SeulHyuck Love Story

Replay (PM 01:27)

It’s been a while since Seulgi and Haechan started dating. Being a celebrity couple is not easy and both of them had went through ups and downs in their relationship. Especially when Seulgi had her miscarriage which the public didn’t know of as SM suspended all her activities when she first got pregnant.

 

Today, is their first year anniversary as a couple and they were given an opportunity to do a couple photoshoot schedule for STAR1 magazine. It was also a nice comeback for Seulgi since her hiatus.

 

They started their day early dawn, Haechan had fetch Seulgi from her apartment before making their way to the photoshoot venue.

 

Seulgi was greeted brightly by her FullSun boyfriend and so she responded; “Joan achim my sunshine Haechannie..”

 

 

“Bwoyaaa sunshine iyaa..”

 

 

“Chan ah, oneulneun museun haruneun ara?” asked Seulgi.

 

 

“Oneul??”

 

 

“Mmmmmm.. mwoji??” said Haechan clueless.

 

 

“Jinjja molla? Jinjjaru?” asked Seulgi surprised.

 

 

 

“Bwomikka baby.. malhae..”

 

 

“Aigooo I ssaeki.. Gwenchanayahh aigooo..” sighed Kang Seulgi.

 

 

“Waeee.. yahhh malhaeee.. oleunn..” whined Haechan.

 

 

“Ah.. molla molla..” said Seulgi annoyed and slightly disappointed. She had actually prepared a gift for Haechan but seeing how clueless he was, Seulgi decided to put the gift on hold till her boyfriend remembers what day is it today. They then made their way to photoshoot venue with Haechan still whining about Seulgi’s question.

 

The set was ready and all the clothes were sponsored by the brand Golden Goose. Seulgi was up first for some solo shots with the brand latest handbag. Pose. Pose. Pose. :)

 

Next was Haechan’s turn to model. Seulgi were taking a few photos of her boyfriend distracting Haechan who was trying to act cool haha.

 

 

“Ohhhh Lee Haechan moshipta.. Jashikkk.”

 

 

“Yahhh.. Geumanhaera jeomm..”

 

 

“Arasso.. arasso..”

 

It was time for the couple photoshoot and the director had asked the two of them to sit back against the wall and pose.

 

“Okay baby let’s smile and laugh..” said Haechan tickling Seulgi at her side. Seulgi felt ticklish and kept on laughing.

 

“Ani… Yah geumannn..”

 

“Kangdongnimmmm I can’t work with him anymore..” said Seulgi signaling a punch to Haechan. After the teasing, they posed naturally with Haechan smiling looking to his side and Seulgi looking at the camera. Awwww.. :)

4960c0523ed32f01b862823cce3f9f11c7416e88.png

Seulgi was leaning against her boyfriend when Haechan scooted over to give Seulgi some space. She lost her balance and almost fell. Haechan quickly grab her hand from falling.

 

“Aishhhhtt.. yah wae geurae.. You only take care of yourself..” Seulgi commented hiding her embarrassment.

 

“Ani.. museunn..” argued Haechan. They bicker a lot but they love and care for each other nevertheless. They continued to tease each other on set and everyone were aweing to their relationship. The mood on set were lovely filled with rainbows and unicorns.

 

People who witnessed their chemistry definitely didn’t feel the 6-year between Seulgi and Haechan. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other and they were all giggly being ticklish.

30590b9c4543cd7caa265628b48be48a9faa4c07.png

Before the next outdoor scene, the stylists had given blankets for them to shield their bodies from the wind. But instead, Haechan pulled Seulgi into a hug and shared his blanket. He kept swallowing his saliva, moving his adam apple making Seulgi who was at his neck laugh.

 

“Yahh stop moving your adam’s apple or might bite it.” teased Seulgi.

 

Her manager actually took a photo of them together as they looked super cute and cuddly. Haechan then voluntarily piggy back Seulgi to the next set. Was it necessary?

 

No.

 

But were they cute?

 

Yes.

 

“Yahh I’m falling off.. Gwenchana put me down. Oh ya ya ya yahhhh..” complained Seulgi when Haechan readjusted her position. Once they reached the other set, Haechan immediately put his girlfriend down and groaned.

 

“Yahh. Let’s hit the gym together sometimes. I think someone has put on weight during her hiatus.” Said Haechan.

 

“Yahhhh..”

 

“That’s because I was pregnant with your baby and I haven’t lost all the weight.” Whispered Seulgi to Haechan.

 

Haechan took back his words and cupped his girlfriend cheeks and kissed her lips feeling sorry for his remarks made earlier.

 

The camera director instructed them on the last concept and they delivered a beautiful photo shot. Their skin glows under the sun. Haechan had his arms over Seulgi as they posed naturally like always. It was their last shot before calling it a day.

 

943607771867edbfe708eb74829c22ae7dc6180a.png

“Okay niceu.. and.. Cut.. Sugohaesumnida…” complimented the Director.

 

The two of them then bowed to the director and the staffs thanking everyone for their hardwork and cooperation. They went to change into their daily clothes and head to their car.

 

In the car, Seulgi sat in the front seat and asked her boyfriend again if he knows what day it was today. Haechan again was clueless but he was smirking. At this point, Seulgi was not sure if Haechan was playing with her or he really didn’t know what day it was.

 

 

“Aigooo. You still don’t know? Fine! I’ll just let you know.”

 

 

“Haechan ah.. if you remember. This date a year ago was the day you confessed your love to me and we became a couple. Giyeongnani?”

 

 

“Eo… Jinjja? It has been a year already Omona..”

 

 

“Eoooo.. and so that’s why actually.."

 

"Naega.. eo.."

 

"Naega..”

 

 

“I’ve prepared for you something..” said Seulgi passing a paper bag to Haechan.

 

 

“Yeoro bwa..”

 

 

Haechan opened the bag and saw a box brand Gucci. “EHHHHHH??? WHATTTT..”

 

 

“Yahhhh Kang Seulgi, why did you buy it..”

 

 

“Do you know what is it?”

 

 

“Ani.. But I can see Gucci..” said Haechan making Seulgi laugh.

 

 

“Yeoro julgae..” said Haechan.

 

 

“Sure go ahead” said Seulgi now fanning herself nervous and awkward.

 

 

“Bwoya.. You wrote a letter too? Aigoo yah Kang Seulgi…” Haechan remarks made Seulgi shy as she covered her face that was blushing.

 

 

“Awwww, this is so touching. Really..” said Haechan almost crying reading the letter Seulgi wrote.

 

 

“Yahh. Nugusaeyo.. Act normally Lee Haechan. What’s the matter with you. You’re making our manager cringe.” Said Kang Seulgi looking over to her manager on the driver seat.

 

 

“I’m so touched that’s why.. Gomawo baby..”

 

 

“Tsk.. try it on. See if it fits you..”

 

 

“I didn’t open it yet lol..”

 

 

“Yah then what were you crying for.”

 

 

“Your letter.”

 

Seulgi letter were as follows;

Dearest FullSun,

 

I’m writing this to tell you that I love you endlessly. You’re my first thought in the morning and I hold you in my last breath in the evening. I need you more and more each day, like an addiction of some sort. An addiction to love I guess.

 

You fixed me when I broke and you took my pain away when we lost our baby. You listened when I sobbed and you watched me when I laughed.

 

But most importantly, you never let me go, no matter how hard I tried to push you away. And that, is something I’ll never forget.

 

We will get old and get used to each other. We will come to think alike and read each other’s minds. We will know what the other wants without asking as though we share the same braincell. Sometimes we irritate each other a little bit and maybe take each other for granted.

 

But once in a while, like today. I meditate on it and realized how lucky I am to share my life with the greatest and most amazing man I’ve ever met. You still fascinate and inspire me. You influenced me to always stay positive for the better every day.

 

I love how you always shower me and the people around you with love and I promise to give my all to you too.

 

Thank you and Happiest 1 year Anniversary baby..

 

Saranghae.. Saranghantago. Saranghanikka. <3

 

Your only one,

Kang Seulgi.

 

Haechan then opened the Gucci box and found a ring. “Wahhh.. Yeppeuda..”

 

 

“Geurae Jinjja? Maeumae deuro? It’s for your finger though..”

 

 

“Eh??”

 

 

“It doesn’t fit.. eotteoke?”

 

 

“Eo.. jinjja? It’s for your ring finger. I bought it for your ring finger.”

 

 

“But jinjja yah.. It doesn’t fit there though.” Said Haechan chuckling still trying to put on the ring..

 

 

“Eoo.. it’s on now..”

 

 

“Can you take it off?”

 

 

“Ani.. I can never take it off.”

 

 

“It’s very tight..”

 

 

“Oh noooo.. Gwenchana? Should we change size?”

 

 

“Ani..”

 

 

“I can take it off with some soap.” Claimed Haechan.

 

 

Seulgi then showed Haechan her matching promise ring.

 

 

“Ayy bwoyahh…”

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. They are actually promise rings yah pabo yah..”

 

 

“Let me see your hand..” asked Seulgi reaching for Haechan’s hand from the front seat. “Wahhhhhhhhh… it’s too much…”

06d13d84dd3911b2c85e365c5b9e8b9dae5168dc.png

“What’s too much?” asked Haechan.

 

 

“Chan ah jinjja, does it fit?”

 

 

“Mmm maja.. Wanbyeonkke.” Lied Haechan. But he probably thinks that it will become looser as he keeps on wearing it.

 

 

“Wahh.. jinjja its so pretty.. geurigoo.. Tto iseo..” said Seulgi fumbling something from her bag.

 

 

“Ehhhhh???”

 

 

“I meant to give you this for a long time.”

 

 

“Oh.. tto yah?? Kang Seulgi don’t do this kind of things anymore okay..”

 


“It’s a valentine's day Chocolate that I didn’t get to give you..”

 

 

“Ahhhhh I love chocolate..”

 

 

“Museun soriya.. You don’t even eat chocolate. Hahahahha”

 

 

“Anywaysss.. does the ring really fit you?”

 

 

“Soljigi.. aniyo. But because you’re the one who gave it to me. I will still receive it and wear it. Gomawo baby..”

 

 

“Ahh jinjja.. yahhh gwenchana let’s go change it so we can wear it together properly. I’ve always wanted a promise ring.”

 

 

“Geurae.. I’ll wear it every day then..”

 

 

“Don’t take it off okay..”

 

 

“Mmmm.. arasso.. gomawo..”

 

 

“Actually you can take it off sometimes. Because I’ll do the same hahahahhaha..” said Seulgi laughing as she knows that both of them are quite prone to getting tired of an object easily hahahah.

 

 

“Yahhh.. let’s not buy each other gifts okay.. You know. Instead of buying gifts. Let’s spend more time together and live our lives with joy and love.” Said Haechan fake complaining. He loves the gift but he loves Seulgi more. Aigooyah i feel so lonely..