CEO Lee Soo Man

Replay (PM 01:27)

bfb34e30c0fd3dcdf142138b4919a074f60b466a.png

After the Dispatch Article was released, the NCT members Johnny, Jaehyun and Haechan were called to the SM Head Office for an urgent meeting. Red Velvet Seulgi were also present for her relationship status with NCT Haechan. What they had talked about before got revealed earlier than they expected. It’s now their responsibility to handle this scandal well and move forward.

Seulgi was nervous to what Lee Soo Man Sajangnim were going to say to her. What if the news released effects Irene as well. Both of them are currently still promoting Monster and will be releasing a repackage album soon. Both Haechan and Seulgi tried their best to be careful but obviously they knew Dispatch will be creeping. Haechan held Seulgi’s hand tightly trying to reassure Seulgi that everything is going to be okay. Praying that this scandal doesn’t affect Red Velvet’s Duo Promotion. The squad anxiously awaits for Lee Soo Man Sajangnim to arrive.

After a while, Lee Soo Man Sajangnim arrived. They rose and greeted their CEO with their heads hang low. Sajangnim was scrolling through the dating article on his IPAD. He shook his head while reading the articles. Occasionally he will look over to the squad and then back to his IPAD. He cleared his throat and began the meeting.


 

Lee-Soo-Man.jpg

“So Johnny Suh, what are you going to do about it? It looks like your article were the spiciest out of all. This was with the Youngwon girl right? The girl that always brought you food to practice back then. And I remember telling you to break off with her before debut. So what happened?”

“Boys, I told you before your debut. You are my hope. You are SM’s Future. What do you think about the future now after getting caught up in this. 4 Members of NCT are dating. And these were the only ones who got caught. I am pretty much sure that there are more dating behind my back.”

“First of all. I’m not saying that it is wrong to date. You are free to date anyone. But getting caught is another story. Yah Kang Seulgi.. Lee Donghyuck why are you two so nervous? If you dare to hold hands in front of me right now, I don’t see the reason why you need to hide your relationship anymore.” Said Lee Soo Man.

“Gyesonghamnida Sajangnim.” Answered Haechan while still holding onto Seulgi’s hand.

“Sajangnimmm…” Seulgi muttered trying to find her voice. Haechan tightened their intertwined fingers and..

“Sajangnim. With your permission. I would like to do a VLIVE with Seulgi to speak about our relationship directly to our fans. I think it’s the best way to get our sincerity straight to them without any extra input from any media curating it. Seulgi is currently still promoting with Irene Noona. I’m sure you don’t want this scandal to further effect the promotion activities. We believe there are still our fans out there that believe in us just like how we believe in them.” Haechan explained.

“Are you sure? Do you think that will be better than a press conference?” asked Lee Soo Man.

“Sir, we are not releasing a drama. We don’t need that much of an attention to us. I think a VLIVE session will be sufficient as of now. Plus we don’t have much time. We are flying off to Jeju-do tomorrow for our break.” Said Haechan bravely.

“Okay. I agree. Please go ahead then. You two can leave now. Thank you for taking responsibility. And Bworago Jeju-do? Only the both of you?? Yah Lee Haechan!” exclaimed Lee Soo Man Sajangnim after processing what he just heard.

“Eo majayo Sajangnim. Ermmm the Jeju-do part. Johnny and Jaehyun Hyung will explain to you instead. Geurom.”

“Hyung ittabwayo..” said Haechan leaving the other two boys in the office still grasping for air.

“Yah Lee Donghyuck..” signalled Johnny to Haechan asking for help. Haechan just left with Seulgi after they got out of the misery.


 

“Jeong Jaehyun please explain your story. Thank you.” Asked Lee Soo Man.

d1ece627712940571818f750f3c260e8eaa7b38f.gifv

Jaehyun was nervous but he gathers the courage and speak up. “Sajangnim, my girlfriend and I will continue our relationship quietly.”

“Quietly? Meaning?” asked Lee Soo Man.

“Both of us are uncomfortable opening up to public about our relationship since we have a lot more to learn about each other. I am still getting to know my girlfriend sir. And it wouldn’t be fair if I put her in the spotlight and allow people to talk bad things about her. I’m okay if I lose my fans because I know I lost them already during my scandal with the 97 liners. I just feel that It won’t be fair for her sir. I am more concern of her than for myself. Cause right now I am used to the attention on me. But I’m not sure about her.” Explained Jaehyun.

“Have you talk to her about it? Kim Yun-ha is a very talented fashion editor and I know her personally. I think she will be okay if you guys were to date in public.”

“Look Jaehyun ah, for your case. It will be better if you come out instead of hiding it because you are currently actively promoting. With the announcement also, it will help stop the Naeun-Jaehyun ship that has been spreading for a quite a while now. Plus career wise, both you and Kim Yun-ha can join forces for magazine pictorials, CFs and etc.  It’s a Win-Win thing.” Replied Lee Soo Man.

“But Sajangnimmm..”

“Yah Yuno! Be a man.” Said Johnny out of a sudden.

“Hyung-“

“Yun-ha will be okay. You know it.”

“I’m just worried. I just got her back Hyung. What if she overthinks the situation again and then you know what happens after that.”

“That’s because you weren’t honest to begin with. You let her have doubts for you. Trust me Yuno, this is for your relationship to be better.” Advised Johnny.

………

………….

……..

…..

…….

…..

“So Jeong Jaehyun. Shall I released a statement for you or you want to write it yourself?”

“I’ll write a letter and post it on my personal Instagram sir. Gyesonghamnida for causing all the trouble before this.” Answered Jaehyun.

“Eo geurae geurae. You can go now.” Said Lee Soo Man patting Jaehyun’s shoulder. This kid definitely still needs to learn more about life.

“So Johnny Suh, how about you?” asked Lee Soo Man.

The room is now only left with Johnny and Sajangnim. How will Johnny handle his relationship scandal. Find out in Chapter 8!