Honest Conversations

Replay (PM 01:27)

“Annyeonghasaeyo..” greeted Jungwoo to the camera that Youngjae was holding. The couple had decided to create a Youtube channel to document their love story.

Smile Waving GIF - Smile Waving Cute - Discover & Share GIFs

“Annyeonghasaeyo.. eo Jungwoo shi why are you so good looking today?” asked Youngjae pinching Jungwoo’s cheeks.

 

“Illuwabwa jashik ahhh.” Said Jungwoo leaning in for a kiss. The vlog was immediately cut off due to that hahahaha. Aigooo molsaraaa..

 

 

After whatever happened, Youngjae restarted the vlog and said the opening greeting again.

 

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo… Jungwoo sshi.”

 

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo..”

 

 

“How are you feeling today?”

 

 

“Today I’m feeling.. good.. Eo why are you wearing such pretty clothes today?”

 

 

“I see you’re wearing the type of style that I like today..” said Jungwoo making Youngjae blush and chuckle.

 

 

“Wahhh jinjjaa.. wae neo camera baneun reaction dalla??” Youngjae commented.

 

 

“Ani Jinjja.. Yeppeudaa..” argued Jungwoo.

 

 

“Its pretty.. I was imagining in my head, what would my Jagi look be today..”

 

 

“Wae..”

 

 

“I thought you would wear those pants that are wide around the thighs.. You know your usual baggy pants.. But it look cute on you..” said Jungwoo complimenting Youngjae while driving.

 

 

“Geuraeseo Yeoreobun this is how Kim Jungwoo is hahahah.. Sashileun.. Reality is hitting me a bit. I had to think about my outfit a little bit today since the weather forecast said it would be raining today.”

 

 

“And if water splashes on my legs my pants would be ruined. And you know I’m already short. So to wear my usual baggy pants wahh jinjja mangetta..”

 

 

“Geuraeseo oneuleun.. I thought about wearing a one piece but if I wear a one piece, I knew Jungwoo would be extremely over the moon about it also.. here I am wearing it..” answered Youngjae to the camera.

 

Woojae couple will be heading to Cheongju today. It will be a long drive from Seoul. So a long drive calls for snack time. They had packed a couple of chips in the car. Youngjae was unable to open the bag of chips so Jungwoo volunteered to open it for her.

 

Youngjae was surprised when Jungwoo opened the bag of chips like as though it was nothing. It was effortless but it still amazed her somehow. Love made her that way haha. Jungwoo then straightened the bag of honey butter chips asking for attention.

 

“Wae ireokke gwiyeooo..” Youngjae commented. This two really. *aigooo*

 

 

“Ani.. I cleaned the car.. you have to put the chips here so you wont drop the crumbs.. like you always do..”

 

 

“Yahhhhhhh..” exclaimed Youngjae staring at Jungwoo. It made Jungwoo chuckled.

 

 

“Mmmmm mashiseo.. Am I good looking today?” said Jungwoo while eating the chip looking into the car rear mirror.

 

 

“I mean you’re always good looking but you’re good looking today too..”

 

 

“Naneun eottaeyoooo.. Yah do I have to ask for you to tell me?” said Youngjae cutely.

 

 

“Uri jagi… Yeppeoyahhh..” said Jungwoo sarcastically but yet cute. He meant it but he was just teasing Youngjae. Youngjae then just followed his aegyo and became pabos. Pabos in love.

18ead5714b5300b219f60992236a62693557410c.png

Woojae couple have gotten much closer now after Youngjae was free from her cyst diagnosis. The sickness had completely healed with the support of her boyfriend and of course medication. They just got to know about it a few days ago. And with that they are celebrating it by going on a short getaway to Cheongju.

 

Youngjae was putting on lipstick on her lips as the car moves. Jungwoo then commented that he likes Youngjae wearing dark colour lipsticks and the colour she was wearing is too light today.

 

“It’s light?? Jinjja?” exclaimed Youngjae.

 

 

“Ani.. I just like it when your lips have red in them..”

 

 

“But I always wear it red..”

 

 

“Neomu light hae..”

 

 

“Aniya.. it’s not that light…” answered Youngjae making Jungwoo just sighed in response.

 

“Ani.. Jungwoo yah.. if I do it red, it will look too strong for my beige outfit.”

 

 

“Aniya.. it won’t..” replied Jungwoo again debating with his girlfriend. When will this convo end…

 

 

“It will look strong ainggg…”

 

 

“Ani.. I like tones better than red.. Please respect my preference okay keke..” said Youngjae cutely convincing Jungwoo. Jungwoo admitted defeat and just went along with her.

 

Jungwoo kept on driving long distance on the rainy day and Youngjae was already yawning due to the long ride.

 

 

“Yah.. are you the queen of yawning?” asked Jungwoo while smiling.

 

 

“Eoo. Im so sleepy..” answered Youngjae.

 

 

“Jaa.” Said Jungwoo and eventually Youngjae falls into a deep sleep.

 

After a while, Jungwoo just lovingly caressed Youngjae cheeks during the traffic light turned red. Youngjae sleepily opened her eyes and saw her handsome boyfriend. The two of them just communicate with their eyes with the car background music. It looks like a scene from a romantic movie.

 

 

“When you’re around, I’m just happy.. really..”

 

“When I’m with you my day is just fun.. even after we fight.” Expressed Jungwoo embarrassed after saying that.

 

 

“Waeeeee…”

 

 

Youngjae just smirked to Jungwoo’s comment.

 

 

“Waeeeeee…” asked Jungwoo cutely.

 

 

“A smooth talker you are..” said Youngjae.

 

 

“What do you mean…” answered Jungwoo. Youngjae then hums to Justin Bieber’s What do you mean song.

 

 

“Ani soljigi.. I’ve been thinking about what you'd talked to me before about your Cyst. Like if all of this doesn’t work out. I guess you will have to take care of me..”

 

 

“Normally, If I were to hear this. I would feel very pressured and like I’m trapped.”

 

 

“Mmmm.”

 

 

“That’s if it was the old me.. But instead of thinking like that. Recently, I thought of more about how I really would want to just take care of you..”

 

“And if your cyst really didn’t go away, then I would really find something to make you happy and not think about your sickness.”

 

 

“I just had those thoughts. But there was also a part of me that was very proud like the fact that you would say those things means that you trust me a lot and rely on me.”

 

 

“And that felt good.”

 

 

“It was cute as well, and that somewhere in your mind you hold those thoughts and that lets you be a bit more comfortable.”

 

“Like you know I feel a bit of a responsibility.”

 

 

“Aigoo geunyang.. I just had those thoughts..” said Jungwoo embarrassed about his confession.

 

 

“Aigoo my BabyWoo is now all grown up.. Geunyang gomawo Jungwoo yah.. Thank god that the cyst had officially exited my body. And You know I couldn’t have done it without you. So I thank you so much and Saranghae..” expressed Youngjae giving Jungwoo a smooch on his cheeks touched by Jungwoo’s confession.

 

They continued their journey to Cheongju in the car full of love and positivity. Lets continue to root for WooJae couple! WOOP WOOP!

jungwoo | Tumblr | Nct ジョンウ, かわいい, じょ