Rebound

Replay (PM 01:27)

“Annyeong..” said the guy with deep bass voice.

bang yongguk gifs Page 3 | WiffleGif

It felt surreal, almost like a dream. As Yunha avoided staring at Yongguk, she wondered if this was really happening. Last time they had talked…well, let’s just say it could have gone to a better direction. If only she hadn’t gone emotional. If only their decisions hadn’t clashed. If only he wasn’t leaving the next day with no plans of coming back at that time. Things would have been better.

 

It was a wonder indeed how Yongguk could greet Yunha so naturally, almost.. happily. Like they hadn’t spat words at each other the last time.

 

The brushing of Yongguk’s arm against her knocked her right out of her thoughts so quickly. She cursed mentally at how she was easily affected before glancing at the others.

 

“Where were you guys from?” asked Daehyun.

 

“Oh we just got back from a birthday party..” answered Youngjae.

 

“Club?”

 

“Where do you think?” answered Yunha.

 

Yongguk chuckled, warming his way to Yunha’s affection. “What it is to be young.”

 

“We had been young before, too..” Yunha pointed out softly, as a series of memories flashing in her head. Good ones mixing in with the bad ones. “Recklessly so..”

 

“Yeah.. we had..” muttered BYG.

 

“Have you guys been well? Still single or now taken?” asked Jongupie.

 

“I am in relationship now. In case, you guys don’t watch or read the tabloids. I’m in relationship with NCT’s Kim Jungwoo. I met him through a reality dating programme called Heart Signal.” Answered Yoo Youngjae.

 

“AHHHHHHHHH NCT. Omona.. Noona.. Yunhanam-niya?”

 

“Eooo.. wae?”

 

“Ani.. its shocking cause previously you were chasing Yoo Youngjae..” said Daehyun.

 

“Well… since things didn’t work out between me and the person sharing the same name as me. I found the love of my life now. Youngjae oppa is too busy now that he forgets that I exist. HAHAHAH” muttered Youngjae.

 

“Yeah he has been busy.. with drama and stuff. But it’ll be nice to catch up altogether one day.” Daehyun suggested.

 

“How about you Yunha yah?”

 

“Yunha.. she-“

 

 

 

“I just broke up with him today. In fact just an hour ago..”

 

Yunha’s comment made the rest of the BAP members speechless. Yongguk especially was just staring at her quietly. He was just reading her facial expressions. She is hurting now he thought.

 

“You okay?” Yongguk’s expression suddenly turned serious.

 

 

“Yeah, let’s just get out of here.”

 

 

“Oh sure.. I can send you home. I brought my car along today..” offered BYG.

 

 

“Youngjae..”

 

 

“Oh it’s okay Yunha yah.. I think I’ll hang out with the lads first and meet with Jungwoo before heading back home. You go ahead.. Oppa gomawo for sending Yunha back home.” Said Youngjae.

 

 

“No problem.” Answered BYG.

 

 

With that Yongguk and Yunha left the café in BYG’s car.

 

“Same address?”

1k bap b.a.p yongguk himchan cuteeeeeeeee gif:yg gif:hm bap1k era ...

“Eoo. You still remember?” said Yunha making Yongguk smirk.

 

 

In the car ride back home, Yunha was just looking off the side of the car window reflecting on what had happened today. Tears started streaming down her cheeks when Jaehyun’s image came up in her thoughts. She unlocks her phone and saw her selfie with him. She started sobbing and it made Yongguk looked over to her side.

 

“Yunha yah…”

 

“I’m sorry Guk.. but can you stop me somewhere.. I don’t think I wanna go home now.”

 

 

“Why not.. We’re almost reaching.”

 

 

“I have a feeling he is going to be there..”

 

 

“Your apartment? You guys lived together??

 

“No but he sleeps over occasionally.. and because we just broke up today. I know he will be there.”

 

“What the..” Yongguk stopped himself from cursing and made a U-turn at the crossroad.

 

While waiting for the traffic light to turn green, Yongguk looked over at Yunha who was still trying hard not to wail from her sadness in front of him. Yunha and her strong personality. One of the reason why BYG fell for her last time was because of things like this. Yunha was never a weak woman. She stands strong to her principles and she rarely cries. But when she does, it meant that person or something really meant a lot to her.

 

Yongguk the back of Yunha’s head to calm her down. When the light turned green, Yongguk pressed on the gears and drove off. His en-route was not to Yunha’s but now to a supermarket near his house.

 

“Eo.. Guk ah.. Super??.. wae?”

95bdb59bc07f5f8284cea662e8c28580007cfca7.png

“Ani geunyang.. You don’t want to go back so I thought maybe you wanna hang at my house. So since I will have guest over I thought it will be good if I cook for you some food. You looked a little hungover too. Did you drink?” asked BYG.

 

“Eo…”

“Ahhh geuraegunaa..”

 

“Aigoo ige gomaengie..  Joguman gidaryeoo.. Oppa will buy some ingredients” said BYG.

 

“Ewww.. Oppa??? Geumanhasaeyo Bang Yongguk sshi.” Said Yunha laughing.


 

FLASHBACK TIMEEEEEEE

It started when Yunha was still a student majoring in fashion and she had a close sunbaenim that works as a Fashion Coordinator for TS Entertainment. Yunha was offered to work as an fashion intern at TSEnt. and she participated in the debut of the rookie Kpop group named B.A.P (Best Absolute Perfect) back in 2012.

B.A.P. to Hold First Fan Meeting This Weekend | Soompi

On January 25th, the group's debut single "Warrior" was released, with MTV Korea describing it as "powerful and charismatic". The macho debut of B.A.P. has since skyrocketed the idols to instant stardom.

 

Yunha and Yongguk became friends after working together for quite a while. It started as an oppa-dongsaeng relationship as Yongguk was pretty distant and shy with Yunha at first, but they’ve gone over that and were pretty close eversinced. Even if they don’t talk every day, they kept good contact and they know they could rely on each other during the hard times.

 

One day, Yongguk had confessed his feelings towards Yunha and they became a secret couple. The relationship lasted for quite a while. Probably 6 years on and off. Yunha was forced to leave the company after the label found out that she was dating Bang Yongguk.

 

B.A.P had also undergo a dispute with their company in 2014 causing them to to go on hiatus for a year. During that time Yunha was around with Yongguk when it happened and they had gone through the hard times together.

 

The following year B.A.P had reached an agreement with TSEnt. and made their comeback in November 2015 with the mini-album Matrix, produced and written by BYG.

 

In October 2016, Yongguk didn’t participate in his group promotions due to anxiety disorder. Thankfully Yunha and his family was there to give moral support to BYG as he undergo treatment. He then returned to his career in 2017. B.A.P were extremely busy at that time and Yunha only got to see her boyfriend once and that was during the concert held in Seoul.

 

Yongguk got busy with his solo promotions soon after and eventually both Yunha and Yongguk grew apart.

 

In 2018, Following the expiration of Bang's contract with TSEnt. Yongguk decided to leave the company leaving B.A.P to continue promoting as 5 members. But respectively after Bang’s departure, the other members didn’t renew their contract. Himchan had also been mired in controversy, as he had been investigated on ual harassment charges.

 

Sadly, Yunha and Yongguk call it quits after their long 6 year relationship with an unjustified reason but really, timing was just not in favour for them. Yunha graduated from college and pursue her career in the fashion industry. Bang Yongguk on the other hand enlisted in the military in 2019. and they lost contact with each other since. 


 

Current day 2021

After the brief grocery shopping, the two of them headed to Bang’s apartment.

546aafc48c4e04853442d30a1a2c114df25d6e5f.png

“Wah jinjja Eorenmaniya..” said Yunha.

 

“Wae?? Seolaen?” remarked BYG.

 

“Ani.. It’s a familiar feeling hahahah..” answered Yunha.

 

Yunha settled herself down on the couch while Yongguk washes the ingredients to start cooking. Yunha couldn’t sit still on the couch, she wanted to help BYG out although he didn’t allow her to. So she decided to just roam around her “friend” house after asking for permission.

 

She toured around the house and went in one of the rooms where Yongguk displayed his album collections, Tigger collection and etc. While going through the display, she found a box with a Tigger plushie that she got for him before on the shelves.

Yongguk's Tiger <3 So cute (In Japan) | Happy birthday to us, Bap ...

She got curious of what was in it. Discreetly, she opens up the box and saw letters and photos. They were photos of her and Yongguk.

 

She can’t believe Yongguk still keeps the letters they exchanged when the were secretly dating back in 2012. Those were the days. She went through it smiling and cringing at the cheesy letters. Yongguk came by the room and saw her holding the box.

 

“Good times huh..” said Yongguk smiling.

 

“Yeahh…” answered Yunha.

 

“Come out, let’s eat..”

 

“Eo..”

 

Yongguk had cook a simple chicken porridge soup for supper. Yunha was grateful for the hospitality given.This two had once shared a life romantically together and it was evident that they didn’t felt awkward with each other. As they chat and catch up on each other lives, Yongguk popped the million dollar question.

 

“Whatever happened with that guy?”

..

..

“Jaehyunnie, he..

 

“He??

 

“He punched a guy in a club which happened to be his bestfriend when he saw me dancing with the guy.”

 

“???”

 

“Yeahhh. And it actually led to some bottled up doubts that we didn’t expressed before this. I found out that he still had feelings for his ex.”

 

“But why though? Why does he feel that way when he is with you..”

 

“I asked myself that too. But because his ex is also a friend of mine and she recently went through a miscarriage.”

 

“SHE WAS PREGNANT? WITH WHOSE BABY? PLEASE DON’T TELL ME ITS HIS..”

 

“YAHHHHH. Aniya.. but they got close again when Seulgi eonnie went through the grieving. I knew about it but I was just thinking of the situation positively.”

 

“Yunha yah, a guy and a girl can never be just friends. Some way some how, feelings will tend to grow back especially when one is lonely.”

 

“Well I didn’t want to think of it that way because I trusted him.”

 

“Don’t mind me asking this, but did you and him? You know..”

 

“We did. But Yahhh geumanhaera.. I’m not comfortable talking about it with you..”

 

“Ani ani. Yunha yah don’t get me wrong. I was just asking because I was thinking of the reason why he emotionally cheated on you. I thought he did it because you guys weren’t you know..”

 

“Aniya Guk ah. It’s not like that. I guess it’s just feelings that can’t be controlled as we go through that phase in our relationship.”

 

“But are you okay leaving it? Cause from what I see right now is you still love him. Right?”

 

“What kind of question is that? Its only been a few hours since. No one will ever be okay leaving a relationship. I do love him but I guess being apart for now is better than sticking around getting affected by it little by little.”

 

“That’s true. Well feel better baby girl. I’m here if you need me. Its been a while too since we hang.. So tonight Gukkie Oppa will keep you company. Let’s get play mario kart on my Wii after eating.”

 

“Yahh. Don’t make me vomit out the porridge back.”