Fluffy Triplets

Replay (PM 01:27)

The triplets finally made it home. Youngwon’s loft was decorated with balloons, baby décor and etc welcoming the babies home. Their guest had brought loads of baby gifts as Johnny and Youngwon didn’t had much time to shop for baby essentials.

 

 

They were busy going back and forth the hospital for checkups preparing for the arrival of the triplets and also their apartment move. Yes. They will be moving out of the house because Youngwon’s loft is no longer suitable for their small family of 5 now.

 

 

They needed more rooms for their babies and for themselves. HAHAHAH. Anyways. All their guests were over the moon after seeing Youngwon and Johnny’s juniors. Youngwon’s dad was one of the happiest Haraboji alive holding the three potatoes.

49f29e35d5167471c101111b087ca83b5cf1dcd6.jpg

Ja Din was fast asleep while A-Reum and Ja Din’s eyes were wide open all smiley seeing all the guest surrounding them. They probably couldn’t properly see yet but they were so adorable. The ladies were all aweing at the little cuties.


 

It was Johnny’s mum turn to carry the triplets. She couldn’t carry all three but she carried A-Reummie her first grand-daughter. And the twins were pass around to the NCT boys and Johnny’s father.

d55d34d799f51d38ada3056d3c772f86fd2b9c08.jpg 

It was a beautiful sight to see Mama Suh carrying A-Reum while Johnny look over his little princess. One of the reason why Youngwon and Johnny named their Princess A-Reum because it stands for Beautiful in Hangul. A-Reum look into her Halmeoni’s eyes smiling as if she knew people are playing with her. Awwwwwwwwwwww…

 

 

Johnny and Youngwon assembled one of the triplets portable bassinets and lay Ja Din in it so he could keep warm. Ja Din was the smallest among the three so they were still being careful and made sure he was comfortable.

 

 

The babies were very popular today. Their little bums were carried from one member to another member. Jaehyun held Ja Bin in his arms as the other NCT members congratulate and teased Johnny by calling him Daddy.

 

 

Before this, the word Daddy sounds real cheeky and sensual but because Johnny is a real Dad now. It sounded more natural and not weirdly wrong as last time. They were just Boys being boys. -_____-

 

 

Seulgi took the chance and selfie with Ja Dinnie who was already comfortable in his bassinet. He is so adorable with his little blue beanie to keep him warm.

6ea77683231552b5103a70b014a29df088d0db8c.jpgdef358b7f99cc1d957df0c1abf56933f372b9f6a.jpgImage


 

After Mama Suh had carried and played with A-Reummie till her heart content, Haechan took over. A baby carrying a Baby. Haechan didn’t look awkward at all holding a baby.

 

 

First of all, although he is the maknae of the group. Haechan is still the oldest sibling in his family. So basically, he had babysit his younger siblings when they were younger. Hence, that explains why A-Reummie was smiling when Haechannie held her.

 

 

Jungwoo also couldn’t resist the little munchkin Ja Binnie. He held him close to his cheeks posing for a picture. So cute… The member with the best hair carrying the baby with the most hair.

bf177936cbd593ea43abc92fa9172036d2b005a2.jpgeb2362dfd8a2a394580b930b2d527fedafdbc164.jpg

While the others hold and play with the babies, Yunha, Youngjae and Youngwon when to the kitchen to have a bite of what that was served.

 

 

“Thank you girls for organizing the welcome party for the triplets. If only they could talk. They will thank their two Imo themselves Hahahaha..” said Youngwon.

 

 

“No problem Eonnie.. Anyways now that the triplets are born, what’s next?” asked Youngjae.

 

 

“Hmmm.. for the time being since I’m on maternity leave. I will look after them myself. Johnny’s parents will also be staying with us in Seoul for the time being. Mama Suh had offered to help me look after the babies while Johnny and I settle our moving out paperwork and our home viewing appointments.”

 

 

“We have yet found a suitable apartment. Most of them are expensive and far from my workplace.” Explained Youngwon.

 

 

“Oh yahhh.. But Eonnie a little distance is also good since you know NCT still has sasaengs alive. I fear for your safety and the triplets. You never know what they will do to you. You know it better right since you experienced them yourself before.” Said Yunha concerned.

 

 

“Yahhh.. don’t scare me please. But with God’s will, hopefully everything will be alright. My husband knows what he is looking for our future house.” Answered Youngwon thinking positive.


 

At the Living Room

 

 

“Wah Hyung, jinjja chukahae.. You’re a father now hyung.. We used to joke around on who will be married first and we thought Yuta hyung is going to be the first to be married but turns out it was you.” Said Mark.

 

 

“Not just Johnny being the first one to get married. He became a Daddy. A Daddy of THREE!” said Yuta teasing Johnny.

 

 

“Well I almost didn’t became the first. Uri maknae.. Lee Donghyuck, got our sister Seulgi pregnant and he almost became a young father.” Answered Johnny.

 

 

“Donghyuckie? Jinjja?? Wait how come I didn’t know.” said Lee Mark surprised.

 

 

“You were promoting with SuperM that time and Hyuck was also busy with Dream so the both of you probably wasn’t able to catch up with each other.” Added Johnny.

 

 

“But what happened after that? Seulgi noona is not pregnant now right?” asked Mark again.

 

 

“You’re asking a lot of questions today Mark. Why don’t we cheers to the drink you’re holding.” Said Taeyong.

 

 

“Anyways Hyung once again congratulations. You’re a lucky man Hyung. God only gives multiples to special people. And you brother.. Is special.” Said the Christian Boy who prays before he eats and does anything, Lee Markeu.

 

 

Johnny identical twin boys resembled Mark a little bit at a certain angle. Must be all the watching of SuperM’s Music videos and variety show that Youngwon had watched during the pregnancy.

e01e975681fb6a3eda4b6171d66d3cbfee9c4151.png

After changing A-Reum, Ja Din and Ja Binnie diapers and rompers, Youngwon and Mama Suh managed to put them to sleep in their rocking bassinets after feeding them. A-Reum had fell asleep after latching on Youngwon directly. Ja Din and Ja Bin were given bottle milk fed by Mama Suh silmutaneously. They are still consuming the same milk, it's just that it was pre-pumped by Youngwon when she was in the car on the way home earlier. 

 

After the ruckus, Youngwon finally had the time to take a breathe to entertain the guests. She was so thankful that Mama Suh was around to help her with the triplets.

 

 

“Ma, neomu neomu gomawoyo for helping us out. I’m so glad you’re here. What will Youngho and I do without you.” Said Youngwon hugging her mother in law.

 

 

“Oh this is nothing. When Youngho was a baby. He was the worst. He would poop every half an hour after we feed him. And we thought he was lactose intolerant. It turns out he drinks fast and digest fast too. HAHAHAH” Mama Suh jokes.

 

 

“Ma, did you have to embarrassed me like that in front of my wife.” Interrupted Johnny while eating a plate of Galbi.

68 images about ⇏ JOHNNY SEO on We Heart It | See more about nct, johnny  and nct 127

“Why not? Facts only. That’s why you’re such a big baby now.”

 

 

“Young ah.. You need to help out with the triplets okay. You cannot let Wonnie only doing the baby duties. She hasn’t heal properly and she is under confinement. Yall must share the load okay.” Advised Mama Suh.

 

 

“Yes Maam..”


 

Jaehyun walked over to the dining area and sat next to Yunha. He whispered something in her ears making her slapped Jaehyun’s hand laughing. Haechan who saw it made a comment saying; “So Hyung are you secret planning yours already?”

 

Seulgi choked on her galbi hearing the comment. She then stepped on Haechan’s foot signalling him to not ask those kind of questions.

 

 

“No. We are taking things slow. One step at a time. But if Yunha is ready why not right. Am I right Jagi?” said Jaehyun spontaneously. Yunha just smiled at the remark.

 

 

“Wuekkkkk… its making me sick in the stomach. Listening to the convo.” Said Jungwoo.

 

 

“Aigoooooo… Anyways, tonight will be the first night for Youngwon Eonnie and Johnny being parents. I wonder how will they do.” Said Youngjae.

 

 

“Well disclaimer, it will be the most glamourous night you’ll ever hear of.” Said Youngwon entering the dining area grabbing a drink.

 

 

“Its not exactly the most fun we’ve gonna have at night. I mean we had our fair share of fun. You know before the triplets happened. Young, wild and free.” Said Johnny cheekily.

 

 

“But you know what they say; Hands are full, Hearts are fuller.” Added Youngwon making everyone went Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww… :)

 

 

“I know its gonna be repetitive but I feel like we gotta embrace and enjoy moments like this because before you know it, they will grow up in the nick of time.”

 

 

“Just look at our Jisungie. The last time, he was only tall measured up till my waist. Now he is almost as tall as me.” Said Johnny.

 

 

“I know right???? I don’t know what water or milk did he consumed to grow so much.” Said Jaehyunnie.

 

 

After dinner, one by one the NCT Members left with their couples and so did Red Velvet. Youngwon’s father also went back to his relative house for the night. Johnny’s parents left eventhough the couple had insisted they just sleepover since they have a sofa bed in the living room so their parents could sleep at their room above their loft instead.

 

 

Johnny’s parents said they had already booked an Airbnb for their stay here and they will come by from time to time to help them with the triplets went the couple had to go for house viewings.

 

 

Johnny and Youngwon were now left alone in the living room staring at their little potatoes sleeping soundly.

 

 

“The calm before a storm.” Said Johnny glancing over to Youngwon who was tearing.

 

 

“Baby.. what’s wrong??”

 

 

“No.. I’m just…

 

 

“Happy..”

 

 

“Aww baby.. I’m sure you are..”

 

 

“Young ah.. if my late ma was around she will be delighted to see our little potatoes.”

 

 

“She is watching us and protecting us from above baby. Don’t cry.."

 

 

"Anyways it’s our first night as parents in our small home. When we get a bigger home, I’m thinking…”

 

 

“Thinking of what?? Seolma…” guessed Youngwon.

 

 

“Han beon teo.. Please.. mmm” said Johnny pulling Youngwon closer to him cheekily tickling her side.

 

 

“Yahh… Aedeuli uri apaesseo… Neol Micheoseo..”

 

 

“Not now silly.. Your stitches have yet healed properly also. Later in future I meant.” Said Johnny.

Nct Nct127 GIF - Nct Nct127 Johnny - Discover & Share GIFs

 

“YOU KNOW THEN YOU STILL TEASED ME. BRO YOU ANNOYING. I'm going get Baby upstairs, she needs to meet her younger siblings.”

Winking Cat GIF by Reactions | Gfycat