Deal Breaker

Replay (PM 01:27)

Present time at Seulgi's Residence

 

"Oh Seulgi, you're home.. Illuwabwa.." called Seulgi's mom.

 

 

They were not alone in the house. There were two people who sat infront of Mrs Kang and Mr Kang. Seulgi couldn't be bothered to see who it was as she was so tired from her first baby checkup appointment. She walked towards them and finally saw who it were. And it came as a shocked to her. Mrs Kang had pulled her to sit next to her.

 

 

"Annyeong Seulgi-yang.."

 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Donghyuck eommonim. Abonim....."

 

 

"Geurae geurae annyeong daughter in law.." said Haechan's Mother.

 

 

"Jyeseonghamida.. Haha eommonim.. What are you talking about?"

 

 

"Seulgi yahhh.. You will be marrying their son. Donghyuck.."

 

 

"BWOO?????????" Seulgi was so shocked to hear that. 

 

 

"Eomma.. Jyesonghamida.. Donghyuck eommonim, abonim.. This is NEWS to me. When was this decided? What are you guys even thinking.. Donghyuck is too young to be thinking about marriage and.. and i have a baby in me. Donghyuck is too young to be a father. His career will be ruin if he marries me. Plus what about his girlfriend Ryujinnie?"

 

 

"You have no choice Seulgi. You will marry Donghyuck and fullstop." said Mr Kang.

 

 

"APPAAAAAA.."

 

 

"THIS IS INSANE" exclaimed Seulgi walking away from the dining area going to her room when she bumped into Haechan that was coming out from the bathroom.

i swear these boys drive me crazy | Tumblr

 

"YAH Donghyuck ah.. You're here?? Micheoseo.. You planned this??"

 

 

"Ani Seulgi yah..Jangkan yaegi haja..."

 

 

"Dwaeseoo.." said Seulgi walking to her room not letting Haechan explain himself.


 

Seulgi's Mom POV

 

"I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior. By the way is Donghyuck okay with this? What about his career and you know young marriage."

 

 

"Gwenchana.. Donghyuckie never say no to our demand. After he told us about Seulgi being pregnant with his child, we immediately told him to marry her. He is old enough to be married. He is 23 years old this year (Current year 2022), he will be fine." said Haechan's mother.

 

 

"That's good then.. Let's plan their wedding now before Seulgi's baby bump start showing."


 

 

Seulgi's POV

 

Seulgi came into her room and locked the door. She threw her bag to the floor and sat on the bed. "What were they even thinking?? Didn't they thought about my life. Our life?" She sighed and went to shower. 

 

 

20 minutes later..

 

 

Seulgi was busy reorganizing her insurance documents when suddenly she heard her mom's voice. She stood up and opened the door. She sat back on her bed when her mother came in.

 

 

"Wae ttoooo Eomma.. Enough surprises.."

 

 

"Ttal.. please don't be like this. You are not a kid anymore.. You can't raise a child alone. Your baby needs a father." said Mrs Kang.

 

 

"So that's the reason why i should marry? Eomma.. I can opt for an abortion. I've already talked to my Obgyn about it. The doctor said i'm already two months in. And that afterward it would be too late to have an abortion. So i'm planning on doing it."

 

 

"Yah Micheoseo.. Seulgi yahhhh don't do hateful things hated by our religion.. The tiny human being in you is God sent. I don't agree to it Seulgi. I won't allow you to make the same mistake twice like what you did before with Jaehyun."

 

 

"You cannot control my life Eomma. Also, NCT is making a comeback soon. Haechan is too busy to be ready for this kind of stuff. I don't want to burden or pressure him."

 

 

"Seulgi, Listen. I just want someone to protect you and your baby." said Mrs Kang.

 

 

"Museun soriya.. Eommaneun.. Appa deul can protect me. Why would you want someone else to come into my life and protect me?"

 

 

"Donghyuck is 23 years old! He is young and strong. He can protect you and your baby more than we can! He wants to take responsibility of what he had caused. So You have to listen to us. Arasso?!!" said Mrs Kang as she leaves the room. Seulgi was still not happy with what her parents and Haechan's parents had decided for them. 

 

 


Honestly, if this was what had happened when she first got pregnant with Haechan's first child. She will definitely say yes to it. They were in love and Haechan only loved her. It was also the same Vice versa. But because the situation is not the same in the present day, Seulgi was hesistant. She even had thoughts on going for an abortion. 


 

The next day...

 

 

Seulgi was alighting from her car at her apartment complex carpark and was walking to the lift lobby when suddenly a car stop beside her. She stopped on her track as the car window scroll down and revealing a man which was Haechan.

 

 

"Yah.. Get in.."

 

 

"For what? What are you doing here?"

 

 

"Just do as i say.. Ppali.." said Haechan leaving Seulgi with no choice. She hopped into the car and Haechan drove off.


 

At Seulgi's parents house

 

 

"Oh waseo.. Welcome Lee Seobang.." said Seulgi's dad.

 

 

 

"Ahh Appaa..."

 

 

 

"Waeeee??? I can't welcome my son in law?" said Seulgi's dad making Seulgi embarassed. She walked away and head to her room.

NCT gif spammers | Hallyu+

"Sorry for making things awkward for you and Seulgi. I hope things will get better with time.." apologized Seulgi's dad.

 

 

 

"Its okay Abonim. By the way what are the things that you wanna tell me?" said Haechan.

 

 

 

"Its Seulgi.. Her mother told me that Seulgi is planning to go for an abortion and she is kind determind to do it... I'm worried about her. I know both of you are still very young but Seulgi already went for abortion once. Then when she was with you. She had a miscarriage. Now, if we follow her cold headed decision. Seulgi health will be at risk. Her internal organs will slowly kill her."

 

 

 

"I don't know what else we can do to overcome this problem. You have to convince her." explained Seulgi's dad.

 

 

 

"Mianhamida Abonim, for causing all the troubles. Don't worry. I will move in with her tomorrow since our wedding day is not far from today and i will try to win her heart back and convinced her on keeping our baby."

 

 

 

"I'll go talk to her now.. If you allow me, i'll will go into her room."

 

 

 

"Geuraee. Geurae.. Thank you Donghyuck. We are counting on you. Hwaiting!" cheered Seulgi's dad. 

 

 

 

Knock knock.. 

 

 

 

"Come in..." answered Seulgi. It was raining and Seulgi was just laying on her bed with her phone when Haechan came in her room and grabbed her phone. He then lay next to her.

 

 

 

"Whattttt the..." exclaimed Seulgi when Haechan was next to her smirking. What in the world is this kid thinking. 

 

 

 

"What are you doing?? Get off my bed." said Seulgi pushing Haechan away. But suddenly, the sound of thunder made her shocked. Immediately, Seulgi hugged Haechan as she was startled and scared. She had close her eyes so tightly. Haechan rubbed her back to calm her down. He kissed the top her head as a sign of affection and love. He misses her scent and her to be exact.

 

 

 

As Seulgi opened her eyes, their eyes connected. Seulgi quickly looked away and turned her back not facing Haechan. She was trying hard not be swayed by her feelings. It got lost when their eyes met. The love she had for him, never left. She loves him. But she doesn't want to force it. They agreed to break up for a reason. But somehow now, her pregnancy is making them get back together. Furthermore, they will be getting married!

 

 

 

Will it still be same if she wasn't pregnant? Haechan could be happier living his life with Ryujin if he didnt know. Many thoughts run inside Seulgi's head as she continues to back faced him. 

 

 

 

"Go to sleep.. I'll come and fetch you and we can go back to our house tomorrow."

 

 

 

"Goodnight baby.." uttered Haechan.

Closing Door Brian Drolet GIF by The Hills - Find & Share on GIPHY