is the story okay? Also finally a closure on why Youngwon left Johnny in HS127. Do look forward to the upcoming chapters. Jaehyun and Yun-ha relationship is another complicated relationship to go through.