What do I do

Replay (PM 01:27)

🌼// SAY IT \\🌼 - Couple goals gif❤️ | Historias de wattpad, Gifs de  besos, Gif parejas

"What???!!" Exclaimed Ryujin as she tightened and intertwined her hands clinging onto Haechan.


 

"Oppa? Jinjjaru?"

 

 

"Hyuck... How did you know?" asked Seulgi.

 

 

"Yah Kang Seulgi.. i broke up with you but it doesnt mean i don't care and stop loving you..." Said Haechan breaking off Ryujin's cling.

 

 

"Eommonim told me about it.." explained Haechan.

 

 

"This can't be real.. Oppa how could you do this to me.." whined Ryujin.

 

 

"Aniya Hyuck ah.. Gara.. It's Yunha and Jaehyun's wedding. We shouldn't be talking about it here.. I'll talk to you another time.." said Seulgi pushing Haechan away.


 

 

"Oppa.. Let's go.. You're gonna get yourself in trouble if you associate with her.." said Ryujin boldly disregarding Seulgi's feelings. 

 

 

"DAKJEO!! Stop it! Accept it Ryu.. You will never be her. And I am not more than just an Oppa Chingu to you. I don't see you the same way you've been spreading about us. Stop it. And if you can excuse us.. Seulgi and i have important things to talk about. Please leave.. Ga.. Uleun.." said Haechan.

 

 

"You gonna regret this Oppa.."

 

 

"Regret what???!! Ryujin ah.. we started nothing. Is it my fault that you catch on feelings? Dude... and stop calling me Oppa. Its cringey. We are only a year apart. Chenle don't even call me Hyung lol."

 

 

"Sure it wasn't your fault. \_Ó^Ó_/... Well, you came running to me when you needed me." replied Ryujin.

 

 

"Don't put words inside my mouth Ryujin. Jungwoo hyung was right. Being close to you was a mistake. I don't know what had got into me when i was first introduced to you via our game friends. You crossed the line Ryu."

 

 

"So all this while we were just game friends? Oppa... are you being serious right now? What about Hangang? What about our date nights at your dorm. What was all of that? Are you sure i was the only one catching feelings? You didn't felt anything?"


image

"What was that Ki-"

 

 

"Stop."

 

 

"WHAT LEE HAECHAN.."

 

 

"WHY? Are you embarassed that your secrets are now exposed?"

 

 

 

"I SAID STOP SHIN RYUJIN.. ENOUGH."

 

 

"WHAT.."

 

 

"Hyuck ahh.." called Seulgi unable to speak loudly after hearing the two argue.

 

 

"Seulgi i can explain..."

 

 

"Can you??" asked Seulgi.

 

 

"I never seen you shut up before Hyuck. I think i've heard enough. It's okay.. I think its best for you to take responsibility of what you have done to Ryujin. I don't need to hear further explanations because its your life. And who am i to stop a grown up man satisfying his needs. I mean we broke up. So its alright.."

 

 

"But our baby.." mumbled Haechan.

 

 

"Oh don't worry about it. Cause he or she doesn't need a father to grow up."

 

 

"Have a good life Haechan." said Seulgi running away from the venue.

 

 

"Seulgi wait..." shouted Haechan while Ryujin blocked his view of Seulgi.

 

 

"You happy now? You happy that you've hurt someone elses feelings?" said Haechan facing Ryujin directly.

 

 

"Then what about my feelings???" claimed Ryujin.

 

 

"Do whatever you want Ryu.. I'm done with you.." said Haechan leaving the lobby. 

 

 

"Kaji gaa..." exclaimed Ryujin still tagging along behind Haechan.


 

Throwback to the day Seulgi found out she was expecting

 

Seulgi POV

 

 

Seulgi woke up one morning to the most atrocious smell. It started as a smell of nausea. She thought nothing about it. She went to her closet and saw her menstrual pads and tampons box. She grabbed her phone, casually checking the Flo app. So far the app helps her count her days. As soon as it was logged in, bright red letters appeared and stated SEVEN DAYS LATE.

 

 

"SHIB*L.."

 

 

She was sitting, counting and thinking about how she hadn't been with Haechan in 3 months.

 

 

".. Seolmaaaa... "

 

 

"Andwaegetta.. i need to buy the kit. Just in case.. Ayyy seolmaa..."

 

 

Thank goodness no one recognized Seulgi with her mask on when she purchase two pregnancy test kits at the nearby pharmacy near her apartment. It felt like the faster she ran to her apartment, the farther away it got. She felt exhausted, even sweating more than usual.

 

 

As soon as she reached home. She went straight to her bathroom. Her pants were rolling as she rolled them down but Seulgi didn't care. She just needed to know the result of the test. It was like the flood gates had opened, a dam of yellow piss covered the sticks and her own hands. It wasn't a hard test since this isn't her first time taking it.

 

 

Two lines if pregnant, one line if not. Not even two minutes had passed and the most solid two pink lines appeared on both tests.

9 Common Pregnancy Test Mistakes to Avoid

"OH ..."

 

 

"Seulgi are you okay??" asked her mother after she heard her daughter's in the bathroom. Seulgi's mother usually drop by her apartment whenever she is free. And it just happened to be that she is around on that WONDERFUL day. PERFECT TIMING TOO!

 

 

"Eomma?? Yeah i'm fine. I'll be out in a minute.. I'm just having a stomachache."

 

 

"No way.. Its a baby.. A child. I'm pregnant. I have a tiny life in my stomach. Why me? Why now?? Haechan and i just broke up. Oh Lord." mumbled Seulgi as she pulled her pants back up. She put the pregnancy kit in her pocket and just turned around and barfed out a whole night's worth of her previous dinner into the toilet. 

 

 

What is she gonna do now?

 

 

She just kept thinking over and over what the hell did she got herself into. She can't be a mom now. And why the hell did she and Haechan forget to use protection the last time they did it. Urghhhh WHAT LUCKKKKK.. 

 

 

Dizziness was taking over. She felt so nauseous. Her head felt like it wouldn't stop spinning. Everything started to darken. "Seulgi??" The volume on whoever was saying her name began to fade and so did her strength. Seulgi hit the floor and everything was dark. 


 

 

Black.

 

 

Pitch Black.

 

 

Again she was alone in the darkness.

 

 

Empty.

 

 

"Seulgi.. uri ttal jaebal ireonaaaa..."

 

 

Seulgi started to regain consciousness little by little but she has yet fully open her eyes. "Eomma? Why is she at my house? Damn my head hurts."

 

 

"Dont touch it.." said Mrs Kang.

 

 

She opened her eyes and saw her mom and dad were standing around her. Her vision was still a bit blurried.

 

 

"Mori appa..." said Seulgi touching the back of her head.

 

 

"You hit it on the toilet when you passed out."

 

 

"I PASSED OUT???"

 

 

"Yeah at home.."

 

 

Seulgi remembered the test in her pockets, "Eomma is the baby okay?"

 

 

"Baby???" the doctor knocked on the door before Mrs Kang could ask more questions.

 

 

"Hi Ms Kang, good to see you're awake."

 

 

"Ssaemm.. Is my baby okay?"

 

 

"So you do know you are pregnant?"

 

 

"Yeah i just found out and I guess that's what caused me to pass out."

 

 

"You are almost six weeks along. Your HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin - hormone for the maternal recognition of pregnancyare all elevated like they are supposed to be, your head seems to be okay. Lets just check your eyes. Follow my finger.."

 

How to Test Peripheral Vision (with Pictures) - wikiHow

"Good.. good.."

 

 

"I don't think you have concussion. It will definitely be sore for a few days being as you are pregnant, I suggest only taking Tylenol for pain if your head continues to throb. Also you need to find yourself a gynae very soon and start on prenatal vitamins." said the Doctor.

 

 

The Doctor handed the discharged papers to Seulgi's father as they walked out while Seulgi got dressed.

 

 

"I know you are disappointed in me Eomma.. Don't even say it. I'm mad at myself too.."

 

 

"Yah Kang Seulgi.. how could you not use protection. I thought you were on birth control pills." Mrs Kang just kept shaking her in disapproval.

 

 

"Well you need to call Donghyuckie and tell him."

 

 

"For what????? We broke up Eomma.. Its over between us. He is probably happy with his new girlfriend."

 

 

"You can't just assume he is like that. We don't know the truth uri Jagi. Calm down.. That's not good for the baby.."

 

 

"I don't want to ruin his life again Eomma" sighed Seulgi.

 

 

"Well he ruined yours by not using protection.."

 

 

"We were drunk.. just forget it. Its a long story.. It's my fault as much as his.."

 

 

"Exactly."

 

 

Seulgi's mother wasn't gonna let it go. Seulgi got dressed and her parents drove her back to their house. Her mom made her eat seconds for dinner. She complained the whole night. Seulgi finally gave up and went back to her own apartment. She had planned to stopped by the Headquarters cause who knows she might be able to bump into her ex boyfriend.

 

 

When she arrived, no one was around. She guess everyone had personal schedules and it was literally a few weeks left till Yunha and Jaehyun's wedding.

 

 

"Seriously What do i do now???? AHHHHHHHH"