W'

Replay (PM 01:27)

“Both of you will be shooting a pictorial for W Magazine and will be attending a fashion show together. Kim Yunha jjaga has suggested your names and you will be leaving for Paris this weekend.” Said the Head Coordinator noona.

 

99f2a92ba8d0fde514dbac49d5e5ac7d0db24b01.png

“Overseas Pictorial?? Paris? Heol..” Jaehyun exclaimed.

 

“Noona mianhaeyo. My wife, Youngwon is currently 20 weeks in. I don’t think I can leave her here alone. If it’s a normal pregnancy i have no problems in saying yes but because we’re expecting a multiple pregnancy and i dont know how long i will be in Paris. I can’t risk it. Gyeseonghamnida.” Expressed Johnny. Just then, Kim Yunha walks in to the meeting room causing Johnny to look at Jaehyun while Jaehyun head hang low. Unable to face his old flame. Kim Yunha was a professional. She takes work seriously so even if you put her in the room with Jaehyun, she will be just fine. NOT really.

 

As soon as Yunha sat down, she explains the whole work schedule to the boys. So eventually, Johnny who rejected the offer for Paris will still do a pictorial with W magazine but it will be for the Korea one. WKorea. Which they will start filming the day after tomorrow.

 

For the overseas pictorial it will be more for the Paris Spring/Summer Fashion Week Collection which by right Yunha needed two models. But because Johnny is unable to do it, she might need to make do with only Jaehyun as her model. They will be in Paris for two weeks. 

 

“Are you okay with working with just Jaehyun for Paris, Yunha sshi?” asked the Coordi Noona.

 

“Yah sure why not. One model down but Work is work right?” answered Yunha. Jaehyun who heard it was sort of relieved that Yunha was alright with it. She is indeed a real pro when it comes to work.

 

“Mian Yunha yahh.. You know Youngwonnie-

 

“Johnny sshi. Jinjja gwenchana.. You’re still doing the KR one, so don’t run away from that one ahahahaha.” Said Yunha making everyone in the room laugh except for Jaehyun.

 

“Arasso.. arasso..” Johnny replied giggling.

 

 

“Yah Jeong Jaehyun put your head up. You’re going to Paris dude this weekend. Better get packing. Please don’t wear those worn out t-shirt to the airport this time. You’re going Paris you know.” said Johnny teasing his brother. Johnny was obviously trying to not make the room atmosphere awkward. He could see how uncomfortably awkward Jaehyun were when Yunha entered earlier.

 

“Jaehyun sshi I’ll be sending a few outfits that you’ll be wearing to the Paris Fashion show by tomorrow. Be sure to pack it in your carrier. Alright I’ll make a move first and I’ll see you guys on Friday. Byeee…” said Yunha while she exit.

 

Once Yunha and the staff left, Johnny patted Jaehyun’s shoulder trying to give him strength.

 

“Yah.. Try your best in Paris. If it doesn’t work out. it’s okay. At least. You tried. I’ll see you this Friday bro.” said Johnny as he walks out of the room leaving Jaehyun drowned in his thoughts.


 

WKorea Photoshoot: Two Romeos

 

While Johnny and Jaehyun get ready for the shoot. Johnny had decided to do a JCC vlog of the pictorial.

 

The concept of the shoot will be a reinterpreted Romeo in the movie 'Romeo and Juliet' (1996) with Johnny and Jaehyun own colors, giving off the trendy charm of NCT 127 only. The two of them will be two Romeos.

085de88feea8578a37e7ffd727e30043cedccc6f.png

Yunha was there helping them with their outfits. She looks okay today, doing her job. Jaehyun also looked pretty calm not as awkward as when he was at the meeting.

 

“Moshipta nideul.. When was the last time I saw you guys like this.” Said Yunha while adjusting Jaehyun collar. Jaehyun only looked at her without saying a word.

 

“Most prolly, during Heart Signal. During the couple photoshoot.” Answered Johnny.

 

“Ahhh mataaaa.. I was couple up with Jungwoo hahahahah. Omg its been minute..”

 

“I know right. Who would have thought the lady I took a picture with is now my pregnant wife.”

 

“O M G.. Johnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy”

 

“I KNOW RIGHT..”

 

Johnny and Yunha are like the gossip girls. Their reactions and stuff are pretty similar.

Johnny Haechan GIF - Johnny Haechan NctDream - Discover & Share GIFs

After they were done getting ready, they proceeded with the shoot.

 

Johnny caught the eye with a rebellious yet chic mood reminiscent of a scene from the movie, and Jaehyun completed a unique pictorial with strong physical and photogenic poses.

 

In particular, on this day, Johnny and Jaehyun took advantage of their unique free-spirited senses to fashion various patterns of wearing fashion, and also led the shooting scene with energetic energy for shooting that continued until late.

PwxH2QSvim9Q4G60_1f91786e0b4a429d9c8d570d2af387f8_1587630003480.jpg

751efc1d11c568249b65b1f8f661bf06c01f2d0a.gifv8:13am — johnny and jaehyun for w korea

Not just they have pose, they had to act as though it was a scene from the movie and the camera director will take still shots of it. They look extremely gorgeous with the outfits put together by Yunha and her team. They had solo and couple shots and Yunha was the most satisfied because she had scouted her two close friends for the magazine. Their chemistry were amazing. She knew she could count on the two as they were naturally good looking human beings.

 

It didn’t felt like work for once, Yunha thought. It felt comfortable as though she was just hanging out with her brothers. In between shoots, Jaehyun will casually massage Yunha’s shoulders as she looked kinda tired and stiff. Yunha didn’t resist it but she was behaving normally and returned the massage to Jaehyun as well.

 

In addition to the pictorial, Johnny and Jaehyun had to do an interview for the magazine as well.

419d9f979fa5cec011f1bed3c540e7173fb2ae59.png

When asked what was the driving force behind their success,

 

“It is my family, my wife Youngwonnie, my members and our fans. Our fans are the “reason” for me to do something. The members are my companions that I walk with together for that reason. I like our music and I get great strength from the fans who came to see us. Not forgetting the support of my lovely wife who is now pregnant with my three little potatoes. I love her undyingly. My Eomma and Appa too in Chicago. Shout outs to them. ” Johnny expressed gratitude.

 

“As for me, I would say. It’s the same like Johnny hyung except that I don’t have a wife nor potatoes. But yes the love I received from Family, friends and fans made me stronger everyday. And maybe like Johnny hyung, some day I wished to be married to the love of my life.” Said Jaehyun now looking at Yunha instead of the camera in front of them.

 

“Thank you W magazine for having us. Thank you Kim Yunha jjaganim for trusting us as your models. We’re really grateful for the opportunity and many more adventures to come. Stay tuned from us Johnny..

 

And Jaehyun… with that Jigeum Kaji, We’re NCT. Gamsa hamida.”

 

They have successfully ended the pictorial and they are gonna go change and be just Human Johnny and Jaehyun after thanking the staffs.

 

“Kaji jeonyeogeul meogja Yunha yahh..” Johnny suggested for them to have dinner together.

 

“Ani.. You guys go ahead.. I gotta finish up here and then go back home and pack for Paris tomorrow. I’ll see you tomorrow Jaehyunnie.” Said Yunha.

 

“Eo geurae..” answered Jaehyun smiley.