First Move

Replay (PM 01:27)

After the strenuous activity of Big Ball and Zorbing. The squad went for lunch at a nearby Yangyeom Rockfish Restaurant. The restaurant is located just 10 minutes away from Big Ball Land.

 

“Neomu Baegopah. I’m so hungry that I could eat a whole pig if that was served.” Haechan whined. Although he is the one paying, he has never been a scrooge when it comes to food. He is always generous as he knows for sure he will eat a lot.

 

“Yah it’s a Rockfish meal.. Not pork but trust me, It will be as goddamn good as black pig.. “ replied Johnny.

 

“I trust you Hyung. Don’t worry. I’m sure it’s gonna be good.”

 

They had ordered the Famous Fried Yangyeom Rockfish. It is a special dish from Jeju Island. Consisting of a meaty Rockfish from head to the tail. It has been deep fried and covered with a sweet and spicy marinated sauce. You may also eat the bone as it is crispy as a cracker. Usually people would eat it raw or braised but in Jeju-do, it is served in this manner. It is quite popular for customers all of ages.

e61c404e52a3771ff7fdc1e64a17265635edc1a4.png

“WAHHHHHHHHHH.. It looks so good.” Said everyone while the dish was being served. It comes with a Kimchi Jigae as a side to the main. Johnny had ordered 8 servings.

 

“We gave you, 2 fishes per person as the fish today was quite small.” The owner explained.

c1d3b77789fc9c8b479befb2872da00336953af5.png

“Eo. Gamsa hamnida Sajangnim..” replied Youngwon who was handing out plates to the other members. The owner began to the tear the fish for them as an example on how they should eat it. He then gave the fins to the boys as he said it is fleshy and good for stamina. What kind of stamina? Just like eels, this Rockfish provides Man with “The Stamina”, said the Owner smiling.

The boys knew what he meant as they laughed to the statement. The girls just rolled their eyes. Men will definitely be men. -_-

 

“Wahhhhhh.. My mouth is watering. Can we eat it now Sajangnim?” asked Yun-ha.

 

Eo eo.. Eumsik meogeul su ittorok Dowajusibsho…” said the owner asking them to help themselves to the food. They then devoured the food in front of them. Some were already asking for extra rice as they were extremely hungry from the activity they did earlier.

 

“Shall we order Soju?” asked Haechan.

 

“Aniya.. aniya.. its still early plus we are going on our separate dates later. Johnny Hyung and I are driving.” Answered Jaehyun.

 

“Ahhh majaa.. Where shall we go Youngjae?” asked Jungwoo.

 

“I don’t know im actually quite tired already for the day hahahaha. But if you asked me…

 

…….

 

…..

 

“I would say…

 

....errmmmm….

 

…..

 

“Can we go get fluffy pancakes????” answered Youngjae making a cutie face.

 

“Arasso..arasso.. We’ll go get it for once and for all. If not, you will bug me the whole trip, right?”

 

“HEHE.”

 

“Hmmm what do you think Youngwon, Seulgi? Do you guys wanna hangout out after this? Or go back home?” Johnny asked while Haechan stuffed his face with more food. Seulgi and Youngwon nodded giving the same answer. They wished to just head back home and rest since tomorrow is their final full day in Jeju-do. They are already heading back to Seoul the day after tomorrow. Seulgi and Jaehyun has work schedules the following weekend making their Jeju trip cutted short.

 

“Okay.. then lets double date tomorrow to Jeju Shinhwa World? CALL?” Haechan suggested.

 

“Okay call! We can play bowling at ACTIII GDragon’s Bowling Alley!!” said Youngwon ecstatically. Seulgi literally High fived Youngwon showing her excitement as well.

 

“Yah yah. Calm down Eonnies. You’re shaking the table.” Said Yun-ha.

 

“Jaehyun.. Yun-ha what about you guys?” asked Johnny.

 

“Ermmm… we want some time alone.”

 

“Just us two..” answered Jaehyunnie ears blushing and it made Yun-ha smile too.

Jaehyun Lying Smirk GIF by CJ | Gfycat


 

Yun-ha’s POV

 

Summers felt like sunshine on your skin, sand between your toes, water surrounding your skin. Summers felt like sleeping in till noon, watching cartoons in your PJs, not having a bedtime.

 

For Yun-ha, summers felt like family. They felt like friends, a small house in the woods, a quiet lake to swim in.

 

Most importantly, summers felt like Jaehyun. <3

 

Like most people, some of Yun-ha’s favorite and most sacred childhood memories were those that took place during summer vacation. As if getting three months off from school back then wasn’t enough, summer vacations never failed to provide an adventure of some sort.

 

Personally, the adventures brought by vacation were her favorite. As long as she can remember, every summer break from school was accompanied with an exciting journey, whether it be to a different state, city or even just to the park down the street. There was always something memorable about Yun-ha’s travels.

 

Thinking about it now, she knew it had to be her company that made things so enjoyable. The power of the people she was with was enough to make even the smallest trek pleasurable.

 

This Jeju-do trip has been great, no doubt. Johnny the oldest brother of the squad was the one that made this trip possible. Not forgetting, the rest of the squad. Youngwon Eonnie, Jungwoo, Youngjae, Seulgi Eonnie, Haechannie. There would be no vacation without them. Memories of this vacation were not complete if anyone from them were missing, though many of them included her arguing with Haechan. Nevertheless, she still love her dongsaeng Haechan and this vacation will never be the same without the moodmaker around.

 

But what really made her memories, was Jeong Yoon Oh, Jaehyunnie.

 

Jaehyun was stapled to all her memories. She had the privilege of having a handsome and yet caring Idol as her boyfriend. The sweet dimpled smile always presents themselves every day without fail making her feel giddy. Giddy in love.

 

It has only been a few months since they dated each other but Yun-ha had really fell in love with this precious fine man deeply. Honestly, this vacation was really a place where she gets to spend time with Jaehyun without any distractions. In Seoul, it was always hard to meet up on a regular basis because of their work nature, and even when they had their time off. There were always paparazzis following them around.

 

But a lot has changed since Jaehyun’s Instagram Posting.

 

Not that either of them had a choice; but Jaehyun was brave enough to open up to the public about his relationship with Yun-ha. And that is one of the things that Yun-ha will never forget till the day she dies maybe.


 

The couple drove to Iho Taewoo Beach to catch the sunset. Visitors may take a walk to the lighthouses that look like horses. They are very cute and good place to take pictures for Instagram.

 

Yun-ha and Jaehyun walked hands intertwined with each other. Jaehyun had put his jacket over to Yun-ha as it was getting a little chilly as the sun starts to set. The beautiful view of the lighthouse was breath-taking.

Iho%2BTewoo%2BBeach%2B%25282%2529.jpg

“Shall we not go home today?” asked Yun-ha innocently.

 

“Eo???” Jaehyun surprised by Yun-ha’s question.

 

“Wae?? Shireo?” Yun-ha answered making a face as though she was playing.

 

“Ani.. Chowajii..

 

“I’m just surprised that you’re the one suggesting it.” Said Jaehyun rubbing Yun-ha’s back. He likes how Yun-ha is slightly opening up more and more day by day to him. Elated he felt.

 

The couple sat by the stairs near the red horse lighthouse as they watch the sun set in front of them. The atmosphere was amazing. Jaehyun just kept staring at his beautiful girlfriend instead of the view.

 

“Yahhh waeee beobwa.. You’re making me shy..”

 

“Ani.. I just think that…

 

 

..

 

“The view next to me is much more beautiful than the view in front of me.” Said Jaehyun in the most seducing and romantic manner ever. Cringey. But awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…

 

Yun-ha had lost her mind and immediately gave a kiss to Jaehyun who said those heart fluttering words. Jaehyun was shocked by his girlfriend first move but he didn’t back out from her. Instead, he cupped her face and went in for a deep kiss. What was expected to be a small cute kiss became a makeout sesh for the two.

Valentine's Day On The Sunset GIF | Gfycat

We will give them some privacy by ending the chapter here. See you in Chapter 17!! :)